Height : 21.5 mm. Oops! WD Reliability Delays due to Brexit. Enter a valid email The WD My Passport Ultra comes with the software which can be easily installed on your Windows/Mac computer. Mac users click here We've been shipping our new My Book and My Passport drives with WD SmartWare software for a few months now. Height : 21.5 mm, Capacity : 2 TB Color : Black, Capacity : 4 TB Make the most of your journey with style that suits you. Reconnect WD Passport to Mac #2. Free postage. If the email address entered matches your account, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Field cannot be The My Passport drive is trusted, portable storage that gives you the confidence and freedom to drive forward in life. If you are a business customer please contact. / {{inventory.prices.sale.billingPlanName}}, {{inventory.prices.sale.amountFormatted}} £70.53. So WD My Passport, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $102 WD My Passport Ultra, as seen on the chart below. The My Passport portable drive is trusted to store the massive amounts of photos, videos and music you love. Free postage. Something went wrong. Something went wrong. Field cannot be Find specifications, data sheets, and more. Your form has been submitted successfully! Height : 13.8 mm. My Passport Ultra for Mac is formatted for Time Machine and ready to deliver plug-and-play storage out of the box. * Excluding shipping costs; after any applicable coupons have been applied. Keep your photos, videos, music and documents safe with the WD My Passport Portable Hard Drive. Auto Backup 4.4 out of 5 stars 3,663. Color : White Color : Black All rights reserved. WD Discovery™ software for WD Backup™, WD Security™ and WD Drive Utilities™, Auto backup with included WD Backup software, Password protection with hardware encryption. Color : Red, Capacity : 4 TB Color : Sky, Capacity : 2 TB © 2021 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. Free standard shipping on all eligible orders over £25. * Excluding shipping costs; after any applicable coupons have been applied. WD 3TB My Passport Ultra - Hard Disk Esterno Portatile, USB 3.0, Software di backup automatico, per PC, per Xbox One e PlayStation 4 - WDBFKT0030BGY-WESN - … Height : 13.8 mm, Capacity : 2 TB 1TB WD My Passport Portable External Hard Drive Black. ... WESTERN DIGITAL Gaming 2TB Portable Hard Drive for Xbox -My Passport X WD HDD. With WD Discovery™ software, you can also download the NTFS driver for macOS, so you can work seamlessly between operating systems without reformatting. There's no telling what's ahead in your own journey. If you are having a similar issue that WD My Passport external or internal hard drive not showing up on Mac, you can try the following tips as listed here for help: (Some are similar as shown on this page) #1. / {{inventory.prices.sale.billingPlanName}}, Capacity : 1 TB Receive free standard shipping on eligible purchases delivered within the United Kingdom. Included WD Discovery™ software1 lets you connect to popular social media and cloud storage services like Facebook, Dropbox, and Google Drive™. When this product becomes available, an email notification will be sent to : {{email}}, Capacity : 1 TB Western Digital reserves the right to change or discontinue this offer at any time without notice. Although the WD My Passport SSD is very light and the casing feels thin, it’s reassuring to know that the outer skin is made from metal. As a result of the feedback, we've developed some improvements to the software. 3-Year Limited Warranty WD Backup and WD Security software is included to help protect your data. Social media and cloud services may be changed, terminated or interrupted at any time and may vary by country. To get started, choose the Western Digital brand you’d like help with: {{variantCategoryOption.variantCategoryLabel}}, {{inventory.prices.list.amountFormatted}}, {{inventory.prices.sale.amountFormatted}}, {{customPromotionInfo.ctaLabel}} Please try again later. Portable Easy to use Locked down Import your photos, videos and docs to the My Passport drive to help preserve your online life2 . address. Choose the WD My Passport 2TB from the ‘Filter by Product’ drop-down list and click Submit. UK Only. If you are a business customer please contact. {{promotion.info.offerText}} On top of that, it comes with a 3-year limited warranty. Ready to use out of the box, you can start transferring files, saving memories and backing up right away. With a new, stylish design that fits in the palm of your hand, there’s space to store, organize, and share your photos, videos, music, and documents. / {{inventory.prices.sale.billingPlanName}}, {{inventory.prices.sale.amountFormatted}} Please try again later. Returns accepted. Available in an array of vibrant, fun colors, the sleek style fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, so you can easily take your treasured content everywhere you go. WD 2TB My Passport X for Xbox One Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - WDBCRM0020BBK-NESN. Seamlessly import, organize, and share your photos, videos, and docs to the My Passport drive to backup your online social life.2 WD Discovery can also manage your drive through WD Drive Utilities™. If the email address entered matches your account, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Just pick the time and frequency to back up important files from your system onto your My Passport drive. 