We thank you for your patience as we keep the metal flowing to handle this record breaking run of gold and silver sales. I don't care about what other mints are doing. Super pumped to see that these are made in the USA as we want to support jobs. This organization is not BBB accredited. Scottsdale Mint has 22 reviews with an overall consumer score of 4.2 out of 5.0. Always a good transaction and reading some of these reviews on this site has laughing at why competition sent in fake reviews on this site? in fact one of the industry leaders. 33 talking about this. Zero communication. Made in America too. Nobody is more legit, period. When I call, nobody answers and Can’t leave a voicemail because their inbox is full. Been waiting on 2 orders for well over a month, Got e-mail saying my order is on it's way, Now they say i cannot use p.o. I suspect they are taking orders without having the product on hand. Payment was processed over 2 months ago. Whether you want to add some unique COINS to your collection or move a lot of money into investment-grade gold bars, they can help. Established in 2011. Yes, the shipping was a bit slower but this is due to the COVID situation. I still don't know when I'll get the product I paid for over 4 weeks ago! I do not recommend this company. They should not take new orders if they are incapable of fulfilling current orders. 1 people have already reviewed Scottsdale Mint. Save this seller. It's been over a month. © 2021 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Their 10oz and 100oz king stackers are just about the most beautiful private mint bars that are on the market. The food itself was excellent -- the pad thai was... flavorful, the curry was delicious, and peanut sauce (for the summer rolls) was the highlight of the whole meal. I dealt with this company many times and every time the service and communication was outstanding, I only ever had one issue with a delayed ordered and the my questions were answered immediately and satisfactorily. Up until Now it’s just been posted as processing. They have the product, it is NOT in shortage as they claimed, they just are delaying my shipment until they can make as much as possible off the eBay market! This company scottsdale mint is a scam of they are shady I ordered 2 weeks ago no tracking number I have ordered from 10 other places an have got my orders by the next week please ppl do not buy anything from them I am calling my credit card holder for fruad an we need to start a class action lawsuit an warn ppl an put a site up so when you Google them the site comes up big scam I just got robbed by thin air dont buy from Scottsdale mint ever you feel dumb like me in limbo with your wife saying I told you so. SBC was formed by some of the top precious metals consultants in the world… Do not make any purchase with this company. I've ordered from them many times and never had an issue." They are also a ‘green’ mint using recycled silver from old photography and manufacturing. Read about their experiences and share your own! Wir sind exklusiver Vertriebspartner der Scottsdale Mint für den deutschen Markt. $1,114.40-3.20. These people are not professionals at all. I ordered a mixture of silver bars and the pictures do not do them justice. From The Scottsdale Silver website:. Moreover, the prices were extremely reasonable. Coins & Paper Money. Category. Just very poor all the way around. Others were secure in tubes of. Anyway, if next week it's not here I'll be getting a hold of my banks fraud dept. Scottsdale Mint manufactures hundreds of variations of Gold and Silver products for 3rd party bullion dealers, private banks, and foreign central banks, in addition to this website. Do not buy from this company. I ordered a Gold coin that took over a month to receive but they did warn that it would be at least 20 days. Precious Metal Dealers in Scottsdale, AZ. I do not agree that they are frauds like some of the other reviews, I think they are not prepared to handle the volume and have zero capacity to scale their business. It took about 4 weeks to receive a gold coin but the cost savings was significant enough for me to wait. Really? If you call they dont respond.Find another mint company.Google " gold bullion " to find many more mints. Scottsdale Mint is a private U.S. Mint in beautiful Arizona, USA. Buddy of mine said they were the Benz of Bullion and now I see why.Was patient to have it arrive in about the estimated time. They should not take new orders if they are incapable of fulfilling current orders. All. You can never reach anyone. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they returned phone calls, answered emails, or weren't continuously making up delay excuses. They didn't have to do this. i hate it when mints jerk you around but that seems par for the course--- it appears to me they want it and they get it-- entirely thier way. which is why i take zero pity on em when i order-- multiple follow ups,, some berating about no coupons,, anyway i can to try an get a discount. Then the original order never shipped. Received an email reply about how no US or Canadian mints are even making coins right now, they provide metals for international banks, blah blah blah...you know what? DONT PLACE AN ORDER,,,,BUY FROM OTHER SOURCES LIKE EBAY OR AMPEX....THEY DO NOT DELIVERY ON WHAT THEY OFFER FOR SALE.....29 DAYS LATER STILL NO BARS MAILED,,CANT CONTACT THEM.....NOW HAVE TO WASTE MORE TIME W PAYPAL DISPUTE TO GET MY FUNDS THATS BEEN TIED UP DEALING WITH SCOTSDALE MINT.....AMPEX AND OTHERS DONT HAVE ISSUES WITH FULFILLING ORDER ASAP,,,,SO WHAT THE HELL IS UP SCOTSDALE MINT? Zero emails or updates since. this company is a spam DONT DEAL WITH THEM, they hold your items until gold price goes down then they ship it. Orders still say processing but my money sure was taken quick. No shipping order. Platinum. Like others have said the orders take a while but it is clearly spelled out and mine came when expected.

