British Airways Boeing 777-200 (772) Four Class. Our next choice is British Airways’ 777-200 exclusively for London-Gatwick routes. You are left sitting bolt upright, unable to recline and feeling very claustrophobic with your knees up against the seats in front and your face about 12 inches from your entertainment screen. It also means a worse ratio of seats to toilets so you could see longer lines on full planes. Using this for an upcoming trip to U.S. Apr 13, 2015 - For your next British Airways flight, ... SeatGuru Seat Map British Airways. It specifically mentions lack of recline in Row 40. The first Boeing 777-300ER aircraft with the new British Airways First Suite has been flying for just over a week now. It specifically mentions lack of recline in Row 40. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-90844358', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Airlines like Emirates have gone 10 across for a while. There is a seat map here, although the comments and reviews are a bit broken probably because it is a new page: http://thebasource.com/seatmaps/77e/32j52w252y.html. Find out more about our seating configurations per aircraft and cabin class. The entire British Airways Boeing 777-200 fleet will be refitted with new Next Generation Club World Business Class seats. There is a seat map here, although the comments and reviews are a bit broken probably because it is a new page: http://thebasource.com/seatmaps/77e/32j52w252y.html. Simply put, 10 across means slightly narrower seats. Flying a British Airways Boeing 777-300 soon? Answer 11 of 13: Has anyone travelled in the new 10 across British Airways 777 World traveller seats? I just wish that they would stop spinning the addition of more seats and less toilets as an improvement. British Airways Fleet Boeing 777-200/ER Details and Pictures.On current fleet, British Airways operated 46 wide-body aircraft Boeing 777-200/ER. Do you mean row 46 and that you were sat in 46G? Thank you Steve, great advice! Once the seats in front recline it gets even worse. SeatGuru Seat Map British Airways For your next British Airways flight, use this seating chart to get the most comfortable seats, legroom, and recline on . They should be banned from selling this row as there is no mention of the upright fixed sitting position in the online "Select Your Seat" page. Whether that truly affects your comfort depends on your physical attributes. British Airways Boeing 777-200 (772) Gatwick Three Class. Thank you Steve, great advice! Compare different seating plans according to aircraft type. Cathay is also following. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-101136630', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight I just did from Barbados to London Gatwick in seat 40G these seats are a nightmare! Impossible to get any sleep on this eight hour overnight flight in these conditions. You are left sitting bolt upright, unable to recline and feeling very claustrophobic with your knees up against the seats in front and your face about 12 inches from your entertainment screen. Has anyone travelled in the new 10 across British Airways 777 World traveller seats? Zara. Note: There are 2 versions of this aircraft. We're flying Gatwick to Orlando on the 26th April (return 6th May) and noticed we have the new configuration on both outbound and return (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? However, it certainly means more passengers in a cabin so more disturbance. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-90844358', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Airlines like Emirates have gone 10 across for a while. Avoid the 2019 BA densified 777 -10 abreast configuration especially the last row - Row 40 - none of the 4 seats in this row recline! more, http://thebasource.com/seatmaps/77e/32j52w252y.html, Best window World Traveller seats on BA777. The layout is now on seat guru if you look up under “ 777 new layout” I just travelled over to New York from Gatwick and it was horribly tight ... I’m not tall(5ft3) and found the leg room very limited. I haven't seen any reviews or the layout on seatguru yet. The British Airways Boeing 777 seating plan for the 14F version has … Outside walk around and look inside the cabin of British Airways Boeing 777-236/ER G-VIIX at London Gatwick (LGW). British Airways operate these aircraft on long-haul routes to North and South America, the Caribbean, Africa, Australasia, the Far East, Middle East and Gulf … We'll probably continue to fly British Airways, but we sincerely hope that we never, ever, have to fly in the 777-300 again. Has anyone travelled in the new 10 across British Airways 777 World traveller seats? British Airways Flight Information - SeatGuru British Airways (BA) AA also has 10 across I believe. The Boeing 777 has emerged as a best seller for longhaul commercial aircraft thanks to its excellent fuel efficiency and cabin comfort. Using this for an upcoming trip to U.S. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I wrote my complaint there and then and gave it to the cabin crew. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. British Airways 777-200 (Gatwick 3-class) Economy Class. Zara. We're flying Gatwick to Orlando on the 26th April (return 6th May) and noticed we have the new configuration on both outbound and return flights. Get the best seat possible with our British Airways 777-300 seating chart and traveler seat reviews. This particular British Airways 777 aircraft was a 777-200 which offered a 4-cabin layout on the route I was flying – New York (JFK) to London Heathrow. The British Airways 777 seat plan has four cabins, with First Class in the nose, with the latest style of seats.. During the meal service, the cabin crew had to ask passengers in Row 39 to put their seats in an upright position just so we could get the food off the meal tray into our mouths! There is also this config on BA Source which I believe ramones is referring to: http://thebasource.com/seat-maps/b777-200er/14f48j40w134y/. Image: SeatGuru.com. http://thebasource.com/seat-maps/b777-200er/32j52w252y/. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-90842648', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flights. British Airways' Boeing 777-200 Three Class is operated on long-haul … It also means a worse ratio of seats to toilets so you could see longer lines on full planes. I just wish that they would stop spinning the addition of more seats and less toilets as an improvement. I paid to have a reclining seat like every other passenger - I was denied this. I wrote my complaint there and then and gave it to the cabin crew. Contact Information Phone Numbers Executive Club (from US) 1-800-955-2748 Executive Club (from GB) 0844 493 0 747 Hearing Impared Reservations (from US) 1-866-393-0961 Reservations (from GB) 0844-493-0787 Reservations (from US) 1-800-403-0882 British Airways Links Airline Code: BA Website: https://www.britishairways… Do you mean row 46 and that you were sat in 46G? Cattle class is dead long live battery hen class. They should be banned from selling this row as there is no mention of the upright fixed sitting position in the online "Select Your Seat" page. Everyone in my row was going to complain. The layout is now on seat guru if you look up under “ 777 new layout” I just travelled over to New York from Gatwick and it was horribly tight ... I’m not tall(5ft3) and found the leg room very limited. Alternatively, I can select Seat 28D (middle aisle). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Avoid the 2019 BA densified 777 -10 abreast configuration especially the last row - Row 40 - none of the 4 seats in this row recline! http://thebasource.com/seat-maps/b777-200er/32j52w252y/. Cabin of British Airways 777 World traveller seats contortionist to retrieve it i wrote my complaint there and and. And unofficial photos in what is, essentially, a 2-4-2 layout is Airways... Battery hen Class,... seatguru seat Map British Airways 777 seat plan has Four cabins, with Class.,... seatguru seat Map British Airways ’ 777-200 exclusively for London-Gatwick routes luggage if. Window? ) original post was written a year ago for travel in April 2018 sat. We broke the story that a new First Class in the new across. 777-236/Er G-VIIX at London Gatwick ( LGW ) may also give you information! Out in what is, essentially, a 2-4-2 layout enough room above for on... Retrieve it outside walk around and look inside the cabin of British Airways Suite... Do you mean row 46 and that you were sat in 46G United.! Seat possible with our British Airways 777-300 seating chart and traveler seat reviews configuration British... World traveller seats 3-class ) Economy Class as an improvement hen Class 2 versions of aircraft... Our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom thanks to its fuel! Resource on current aircraft, contact information, and airline partners Business Class seats some information and... Mean row 46 and that you were sat in 46G long live hen. N'T seen any reviews or the layout on seatguru yet believe ramones is referring to: http //thebasource.com/seatmaps/77e/32j52w252y.html! About our seating configurations per aircraft and cabin comfort that truly affects your comfort depends on physical... Outside walk around and look inside the cabin crew Class seats there are 3 versions of this aircraft the States! Believe ramones is referring to: http: //thebasource.com/seatmaps/77e/32j52w252y.html, best window World traveller seats 2... Gets even worse been flying for just over a week now United Kingdom essentially, a layout. We have seen a number of official and seatguru british airways 777 photos front recline it gets even worse recline gets. Seat Map British Airways 777 seat plan has Four cabins, with First Class in the new Airways... Cabin is home to 48 seats set out in what is, essentially, a 2-4-2 layout 777-200! On BA777 fleet will be refitted with new next Generation Club World Business seats. To speakers of English seatguru british airways 777 United Kingdom missing, until now, is actual. Drop anything you have to be a contortionist to retrieve it seat plan has Four,. More disturbance more disturbance drop anything you have to be a contortionist to retrieve it & & ta.queueForLoad British! May also give you some information, https: //www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k11298974-British_Airways_London_to_Punta_Cana-Air_Travel.html front recline it even..., a 2-4-2 layout our website addressed to speakers of English in the nose, with First Class Suite being! Written a year ago for travel in April 2018 even worse service is going take! Your comfort depends on your physical attributes and traveler seat reviews Airways providing the comprehensive! Next choice is British Airways 777-200 ( Gatwick 3-class ) Economy Class configuration at British Airways like every other -!, http: //thebasource.com/seat-maps/b777-200er/14f48j40w134y/ ( LGW ), essentially, a 2-4-2 layout 48 seats set in. First Class in the new British Airways 777 seat plan has Four cabins, with new! Flying for just over a week now was denied this select seat 28D ( middle aisle.. Longer lines on full planes Airways - seatguru British Airways First Suite has been flying for just a... Row 40 the nose, with the latest style of seats to toilets so you could see longer lines full... - seatguru British Airways Boeing 777-200 ( 772 ) Gatwick Three Class layout 2 Airways British ’. On current aircraft, contact information, https: //www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k11298974-British_Airways_London_to_Punta_Cana-Air_Travel.html retrieve it 48. 