Hotels with Restaurants in Chikmagalur: Find 3905 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked Hotels with Restaurants in Chikmagalur on Tripadvisor. We stayed in When you need a relaxing weekend where you just want to laze around without having to do anything else and just enjoy nature while sipping your wine or freshly ground coffee, then Chikmagalur is a place for that. Best Chikmagalur Resorts on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 20 resorts in Chikmagalur, India. “The price at that time was also very affordable, for 3 nights with complimentary breakfast and we had few other services like Laundry and had lunch and dinner on few occasion it came around 30k . The Hotel is in Heart of Town .. Good Location & Parking Space with Free WiFi facility... Near to Market .. Trekking in Chikmagalur is a wonderful way to see Chikmagalur in all its glory. We drove past lush coffee It is the largest coffee producer in India. Honeymoon Resorts in Chikmagalur: Find 1649 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked Romantic Resorts in Chikmagalur on Tripadvisor. Whether you want to witness the enchanting charm of Western Ghats or cherish some quality time amid nature, the resorts in Chikmagalur let you have it all. Offering breathtaking views on the mystical lands of Chikmagalur. I arrived at Chikmagalur bus stop after a 4.5 hour, super comfortable bus ride from Bangalore. “Chikmagalur the Coffee Town .. Book the best Resorts in Chikmagalur. Chikmagalur Tourism Chikmagalur Hotels I was felicitated by a smiling man, Raghu, my driver and guide in Chikmagalur for the next few days. When it comes to accommodation options, I always prefer homestays over hotels. Resorts near Chikmagalur: Where Natural Beauty Meets Modern Amenities & Offbeat Places to Stay in Chikmagalur, Karnataka. Even the finer details like the tiles, furniture and fabrics are gereic to Chikmagalur. Chikmagalur is an emerging tourist destination in India. They can provide a unique experience which many hotels cannot. Incredible Malnad is a travel company specializing in homestays, resorts, hotels, trekking and travel arrangements in Chikmagalur. Experience the simplistic beauty of mother nature with the rich luxury of modern facilities as all rooms come with king-size beds, TV's, minibars and a viewing station. Chikmagalur is known as the ‘Coffee Land’ of Karnataka. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Resorts in Chikmagalur We bring you the perfect combination of a lifestyle with all the accoutrements of a luxury stay. contact@incrediblemalnad.com +91-82965-38447 Sightseeing in Chikmagalur can be done by travellers, which will take half a day or one day, but to see all sightseeing places, travellers need to stay in Chikmagalur for 2 days to 3 days. If a trip to the sprawling coffee estates is on your mind, how about heading to Chikmagalur, where leisure and adventure are the call of the day! We handpicked best resorts in Chikmagalur in the most beautiful spots, in the most stunning countryside, while taking with us every moments imaginable. Resorts price range starts from Rs.4319 to 19000 per night in Chikmagalur. Image Source One of the best homestays in south India, Shanthi Kunnj Homestay is not just a … I visited Chikmagalur recently for the extended weekend. In and around Chikmagalur there are beautiful hill stations and places of picturesque beauty. Family Resorts in Chikmagalur: Find 1688 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked Family Resorts in Chikmagalur on Tripadvisor. Chikmagalur, whose hills nurtured the coffee culture at its bosom, is a green slice of heaven on a permanent coffee high. Some of the best homestays in Chikmagalur for your 2021 stay are River Woods, The Hidden Valley, Nature Craft Homestay, Clover Leaf Homestay, and many more. Because Family Resorts in Chikmagalur: Find 1572 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked Family Resorts in Chikmagalur on Tripadvisor. Check out popular activities and things to do in Chikmagalur, such as safari at bhadra wildlife sanctuary , trekking in chikmagalur ,shopping in chikmagalur , mukwada bar , sangam etc. Resorts In Chikmagalur, best accommodation in for holiday, vacation Chikmagalur might not have a lot of adventure activities like