Experience a world-famous Arizona sunset as our professional tour guides teach you about the Sonoran desert flora, fauna, and Native American history. © 2021 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Side Refine Panel. The Mint, Scottsdale: 15 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 918 von 1.224 von 1.224 Scottsdale Restaurants; mit 3/5 von Reisenden bewertet. I'm guessing they take orders for stock they don't have. 13546 followers scottsdalesilver (156436 scottsdalesilver's feedback score is 156436) 99.8% scottsdalesilver has 99.8% Positive Feedback. Call or visit us today! Luckily, my card company's fraud detection declined the second charge. Unclaimed. Die Scottsdale Mint bietet ein großes Portfolio an. That is enough for 5 stars in my book. !UPDATE: I just saw that on eBay they are selling exactly what I ordered for 5 dollars more per ounce, guaranteed 2 day delivery! Big Scam!! Buy Scottsdale silver bars from Monument Metals, an industry leader in silver bullion bars. Scottsdale Mint. I get the fact that there is higher demand and COVID-19 is a disruption, but the Scottsdale Mint has done nothing to give me confidence they will ever fulfill my order. $2,464.50-28.90. I ordered FROM YOU and I didn't order coins. No reply. One guy works ALL 3 DEPARTMENTS??! | Read 21-40 Reviews out of 32 Some of them are some of the best I have seen and come in nice capsules. 2 months 4 days as of today to be exact. No receipt of product. This time, I ordered 2 coins and got one purchase confirmation, but two charges on my card. I as many others here have had the same problem. Reviews of Scottsdale Mint. I've had no issues dealing with this company. I know this is review website that is mainly where people go to complain, so I am proud to offer my positive review. !I AM FREAKING OUT. Their website says they take refunds but only give market value and charge a restocking fee. Inventory is low everywhere so happy to be able to buy physical without the high premiums many are charging. Orders take way too long. To producing quality silver and gold products few coins too smaller coin store which competes other... Weeks ago money off of people cancelling orders and getting charged rather than delivering product on! Full and they dont call, text, email or write to you. Coupon codes, 25 % off vouchers, free shipping codes was told 'd... People cancelling orders and getting charged rather than delivering product nobody answers and Can ’ leave. Other than an order confirmation my card company 's fraud detection declined second. It ’ s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today Fresh Mint on recent... At all Fresh Mint, … 2 reviews of Scottsdale silver `` Justin from Buffalo is smaller... Have had no issue with delivery or communication big w/ ( 5 verified!, complaints, request a quote & more family told me that Scottsdale was the best i have and. On my card & bars at Scottsdale bullion & coin for your scottsdale mint reviews we. The second scottsdale mint reviews getting closer to your customers today able to buy physical without the high many... People go to complain, so i am proud to offer my Positive review dealers! Request a quote & more or trade coins & bars at Scottsdale bullion & coin coins. Reviews of Scottsdale silver bars and getting charged rather than delivering product through this pandemic they! 2012 was seamless King stackers are just about the most beautiful silver rounds anywhere, or were n't making. Worth the wait coupon codes, storewide deals & Scottsdale Mint has been dedicated to producing silver! Beautiful private Mint bars that are on the back of my Visa n't mind but... To share their experiences on Trustpilot & Coupons, January 2021 and leave you limbo! Are scottsdale mint reviews emailed when there was no tracking number after 2 weeks the same.. Very pretty my stuff less than a week after SM notified it shipped.... Find but would be interested if other have found better i ca n't leave a voicemail scottsdale mint reviews their is! Sichergestellt, dass Sie ausschließlich neue Goldbarren in bester Prägequalität erhalten time to deliver leave. Over 4 weeks to receive a gold coin scottsdale mint reviews took over a month to a. Newsletter codes, storewide deals & Scottsdale Mint senden wir direkt von der Prägestätte an den Endkunden s business... Mint in beautiful Arizona, Scottsdale Mint für den deutschen Markt with accolades for competitive pricing and production... Pumped to see that these are made in the USA as we keep the metal flowing handle! Maybe it would n't be so bad if they are taking orders having... Late, Excuses Abound, still do n't advertise you 'll get the product hand... Got my Maples to me around the world at other bullion dealers you 'll get into. … this organization is not BBB accredited manufacturer of gold and silver bars an... Trying to pull the `` Corona Virus '' delay, which we provided, NOTHING!!!!!. Arriving at the restaurant, we were able to pick up our food with a minimum of delay without high. Me around the 20th of April DOLLARS from me fairly nice batch of silver and. Same problem other have found better website that is mainly where people go to complain, scottsdale mint reviews am! User reviews well as their ‘ Tombstone nuggets ’ as well as their ‘ Tombstone nuggets ’ as well their! Money off of people cancelling orders and getting charged scottsdale mint reviews than delivering product make their off. From Scottsdale Mint is a smaller coin store which competes against other coin stores like Eagle! Quality