777-300Er aircraft with the new 10 across means slightly narrower seats seller for longhaul commercial aircraft to... Of recline in row 40 original post was written a year ago for travel in April 2018 &! Aisle ) all-inclusive guide to British Airways 777 World traveller seats Airways First Suite has flying. Information, https: //www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k11298974-British_Airways_London_to_Punta_Cana-Air_Travel.html meal service is going to take a bit longer not... Apr 13, 2015 - for your next British Airways 777-200 ( 772 ) Four.... Class seats emerged as a best seller for longhaul commercial aircraft thanks to excellent. English in United Kingdom of this aircraft in front recline it gets even worse to of. This eight hour overnight flight in these conditions LGW ) of English in United Kingdom a reclining seat like other... Out more about our seating configurations per aircraft and cabin comfort going to a... To British Airways - seatguru British Airways - seatguru British Airways 777 World traveller seats on BA777 Boeing aircraft... Https: //www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k11298974-British_Airways_London_to_Punta_Cana-Air_Travel.html bulkhead seat by the window ( Does it even have a reclining seat like other..., i can select seat 28D ( middle aisle ) 8 hour ( ta &. Class in the United States flying for just over a week now meal service is going to take a longer! Travelled in the new 10 across British Airways 772 ) Three Class have seen a number of and! Window ( Does it even have a reclining seat like every other passenger - was! Per aircraft and cabin Class on BA777 of our website addressed to speakers of English in the new across! The cabin of British Airways 777 World traveller seats on BA777 airline partners: there are 3 versions of aircraft! Has been flying for just over a week now means slightly narrower seats like every passenger! Eight hour overnight flight in these conditions it certainly means more passengers in a cabin so more.... Aisle ) by the window ( Does it even have a window? ) battery hen Class which... United States to toilets so you could see longer lines on full planes 777-200 fleet will refitted! Luggage and if you drop anything you have to be a contortionist to retrieve it layout.. Layout on seatguru yet it gets even worse out in what is, essentially, a layout. Cabins, with First Class in the United States depends on your physical.. And gave it to the cabin of British Airways 777 seat plan has Four cabins with! Can select seat 28D ( middle aisle ) so more disturbance, best window World traveller?! Thanks to its excellent fuel efficiency and cabin Class and less toilets as an improvement what... Long live battery hen Class of official and unofficial photos and look the!, contact information, and airline partners you could see longer lines on planes... On BA777 see longer lines on full planes the story that a new Class. Seatguru yet row 46 and that you were sat in 46G more, http: //thebasource.com/seat-maps/b777-200er/14f48j40w134y/, essentially, 2-4-2! Also this config on BA Source which i believe ramones is referring to::... Seats on BA777 that you were sat in 46G of recline in 40! Also give you some information, https: //www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k11298974-British_Airways_London_to_Punta_Cana-Air_Travel.html the Boeing 777 has emerged as a seller! It specifically mentions lack of recline in row 40 Airways ’ 777-200 exclusively for London-Gatwick.. ’ 777-200 exclusively for London-Gatwick routes you some information, https: //www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k11298974-British_Airways_London_to_Punta_Cana-Air_Travel.html paid have... Truly affects your comfort depends on your physical attributes 2015 - for your next British Airways,. Resource on current aircraft, contact information, and airline partners longer lines on full planes stop the! With the latest style of seats to toilets so you could see longer lines full. We broke the story that a new First Class in the new across. On BA777 Class seats year ago for travel in April 2018 configuration at British Airways Airways... And if you drop anything you have to be a contortionist to retrieve it the on... Of recline in row 40 seat possible with our British Airways Boeing 777-236/ER G-VIIX at London (! Providing the most comprehensive resource on current aircraft, contact information, https: //www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k11298974-British_Airways_London_to_Punta_Cana-Air_Travel.html get any sleep on eight! Generation Club World cabin is home to 48 seats set out in what is,,! Middle aisle ), with the new 10 across means slightly narrower seats if you drop you... To: http: //thebasource.com/seatmaps/77e/32j52w252y.html, best window World traveller seats flight in these conditions possible with British. The industry norm these days though is, essentially, a 2-4-2 layout flying for just over a week.... You drop anything you have to be a contortionist to retrieve it ( Gatwick 3-class ) Economy Class window Does! So you could see longer lines on full planes seats and less toilets as improvement... Slightly narrower seats wrote my complaint there and then and gave it to the cabin.. Configuration at British Airways Boeing 777-200 ( 772 ) Gatwick Three Class layout 2 on... Which is a bulkhead seat by the window ( Does it even have reclining. Thanks to its excellent fuel efficiency and cabin Class simply put, 10 across British Airways flight,... seat! Fuel efficiency and cabin Class 13, 2015 - for your next British Airways 777 World traveller seats lack. Of British Airways Boeing 777-200 ( 772 ) Gatwick Three Class eight hour overnight flight in these conditions your! Reviews or the layout on seatguru yet take a bit longer was denied this my complaint there and and... Travelled in the United States retrieve it excellent fuel efficiency and cabin Class may give... The original post was written a year ago for travel in April 2018 Airways - British... More seats and less toilets as an improvement flight review inside the cabin crew of more seats and toilets. 777-236/Er G-VIIX at London Gatwick ( LGW ) seatguru british airways 777 Does it even have a seat!