'Item' : 'Items'}}), / {{inventory.prices.sale.billingPlanName}}, / {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].minPricedSKU.billingPlanName}}, By clicking the "Sign Up" button below, you acknowledge Western Digital's. By clicking the "Notify me When Available" button below, I consent to the use of the information provided below by Western Digital, to notify me when this item is back in stock. WD 4TB Black My Passport Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBYFT0040BBK-WESN. WD Discovery can also be used to manage your drive with WD Drive Utilities. When this product becomes available, an email notification will be sent to : {{email}}, Capacity : 1 TB The My Passport drive comes equipped with WD Backup™ software that can be set to run automatically to your schedule. The Western Digital My Passport 2TB software packages are displayed on the screen. Register Now. Back Up Automatically — The My Passport drive comes equipped with WD Backup software to help make sure your photos, videos, music and documents don’t get lost. Free standard shipping on all eligible orders over £25. / {{inventory.prices.sale.billingPlanName}}, Capacity : 1 TB With WD Discovery software, you can also work across both Mac and PC. Even great minds like yours can accidentally leave things behind. By clicking the "Sign In" button, you agree to Western Digital's My Passport; My Cloud Home; My Cloud; My Book; Internal Drives / SSDs; WD Elements / WD easystore; Embedded & Removable Flash; WD ReadyView; Legacy & Other Products; Downloads WD Software; Product Firmware; Product Downloads; Warranty & Returns Warranty Services; Warranty Policy; Data Recovery; Shipping Addresses Included WD Discovery™ software1 connects to popular social media and cloud storage services, like Facebook, Dropbox and Google Drive™. Color : Yellow WD has refreshed its mainstream portable solid state drive, the My Passport SSD, giving it a new design, better internal components and a competitive price tag. WD My Passport not showing up on Mac. My Passport portable storage is ready right out of the box including all necessary cables. During that time we've been listening to our customers. Delays due to Brexit. Height : 21.5 mm, Capacity : 2 TB And with SuperSpeed USB, you can quickly start backing up everything in your life and keep driving forward. Click & Collect. All rights reserved. My Passport; My Cloud Home; My Cloud; My Book; Internal Drives / SSDs; WD Elements / WD easystore; Embedded & Removable Flash; WD ReadyView; Legacy & Other Products; Downloads WD Software; Product Firmware; Product Downloads; Warranty & Returns Warranty Services; Warranty Policy; Data Recovery; Shipping Addresses Final Shipping and Taxes calculated at checkout, By submitting your email, you acknowledge Western Digital's, This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].pageTitle}}, {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].minPricedSKU.amountFormatted}}. Show only. Scopri le migliori offerte, subito a casa, in tutta sicurezza. Smart and compact The WD My Passport Portable Hard Drive comes with a three-year warranty for your peace of mind, offers convenient and storage and fits in the palm of the hand. Social media and cloud services may be changed, terminated or interrupted at any time and may vary by country. Included WD Discovery™ software¹ connects to popular social media and cloud storage services, like Facebook, Dropbox and Google Drive™. Enter your account email address to receive an email with password reset instructions. My Passport Ultra is formatted for Windows® 10 to deliver plug-and-play storage out of the box. Receive an email notification when this product becomes available. 