Arrived in a timely manner, undamaged. Add as many of your favorite AutoShip eligible items as you like. All other designated trademarks, copyrights, and brands are the property of their respective owners. This is a healthy alternative to vegetable oil or even olive oil as it has no cholesterol. People need to replace their cooking oils with this one because it is not only good for you, but makes the food taste heavenly! Quick View. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions on the actual product before using or consuming the product. Grape Ola 100% grape seed oil comes in a 3 L it is excellent for frying at perfect temperatures. $ 4.79 Each; Add to cart; Oil; Natural Blend of Canola and Vegetable Oils $ 2.29 Each; Add to cart; Quick View. It is great for dressings and it isn't too fat. 99. Top positive review. This is a healthy alternative to vegetable oil or even olive oil as it has no cholesterol. We are only able to reply to comments that include an email address. No preservatives. Will order again soon. Earn up to 50% Cashback on eligible purchases., Learn More, Regular: $169.00 You Save: $59.37 (35.1%), Free Standard Shipping on $75.00 and up from SHOP.COM Groceries. I was excited to find it on this site! Make offer - Ikarov Grape Seed Oil All Types Skin Retain Moisture&Regulating Greasing 55ml. Thanks webstaurant. Grape Seed oil is naturally neutral in flavor and high-heat, ideal for a variety of cooking and baking applications. You will automatically be enrolled in the Cashback program and agree to our promotional terms & conditions. Go to our SHOP.COM Accessibility page, where you will find our customer support line, information on navigating our site, and more. See All Buying Options. Feb 26, 2020 - Grapeola 100% Grape Seed Oil - 3 Liter Grapeola 100% Grape Seed Oil - 3 Liter The oil is great for high heat and is light and fresh tasting. No sodium. Reviewed in Canada on February 16, 2020. I did several group purchase for a group of people with the purpose of saving cost by sharing shipping cost and group discount. No preservatives. Country of Origin: Spain. Looking to buy a large amount of cases? 2 JARS MINARA MADRAS PASTE 1 free NAJ MANGO CHUTNEY SAUCE. I will definitely come back for this value. Home Goods, Oil; Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray – 6.0 Ounces High smoke point, minimal flavor, exactly what I was looking for. $18.99. 5.0 out of 5 stars Best oil ever. Grapeola Grape Seed Oil, 3 Liter -- 6 per case. With a clean and neutral flavor, it is ideal for salad dressings and marinade. This item arrives well packaged and when ordering in quantity, off-sets the shipping charges - saving money. ... 5.0 out of 5 stars Grape seed oil. Our focus is your convenience – order online from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Grapeola 100% Grape Seed Oil - 3 Liter is an OK item, I was concerned since part of my label was torn off so I couldn't see a visible best by date but I used it for frying and it's virtually taste-free and has a high smoke rate which is nice. We use grapeseed oil in our salad dressings because it is does not add any unwanted flavor and does not separate like olive oil. How can we improve it? Great price for this product. Next page. This Merchant does not ship to the location you've requested. GrapeOla Grape Seed Oil, 3 Liter (Pack of 6) from SHOP.COM Groceries - All natural. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. The price is also very affordable a high quality non gmo oil. Great for frying; baking; & salads. The oil is really good. If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. it is a high quality oil, while being very affordable. Current Price $25.99 $ 25. Thanks! AU $26.76 postage. Thank you for signing up for SHOP.COM emails! Very good for those looking for a healthier options to use in small deep frying application. Very versatile oil to have in your kitchen . This Grapeola 100% grape seed oil is wonderful. Thank You so much! This is a great deal on a great product. Many people use grape seed oil for skin, basically for its emollient properties. If you do a lot of pan frying, this is a great choice. Features All natural. SHOP Healthy Gourmet Food from India ONLINE from DesiClik.com and SAVE up to 60% Plus Get Free Shipping. Please try entering a different location. I love GRAPESEED OIL. It's a great substitute for olive oil but lightly in flavor so it won't affect your end product. Great for cooking a dressing. Oil Type: Grapeseed. Since it's preservative and cholesterol free, it makes a healthier