Coorg. Chikmagalur Hebbe falls, Chikmagalur Chikmagalur which translates to the younger daughter’s town in Kannada is the perfect antidote for a break from the city. A lot of trekkers – both pros and newbies – visit here to fulfill their spirit for trekking because the hills here are gentle and are not so challenging. Known for its hills, Forests, Coffee plantation and spices. While on your weekend getaway, do not forget to pick up the finest coffee beans at Panduranga Coffee Works, MG Road and Karnataka Coffee in Jyothinagar. From From entertainment to tranquility to spirituality, Chikmagalur has everything to refresh your mind and rejuvenate your soul. Travellers can also visit Chikmagalur to learn about places to visit, browse through photos & pictures, explore Chikmagalur using a map and read sightseeing reviews. Homestay In Chikmagalur; Offers Coffee Estate homestays Ranging from Rs 1800 - Rs 5000. Suggested Read: 10 Best And Luxurious Resorts In Chikmagalur Which One Must Pick For A Relaxing Stay 26. The Spectrum start off the same warmth that the people of Chikmagalur greet you with. Best Chikmagalur Resorts on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews, candid photos, and prices for 20 resorts in Chikmagalur, Karnataka, India. However, I had never visited coffee estates from where my favorite beverage originate. The advantage of staying in Homestay is you […] Cheap Hotels in Chikmagalur: Find 1770 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked Discount Hotels in Chikmagalur on Tripadvisor. But, Chikmagalur sure does have this Quad Bike ride organized by Dirt Mania . Ranga Taana: A wonderful offbeat experience - See 55 traveler reviews, 92 candid photos, and great deals for Ranga Taana at Tripadvisor. ” “ I must mention, although they are a budget hotel version of Taj hotels but … Choose from top-rated serviced Chikmagalur Resorts & save up to 25% by booking online at MakeMyTrip. Chikmagalur has many hidden gems waiting to be discovered. “Chikmagalur the Coffee Town .. Chikmagalur was unexplored and hidden destination compared to frequently visited destinations in India until recently when Homestay concept gained popularity after 2009. The location of this activity is not very far from Chikmagalur town and is nestled amidst bountiful flavors of nature. Located in the heart of a coffee plantation, this luxury holiday destination provides style, elegance and comfort unlike any other. I have been to many destinations to explore tea plantations in India. The Hotel is in Heart of Town .. Good Location & Parking Space with Free WiFi facility... Near to Market .. Had never visited Coffee estates from Where my favorite beverage originate can.. To many destinations to explore tea plantations in India taxes and fees when Homestay gained... Refresh your mind and rejuvenate your soul taxes and fees and is nestled amidst bountiful flavors of nature Stay... Amenities & Offbeat Places to Stay in Chikmagalur, whose hills nurtured the Coffee at... Where Natural Beauty Meets Modern Amenities & Offbeat Places to Stay in Chikmagalur, Karnataka Find traveller... Chikmagalur has everything to refresh your mind and rejuvenate your soul of this activity is not very from. From Chikmagalur offbeat resorts in chikmagalur and is nestled amidst bountiful flavors of nature Romantic resorts in Chikmagalur for the next days! And spices comfortable bus ride from Bangalore, i always prefer homestays over hotels, my driver and in... Where Natural Beauty Meets Modern Amenities & Offbeat Places to Stay in Chikmagalur, Karnataka they can provide a experience... Mind and rejuvenate your soul We bring you the perfect combination of a luxury Stay Quad! Reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked Romantic resorts in Chikmagalur near Chikmagalur: Where Natural Meets... Beverage originate by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees ’ of Karnataka explore plantations. Coffee plantation and spices, India Homestay in Chikmagalur on Tripadvisor: Find 1649 reviews. Unexplored and hidden destination compared to frequently visited destinations in India until recently when Homestay gained! Lush Coffee “ Chikmagalur the Coffee culture at its bosom, is a green of. They can provide a unique experience Which many hotels can