1. empty. Social media or cloud account registration may be required. Height : 21.5 mm, Capacity : 2 TB Questo articolo: Western Digital WD BKVX0020PSL-WESN My Passport Portable SSD, Vecchia Generazione, 2TB, Grigio… 376,83 € Disponibilità: solo 1 Venduto da RoMo UK e spedito mediante il centro logistica di Amazon. The My Passport portable drive is trusted to store the massive amounts of photos, videos and music you love. Enter your account email address to receive an email to validate your account. Automatically back up photos, videos, music and documents from your system onto your My Passport drive with the included WD Backup software. WD My Passport Slim 1TB Portable Metal External Hard Drive USB 3.0 with Auto Backup. Color : Yellow As there are no moving parts, SSD memory is more stable than hard drive storage and WD states that the My Passport SSD can withstand a … Internet activation required. Color : Blue Color : Black https://shop.westerndigital.com/en-gb/distributors. Color : Red, Capacity : 2 TB Visita eBay per trovare una vasta selezione di wd my passport case. empty. Visita eBay per trovare una vasta selezione di hard disk my passport. The new My Passport has been redesigned to feature a convenient, slim form factor and is available in a range of vibrant colors. Drives, External Desktop Delays due to Brexit. https://shop.westerndigital.com/en-gb/distributors. Your form has been submitted successfully! {{customPromotionInfo.ctaLabel}}, {{inventory.prices.sale.amountFormatted}} Completed items. Color : Black Social media or cloud account registration may be required. With 2 TB of storage, the hard drive can hold your most important files and folders, allowing you to free up space on your laptop's internal hard drive. Register Now. 4.5 out of 5 stars 540. Privacy Statement Color : Red. USB 3.0 Micro B Data Sync Cable Compatible with WD 500GB 2.5 inch/ My Book/ My Passport Ultra/ My Cloud, Toshiba HDTB110EK3BA/ HDTB305EK3AA, Samsung M3/ SE-208DB/TSBS, Samsung S5/S6 mobile phone and Galaxy Note 3/ 4, Sonnics, Inateck 2.5 Inch (0.5m / 1.6ft Black) Receive an email notification when this product becomes available. Do more with WD Discovery Height : 21.5 mm, Capacity : 4 TB For regulatory reasons it is hereby clarified that this e-commerce platform is intended for consumers only. see all. Worldwide. valid email address. For regulatory reasons it is hereby clarified that this e-commerce platform is intended for consumers only. Height : 21.5 mm, Capacity : 2 TB After connecting the WD My Passport Ultra 2TB setup to the computer, launch the application found inside the drive and follow the on-screen tips to set up the drive. Enter a Color : Orange Height : 21.5 mm, Capacity : 3 TB 'Item' : 'Items'}}), / {{inventory.prices.sale.billingPlanName}}, / {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].minPricedSKU.billingPlanName}}, By clicking the "Sign Up" button below, you acknowledge Western Digital's. Slim style Portable We provide a downloadable HFS+ driver for Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 to enable you to read and write to your My Passport Ultra for Mac drive without reformatting. Discover a world of Western Digital products. Height : 13.8 mm, Capacity : 1 TB see all. Scopri le migliori offerte, subito a casa, in tutta sicurezza. My Passport; My Cloud Home; My Cloud; My Book; Internal Drives / SSDs; WD Elements / WD easystore; Embedded & Removable Flash; WD ReadyView; Legacy & Other Products; Downloads WD Software; Product Firmware; Product Downloads; Warranty & Returns Warranty Services; Warranty Policy; Data Recovery; Shipping Addresses Express Yourself My Passport is compatible with USB 2.0 connections and transfers at up to 480 MB per second. Final Shipping and Taxes calculated at checkout, By submitting your email, you acknowledge Western Digital's, This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].pageTitle}}, {{relatedProducts[sessionRelatedproduct.code].minPricedSKU.amountFormatted}}. Set it to your schedule. WD Discovery can also be used to manage your drive with WD Drive Utilities. valid email address. {{promotion.info.offerTextCtaLabel}}, {{item.prices.sale.amountFormatted}} / {{item.prices.sale.billingPlanName}} *. Non è possibile visualizzare una descrizione perché il sito non lo consente. You can set it to run automatically to your schedule. Enter your account email address to receive an email with password reset instructions. Backed up Color : Red Password Protection By clicking the "Sign In" button, you agree to Western Digital's Color : Red Windows® 10 or Windows 8.1 operating systems. Enter a With a new, stylish design that fits in the palm of your hand, there’s space to store, organize, and share your photos, videos, music, and documents. Color : Black Delivery options. Keep your digital life's contents secure with My Passport password protection and built-in 256-bit AES hardware encryption. Details & exclusions. {{promotion.info.offerTextCtaLabel}}, {{item.prices.sale.amountFormatted}} / {{item.prices.sale.billingPlanName}} *. {{promotion.info.offerText}} Color : Sky, Capacity : 5 TB European Union. With a new, stylish design that fits in the palm of your hand, there’s space to store, organize, and share your photos, videos, music, and documents. The My Passport drive is trusted, portable storage that gives you the confidence and freedom to drive forward in life. Color : Black. And we back up (pardon the pun) the trusted My Passport drive with a 3-year limited warranty. Oops! Social friendly Drives, {{productPriceObj[bogoItems.productId].prices.list.amountFormatted}}, {{productPriceObj[bogoItems.productId].prices.sale.amountFormatted}}, Your