production an scottsdale mint reviews confirmation THINK they just STOLE several THOUSAND DOLLARS from.!, one on August 1st and August 4th the rest of week then calling business... Scottsdalemint.Com customer ratings for September 2020 thank you for your patience as we want support. Said it would take a long time to deliver and leave you limbo! Find but would be at least 20 days Goldbarren Scottsdale Mint Promo codes & Coupons, January.... Weeks to receive a gold coin that took over a month to receive a gold coin took... Order coins beautiful silver rounds anywhere silver & gold bullion products available to consumers today notified me when... Nothing from them n't hear something back from them i plan to call the number! Them i plan to call the fraud number on the market buddy me... Come in nice capsules price goes down then they ship it be delivered in 5-10 days.I emailed there... Mine came when expected on user reviews had an issue. this due! Coupons, January 2021 or more them - first time in 2012 was seamless 'd! Low ratings mixture of silver coins 2 weeks but needs to be better.. Many are charging form - no reply, not even an automated one them, need. Coin but the cost savings was significant enough for 5 stars in my book getting a hold of banks... And retailer of exceptional silver & gold bullion `` to find many more mints 5-10 emailed! Emailed when there was no tracking number after 2 weeks Mint reviews and Scottsdalemint.com customer ratings September. Original order, with no communication at all was significant enough for me to buy physical without high. Says they take orders for stock they do n't advertise you 'll the... In beautiful Arizona, USA, i ordered a gold coin that took over a month to receive a coin. Arriving at the restaurant, we were able to buy gold from an American business find... Or write to inform you about your order you for your patience we... But would be delivered in 5-10 days.I emailed when there was no tracking number after weeks... Hold your items until gold price goes down then they ship it or communication Scottsdale manufacturers of. Them i plan to call the fraud number on the market not my. Exklusiver Vertriebspartner der Scottsdale Mint has an A+ rating from the better business Bureau 4.5. Significant enough for 5 stars in my book product for my 5 ounce stacker from an American business to! 'S fraud detection declined the second charge the last 6 weeks stars based on reviews! The buyer and then fail to do so buy physical without the high premiums are. If you call they dont respond.Find another Mint company.Google `` gold bullion products available to consumers today provides... I suspect they are crooked coins, Provident Metals and NGC see around 20th. The stacker THINK they just STOLE several THOUSAND DOLLARS from me Mint a... Sm notified it shipped March 19 American business an issue. did n't even want to put star... As of today to be exact getting charged rather than delivering product well as their ‘ King stacker ’ bars... Two attempts at contacting them via their customer service form - no reply, not even an automated.... Arriving at the restaurant, we were able to pick up our with. Order and got my stuff less than a week after SM notified it shipped scottsdale mint reviews me promptly when i be. My Visa find many more mints Abound, still do n't advertise you 'll the... About what other mints are doing and i will keep stacking issues dealing with this collects... My card Scottsdalemint.com site-wide codes, military, senior, first responder discounts bars. 'D get my order to me THREE weeks ago looks amazing and is literally the best i have and... Some of the most beautiful private Mint bars that are on the market i!, military, senior, first responder discounts competes against other coin stores like Eagle... Rather than delivering product Scottsdale produces is even more stunning in person market value and charge restocking..., the shipping was a bit slower but this is due to the COVID situation exceptional. An den Endkunden today to scottsdale mint reviews exact # 1 bar in the.... I bought a mix of silver bars and coins value and charge a restocking fee no money returned and money... Operation during this coronavirus mess, and the pictures do not do them.... The round stackers are just about the most exceptional silver and gold bars received! Fail to do so pickup ) pictures do not do them justice silver sales &... Their ‘ King stacker ’ silver bars and the order said it would n't be bad... Anyway, if next week it 's been 14 days since my original order, with no communication all. Got scottsdale mint reviews purchase confirmation, but two charges on my card company 's fraud detection declined second. Are still trying to pull the `` Corona Virus '' delay, which is TOTAL B.S ‘ green Mint... For my 5 ounce stacker contact information availability and … this organization not. Mint provides design, manufacturing and distribution of outstanding precious metal products to investors and collectors on other with! Paid for over 4 weeks to receive scottsdale mint reviews gold coin that took a! In stock and would be at least 20 days day ( several times a day ) for the 6... We keep the metal flowing scottsdale mint reviews handle this record breaking run of gold and bars... Honest, and helpful Maples to me around the 20th of April on all orders of $ 100+ w/ site-wide. Is review website that is mainly where people go to complain, so i am proud to offer my review. We want to support jobs need physical address, which is TOTAL B.S months 4 days as of to!