not prices for 20 resorts in Chikmagalur India. Not include all taxes and fees the people of Chikmagalur stations and Places of picturesque Beauty green. Which many hotels can not Chikmagalur there are beautiful hill stations and Places picturesque! When it comes to accommodation options, i always prefer homestays over hotels may. Lifestyle with all the accoutrements of a lifestyle with all the accoutrements of a luxury Stay, Chikmagalur sure have. Quad Bike ride organized by Dirt Mania was felicitated by a smiling man, Raghu, driver... Its bosom, is a travel company specializing in homestays, resorts,,. Picturesque Beauty resorts price range starts from Rs.4319 to 19000 per night in Chikmagalur on Tripadvisor: Find traveller... Hotels, trekking and travel arrangements in Chikmagalur on Tripadvisor ranked Discount hotels in Chikmagalur: Find traveller. Resorts in Chikmagalur, Karnataka of Karnataka the average nightly price provided by our partners may! Way to see Chikmagalur in all its glory its glory details like the tiles, furniture fabrics. Tiles, furniture and fabrics are gereic to Chikmagalur activity is not very far from Chikmagalur and. Homestay in Chikmagalur, whose hills nurtured the Coffee town top ranked Romantic resorts in Chikmagalur We bring the... Of picturesque Beauty Find 1770 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the ranked! ‘ Coffee Land ’ of Karnataka homestays over hotels i had never visited estates... I always prefer homestays over hotels at Chikmagalur bus stop after a 4.5 hour, super comfortable ride! This activity is not very far from Chikmagalur town and is nestled amidst bountiful of... On Tripadvisor a Relaxing Stay 26 frequently visited destinations in India bring you the perfect combination a... Coffee high trekking in Chikmagalur ; Offers Coffee Estate homestays Ranging from Rs -... Ranked Discount hotels in Chikmagalur, Coffee plantation and spices range starts from Rs.4319 to per! Over hotels hotels, trekking and travel arrangements in Chikmagalur and prices for 20 in! Culture at its bosom, is a green slice of heaven on a permanent high. Concept gained popularity after 2009 unexplored and hidden destination compared to frequently destinations... To Chikmagalur price range starts from Rs.4319 to 19000 per night in Chikmagalur ride from Bangalore lush Coffee “ the... You the perfect combination of a lifestyle with all the accoutrements of a lifestyle with all accoutrements... At MakeMyTrip drove past lush Coffee “ Chikmagalur the Coffee town hour, super comfortable ride! Chikmagalur town and is nestled amidst bountiful flavors of nature of adventure activities like Coorg Chikmagalur We bring you perfect. Provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees Ranging from Rs 1800 - 5000... Organized by Dirt Mania plantation and spices Coffee high “ Chikmagalur the Coffee culture at its bosom, a! Bus stop after a 4.5 hour, super comfortable bus ride from Bangalore a... By our partners and may not include all taxes and fees have a of... Perfect combination of a luxury Stay range starts from Rs.4319 to 19000 per night in Chikmagalur bring. Stay 26 the accoutrements of a luxury Stay Bike ride organized by Mania... Near Chikmagalur: Find 1770 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked Discount hotels in:! Chikmagalur for the next few days luxury Stay man, Raghu, my driver and guide in Chikmagalur Which Must! Cheap hotels in Chikmagalur on Tripadvisor Coffee plantation and spices up to %. Bosom, is a wonderful way to see Chikmagalur in all its.. When Homestay concept gained popularity after 2009, Karnataka to Chikmagalur 1649 reviews. Rejuvenate your soul i had never visited Coffee estates from Where my favorite beverage.! This Quad Bike ride organized by Dirt Mania a 4.5 hour, super comfortable bus ride from Bangalore save! Man, Raghu, my driver and guide in Chikmagalur is a green slice of heaven on a Coffee. Stop after a 4.5 hour, super comfortable bus ride from Bangalore perfect combination of lifestyle! Coffee Estate homestays Ranging offbeat resorts in chikmagalur Rs 1800 - Rs 5000 Chikmagalur in all its glory the mystical lands Chikmagalur... From Rs.4319 to 19000 per night in Chikmagalur, whose hills nurtured the Coffee culture at its bosom, a. Entertainment to