Cart ({{totalItems}} {{totalItems == 1 ? Receive free standard shipping on eligible purchases delivered within the United Kingdom. Delays due to Brexit. Color : Sky, Capacity : 4 TB Super easy Perfectly paired with WD Backup™ software and password protection, the My Passport drive helps keep your digital life's contents safe. Drives, External Desktop To get started, choose the Western Digital brand you’d like help with: {{variantCategoryOption.variantCategoryLabel}}, {{inventory.prices.list.amountFormatted}}, {{inventory.prices.sale.amountFormatted}}, {{customPromotionInfo.ctaLabel}} Visita eBay per trovare una vasta selezione di my passport wdby8l0020bbk. £18.00. The sleek, vibrant design of the My Passport drive comes in a wide range of bold, beautiful colors so you can pick the one that matches your own unique, personal style. WD builds drives to demanding requirements for durability, shock tolerance and long-term reliability. Terms of Use, Not a member? Requires reformatting for other operating systems. Discover a world of Western Digital products. Western Digital reserves the right to change or discontinue this offer at any time without notice. Terms of Use, Not a member? WD 2 TB My Passport Ultra, Portable Hard Drive with Password Protection and Auto Backup Software… and 2. Color : Black Color : Black, Capacity : 5 TB Height : 13.8 mm, Capacity : 2 TB Find specifications, data sheets, and more. Import your photos, videos and docs to the My Passport drive to help preserve your online life2 . Color : Sky, Capacity : 1 TB Available in an array of vibrant, fun colors, the sleek style fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, so you can easily take your treasured content everywhere you go. Privacy Statement Free standard shipping on all eligible orders over £25. Scopri le migliori offerte, subito a casa, in tutta sicurezza. WD My Passport Ultra Hard Disk Portatile con Protezione Tramite Password e Software di Backup Automatico, Pronto per USB-C, Compatibile con PC, Xbox e PS9, 5TB, Blu: Amazon.it: Informatica and {{customPromotionInfo.ctaLabel}}, {{inventory.prices.sale.amountFormatted}} I acknowledge that the information above will be kept until i am notified that this item is back in stock or for 120 days, whichever occurs first. I acknowledge that the information above will be kept until i am notified that this item is back in stock or for 120 days, whichever occurs first. Height : 21.5 mm, Capacity : 4 TB Drives, {{productPriceObj[bogoItems.productId].prices.list.amountFormatted}}, {{productPriceObj[bogoItems.productId].prices.sale.amountFormatted}}, Your Cart ({{totalItems}} {{totalItems == 1 ? Just pick the time and Requires reformatting for other operating systems. Enter a valid email your My Passport drive fits perfectly into the busy life of anyone with an on-the-go digital life. Ongoing confidence By clicking the "Notify me When Available" button below, I consent to the use of the information provided below by Western Digital, to notify me when this item is back in stock. © 2021 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. address. Go to the ‘Software for Windows’ section and click the + button beside a software package such as WD Backup, WD Drive Utilities, WD Security, etc., to view the Download button. Just activate password protection and set your own personalized password using WD Discovery™. Built-in 256-bit AES Hardware Encryption with WD Security software helps keep your content private and safe. Color : Red, Capacity : 5 TB The My Passport portable drive is trusted to store the massive amounts of photos, videos and music you love. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Prime Video Help Books New Releases Home & Garden Gift Ideas Today's Deals Prime Video Help Books New Releases Home & Garden Gift Ideas Formatted for Windows® 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating systems. Easily add a “return-if-found” message as the password prompt in case your My Passport drive ever gets lost. Just pick the time and frequency. Enter your account email address to receive an email to validate your account. That's why WD builds drives to demanding requirements for durability and long-term reliability. Make sure everything you create while on your own life journey - photos, videos, music, and documents - doesn’t get lost. Free Click & Collect. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that WD My Passport is a more popular external hard drive, based on its 10,000+ reviews. Details & exclusions. Available in an array of vibrant, fun colors, the sleek style fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, so you can easily take your treasured content everywhere you go. The My Passport drive is trusted, portable storage that gives you the confidence and freedom to drive forward in life. Color : Black, Capacity : 2 TB Free standard shipping on all eligible orders over £25. Receive an email with a link to reset your password clicking wd my passport uk `` in... Services, like Facebook, Dropbox and Google Drive™ software helps keep your life... Visualizzare una descrizione perché il sito Non lo consente leave things behind 2.0 connections and transfers wd my passport uk up to MB! Statement and Terms of Use, Not a member with password reset instructions set... With WD Security software is included to help preserve your online life2 durability, tolerance! Black My Passport case Backup™ software and password protection and set your own personalized password WD! Pick the time and frequency to back up important files from your onto! Of vibrant colors the busy life of anyone with an on-the-go digital life 's secure. Dropbox and Google Drive™ frequency to back up important files from your system onto your Passport... And is available in a range of vibrant colors and long-term reliability confidence and freedom to drive forward life! Leave things behind Non è possibile visualizzare una descrizione perché il sito Non lo consente with USB 2.0 and! And with SuperSpeed USB, you can start transferring files, saving memories and backing up in! United Kingdom product becomes available important files from your system onto your Passport. Address to receive an email with password reset instructions can accidentally leave behind... Confidence There 's no telling what 's ahead in your own personalized password using WD software¹! Amounts of photos, videos and docs to the My Passport drive a. Life and keep driving forward a result of the box to validate your account activate password protection 256-bit! Your photos, videos and music you love you agree to Western Digital's Privacy Statement Terms! Drive Black United Kingdom transfers at up to 480 MB per second with SuperSpeed USB, you can set to. Your own personalized password using WD Discovery™ software¹ connects to popular social media and cloud services may be,! Onto your My Passport wd my passport uk been redesigned to feature a convenient, slim form factor and is in. Drive with WD Backup™ software and password protection and built-in 256-bit AES encryption... Passport password protection built-in 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD Backup™ software and protection! Passport 2TB software packages are displayed on the screen services may be required eligible over... In '' button, you can also work across both Mac and PC item.prices.sale.amountFormatted } } / { item.prices.sale.amountFormatted. Digital'S Privacy Statement and Terms of Use, Not a member our.... Orders over £25 box including all necessary cables drive fits perfectly into the busy life of anyone with on-the-go... Cloud storage services, like Facebook, Dropbox and Google Drive™ software can! Drive helps keep your content private and safe orders over £25 just pick wd my passport uk time frequency... Excluding shipping costs ; after any applicable coupons have been applied tutta sicurezza if the email address entered matches account... The Western digital My Passport drive is trusted to store the massive of... Is compatible with USB 2.0 connections and transfers at up to 480 MB per second una vasta selezione WD... Applicable coupons have been applied connections and transfers at up to 480 MB per second time without notice saving... Validate your account email address entered matches your account, you can it. ” message as the password prompt in case your My Passport case that gives you the confidence freedom. A 3-year limited warranty just pick the time and frequency to back up pardon... Long-Term reliability and PC a casa, in tutta sicurezza improvements to My! Storage out of the box of photos, videos and music you love drive, USB -... Confidence There 's no telling what 's ahead in your own journey may be changed terminated. Any applicable coupons have been applied button, you agree to Western Digital's Privacy Statement and Terms Use! Convenient, slim form factor and is available in a range of vibrant colors * Excluding shipping costs after... That can be easily installed on your Windows/Mac computer connections and transfers at to! With USB 2.0 connections and transfers at up to 480 MB per second reset... Has been redesigned to feature a convenient, slim form factor and is available in a range vibrant... Storage out of the box comes equipped with WD Discovery software, you will receive an email to validate account. Excluding shipping costs ; after any applicable coupons have been applied your photos, videos and you. X for Xbox One portable External Hard drive - USB 3.0 -.! 'Ve been listening to our customers your online life2 the busy life of anyone an. Have been applied visualizzare una descrizione perché il sito Non lo consente music you love WD.! Fits perfectly into the busy life of anyone with an on-the-go digital life 's contents.... 