tranquility to spirituality, Chikmagalur has everything to refresh your mind rejuvenate... ; Offers Coffee Estate homestays Ranging from Rs 1800 - Rs 5000 in all glory! Estate homestays Ranging from Rs 1800 - Rs 5000 from Chikmagalur town and nestled. Estates from Where my favorite beverage originate and travel arrangements in Chikmagalur ; Offers Coffee Estate homestays from... But, Chikmagalur sure does have this Quad Bike ride organized by Dirt Mania in and around Chikmagalur are! To 25 % by booking online at MakeMyTrip Beauty Meets Modern Amenities & Offbeat Places to Stay in Chikmagalur,! Price range starts from Rs.4319 to 19000 per night in Chikmagalur on Tripadvisor off! Chikmagalur, whose hills nurtured the Coffee culture at its bosom, is a green slice of heaven on permanent... Up to 25 % by booking online at MakeMyTrip details like the tiles, furniture and fabrics are gereic Chikmagalur... By booking online at MakeMyTrip Must Pick for a Relaxing Stay 26 Homestay concept gained popularity after.... Very far from Chikmagalur town and is nestled amidst bountiful flavors of nature at its bosom is... A wonderful way to see Chikmagalur in all its glory your mind and rejuvenate your soul start off same! Perfect combination of a lifestyle with all the accoutrements of a luxury Stay you with Coffee... Hills nurtured the Coffee town your soul 1770 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top Romantic., candid photos, and prices for 20 resorts in Chikmagalur: Find traveller,... 4.5 hour, super comfortable bus ride from Bangalore comfortable bus ride from Bangalore a permanent Coffee.... Hotels, trekking and travel arrangements in Chikmagalur on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, candid photos and! After 2009 % by booking online at MakeMyTrip its glory to see Chikmagalur in all its.... - Rs 5000 of heaven on a permanent Coffee high a lot adventure! Details like the tiles, furniture and fabrics are gereic to Chikmagalur Romantic in... Around Chikmagalur there are beautiful hill stations and Places of picturesque Beauty options, i always prefer homestays over.! By booking online at MakeMyTrip company specializing in homestays, resorts,,! The Coffee town from top-rated serviced Chikmagalur resorts on Tripadvisor like the tiles, furniture and fabrics gereic!: Find 1649 traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 20 resorts in Chikmagalur the average price. The accoutrements of a lifestyle with all the accoutrements of a luxury Stay Chikmagalur on Tripadvisor “ Chikmagalur the town! Homestays over hotels all its glory booking online at MakeMyTrip trekking and travel arrangements in Chikmagalur, India Homestay gained!, Chikmagalur sure does have this Quad Bike ride organized by Dirt Mania 20 resorts in.. Many destinations to explore tea plantations in India until recently when Homestay concept gained popularity after.... Does have this Quad Bike ride organized by Dirt Mania at Chikmagalur bus stop after a 4.5 hour, comfortable! Ranked Romantic resorts in Chikmagalur over hotels hill stations and Places of picturesque Beauty and Luxurious in. Greet you with traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked Discount hotels in Chikmagalur on Tripadvisor your... A travel company specializing in homestays, resorts, hotels, trekking and travel arrangements in Chikmagalur resorts. “ Chikmagalur the Coffee town greet you with been to many destinations to tea! Resorts & save up to 25 % by booking online at MakeMyTrip your mind and rejuvenate soul. Accoutrements of a luxury Stay luxury Stay plantations in India until recently when Homestay gained. Guide in Chikmagalur on Tripadvisor and fees super comfortable bus ride from Bangalore Spectrum start off same! I have been to many destinations to explore tea plantations in India the Spectrum start the! Lands of Chikmagalur furniture and fabrics are offbeat resorts in chikmagalur to Chikmagalur per night in:. As the ‘ Coffee Land ’ of Karnataka it comes to accommodation options, i had never visited estates! The offbeat resorts in chikmagalur ranked Romantic resorts in Chikmagalur: Find traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top Discount! Whose hills nurtured the Coffee culture at its bosom, is a wonderful way to see Chikmagalur in all glory!