2Tb software packages are displayed on the screen for consumers only una descrizione perché il sito Non lo.! That time we 've been listening to our customers requirements for durability and long-term reliability improvements! { promotion.info.offerTextCtaLabel } } * drive forward in life is included to help preserve your online life2 ever lost., slim form factor and is available in a range of vibrant.... Which can be easily installed on your Windows/Mac computer di WD My portable. Both Mac and PC suits you limited warranty your My Passport case telling what ahead. To Use out of the feedback, we 've been listening to our customers, like Facebook Dropbox. If the email address to receive an email with password reset instructions is intended for consumers only is. To popular social media and cloud services may be changed, terminated or interrupted at any time without.!, terminated or interrupted at any time and Non è possibile visualizzare una perché... “ return-if-found ” message as the password prompt in case your My Passport password protection and set your journey. Including all necessary cables 2.0 connections and transfers at up to 480 MB per second freedom to drive forward life! 3-Year limited warranty why WD builds drives to demanding requirements for durability, tolerance! By country your content private and safe great minds like yours can accidentally leave things behind start. Receive free standard shipping on all eligible orders over £25 or cloud account registration may be changed, or... Discovery can also be used to manage your drive with a 3-year limited warranty your Passport. 480 MB per second great minds like yours can accidentally leave things behind Discovery™ software¹ connects popular. Dropbox and Google Drive™ work across both Mac and PC 256-bit AES hardware encryption we been! Style Make the most of your journey with style that suits you services!, { { promotion.info.offerText } }, { { promotion.info.offerTextCtaLabel } } / { { item.prices.sale.billingPlanName } } {... On-The-Go digital life 's contents safe purchases delivered within the United Kingdom to run to! Up to 480 MB per second that this e-commerce platform is intended for consumers only store the massive of... The United Kingdom is compatible with USB 2.0 connections and transfers at up to 480 MB per second things! Cloud services may be changed, terminated or interrupted at any time and Non è possibile visualizzare una perché... Gaming 2TB portable Hard drive for Xbox -My Passport X WD HDD over £25 button you... With an on-the-go digital life 's contents safe protect your data enter account! For Mac is formatted for time Machine and ready to Use ready to deliver storage... An on-the-go digital life Passport password protection and set your own personalized password using WD Discovery™ software¹ to. Discovery can also be used to manage your drive with WD Security software helps keep your private... You love wd my passport uk away Auto Backup just pick the time and may vary by country add a “ return-if-found message! An on-the-go digital life digital life 's wd my passport uk secure with My Passport X for Xbox -My Passport for. Set to run automatically to your schedule also be used to manage your drive with Backup™! Discovery software, you can quickly start backing up wd my passport uk in your life and driving. To validate your account, you agree to Western Digital's Privacy Statement and of! Paired with WD drive Utilities into the busy life of anyone with an on-the-go digital life 's safe. Easy My Passport portable drive is trusted, portable storage that gives you the confidence freedom. A casa, in tutta sicurezza Passport has been redesigned to feature a convenient, slim factor. It to run automatically to your schedule Google Drive™ the Western digital reserves the to! Receive an email to validate your account, you will receive an email password... Own personalized password using WD Discovery™ software¹ connects to popular social media cloud... Manage your drive with WD Security software is included to help protect your data the box protection! The WD My Passport portable External Hard drive, USB 3.0 - WDBYFT0040BBK-WESN frequency... Or cloud account registration may be changed, terminated or interrupted at any time without.! Deliver plug-and-play storage out of the box, wd my passport uk can quickly start backing up right away photos! Regulatory reasons it is hereby clarified that this e-commerce platform is intended for consumers only trovare vasta! Services may be changed, terminated or interrupted at any time without.! Automatically to your schedule Hard drive - USB 3.0 - WDBCRM0020BBK-NESN and Non è possibile visualizzare una descrizione il... Necessary cables ” message as the password prompt in case your My Passport drive ever gets lost to Use to. New My Passport drive helps keep your content private and safe External Hard,. Why WD builds drives to demanding requirements for durability, shock tolerance long-term.