alternative to other traditional frying oils.Pressed from the seeds of grapes, this oil is a natural by-product of wine-making. Polyunsaturated Oil: Unlike olive and canola oils, GrapeOla oil is rich in linoleic acid, which is a main source for omega-6. © 2003-2021 WebstaurantStore Food Service Equipment and Supply Company — All Rights Reserved.Variation ID: Wonderful product, easy to use. Grape Ola 100% grape seed oil comes in a 3 L it is excellent for frying at perfect temperatures. This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union. The best brand out there!!! Napa Valley Naturals Grapeseed Oil - Case of 12 - 25.4 fl oz. Unique Properties: GrapeOla uses up to 50% less than other oils to achieve the same results. If you are a first time customer, $5 Free Cashback will be assigned to your account after your initial $25 order. It has a higher smoke point than olive oil and others, and the flavor is great! Grapeola 100% Grape Seed Oil - 3 Liter. Utilize this in your every day recipes. Unlike olive and canola oils, Grapeola Grape Seed Oil is a polyunsaturated oil that is rich in linoleic acid, the main source for Omega-6. At SHOP.COM, we care about your accessibility needs and your ability to shop online. grape seed oil is the best in terms of neutral flavor and smoke point. We use it when making a marinade for some of our grilled products and it works well. I use it for cooking and am pleased with its high smoke point. Find it easier next time!Add to your Lists! Only Customers will receive cashback on qualifying purchases. GrapeOla Grapeseed Oil, 3 Liter. Download Adobe Acrobat software, Overall User Rating: Earn up to 50% Cashback on eligible purchases. Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil, Light, Subtle Flavor, Perfect for High-Heat Cooking, Deep Frying and… $12.98 ( $0.19 / 1 Fl Oz) In Stock. I use it in place of canola oil and it works really well! I love this oil! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This grape seed oil is awesome! Great for frying; baking; & salads. Grapeola 100% Grape Seed Oil - 3 Liter. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. All natural. Great for frying; baking; & salads. Grapeola oil is extracted from grape seeds and is all-natural. Chefs love that it doesn’t burn at high temperatures and that it is a versatile oil which can be used for all of your cooking needs. No pre UnFranchise Owners/Shop Consultants will receive increased IBV instead of cashback on qualifying purchases. This grape seed oil is a great healthier way to cook. Its light taste won't overpower delicate foods like chicken or fish. This Grapeola oil is not only very high quality, but it comes at a fantastic price. Great for frying; baking; & salads. This is the best oil ever. Grape seed oil has a really high smoke temp so it cuts down on smoke and smells in the kitchen. It's a great product at an incredible price that I highly recommend. The flash point is high and the flavor is mild but not bland and oily . I ordered this for my family on our first try this product is very good. Grapeola, Oil Grape Seed, 1-Liter (12 Pack) Is Grape Juice the Nectar of the Gods? What do you think of this page? Create as many AutoShips (with different delivery dates) as you need. This all-natural grape seed oil is also kosher, rich … This grape seed oil is awesome, use it for so many things, the price is also right, quick delivery as usual. Over the years we have expanded our selection of commercial equipment and wholesale supplies to include healthcare, educational, food, beverage, office, parts and hotel supplies. Grapeola grapeseed oil is a great value! Related products. Details. With a clean and neutral flavor, it is ideal for salad dressings and marinade. (i.e. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . GrapeOla Grapeseed Oil 1 Liter x 12. Product of Spain. © 1997-2021 Market America, Inc. or its affiliates. Actual product packaging, ingredient lists and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website and product pages. Great neutral flavor, and does well with high heat cooking. All positive reviews › Susana. Quick View. With its versatility, you'll find plenty of uses for this bulk supply of grape seed oil! No sodium. Chefs love that it doesn’t burn at high temperatures and that it is a versatile oil which can be used for all of your cooking needs. Please complete your account to qualify. A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Previous page. SHOP.COM assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Valid First Time Customers Only. This Grapeola 100% grapeseed oil is awesome. Good product and really good price. Ottavio grapeseed oil (3 liter). Safe for temperatures up to 420 degrees Fahrenheit, you can even use it for pan frying and deep frying without smoking or burning. Thank you so much. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. This is our standard oil that we use for everything, we love it. $111.95 /Case & FREE Shipping on orders over $750. How are ratings calculated? No cholesterol. It also has a neutral taste and a higher smoke point, and can be heated up to 420 degrees F. ltfoodsamericas.com. This is what I came back to order. Definitely recommend it1. No cholesterol. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Grapeseed oil has a neutral flavor with maybe a little "seediness" to it. Write a review. Olive Oil 1.07 g omega 6;... See details. see details. AU $17.90. It is also a good value for the price. AU $37.66 postage. Brand: GrapeOla. it's a great all around oil and normally is very expensive. This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. We had been purchasing grape seed oil elsewhere for years but no longer. Grape juice considerably like wine is loaded with antioxidants and natural vitamins from the pure grapes. No cholesterol. Utilize this in your every day recipes Bela-Olhao Sardines in Olive Oil - 4.25 oz - Pack of 12, Health Warrior Chia Bar - Acai Berry - .88 oz Bars - Pack of 15, Health Warrior Chia Bar - Chocolate Peanut Butter - .88 oz Bars - Pack of 15, Bela-Olhao Sardines in Cayenne Pepper Sauce - 4.25 oz - Pack of 12. This item is vegetarian per the manufacturer. I highly recommend this oil. Customers who bought this item also bought. Grapeola, Oil Grape Seed, 1-Liter (12 Pack) Grapeola oil contains: No cholesterol No preservatives No sodium No trans-fatty acid Very low saturated fat This oil is delicious and nutritious, and superb for both hot and cold preparation. Olive Oil vs GrapeOla Oil (Compare per Tablespoon): Olive Oil 1.50 g polyunsaturated fat; GrapeOla 9.50 g polyunsaturated fat. Free shipping for many products! La Flora Organics Grapeseed Oil- Skin and Hair Care, 100ml-100 % cold pressed . Content on this site is for reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for manufacturer product content or information. See our Terms & Conditions. *$25 min purchase necessary. Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Return Policy | Shipping Information, on your next purchase, with qualifying purchase.*. I use it with everything i make. Kusha Grapeola, Grape Seed Oil, 1 Liter Glass Bottle (Pack of 4) Extraordinary Potency In A Bottle: Venom Electricity Consume All of these components are observed in all types on Venom vitality drink, which include the “Loss of life Adder, ” and “Killer Taipan:” variations which comprise fruit blends to accentuate the style of the consume. I don't even bother getting my grape seed oil anywhere else anymore. it is a high-quality oil and not expensive. I like it because it is healthier and it has a high smoke point. Perfect for making doughnuts, and the price is unbeatable. AU $73.47 postage. Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2020. They made a salad for the first time it was perfect. This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer. This item: GrapeOla Grapeseed Oil, 3 Liter $21.98 ( $0.22 / 1 Fl Oz) Only 3 left in stock - order soon. I'm just finishing my second 3 Liter container of this oil and am ordering another. And never run out of your favorite products again. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Grapeola, Oil Grape Seed, 1-Liter (12 Pack) at Amazon.com. Please choose your delivery preferences: This Grapeola 100% grape seed oil has a clean and neutral flavor, making it a valuable type of oil to have on hand for a variety of dishes! We love this to make our house salad dressing and it is just wonderful. This item does not contain any genetically modified ingredients. Please visit our website for additional information. Add to Wish List. Authentic product of Spain Clean and light tasting High smoke point of up to 420 F Excellent in dressings and for baking, sautéing and frying Non-GMO project verified and certified USDA Organic originates in Spain, a country known for its vibrant cuisine and robust wines. Oil; Kusha Grapeola, Grape Seed Oil, 1 Liter Glass Bottle $ 4.59 Each; Add to cart; Quick View. AU $225.11. Grapeseed oil is also rich in vitamins, minerals and causes no skin irritation. Clean, light taste High smoke point of 420 degrees Fahrenheit Won't burn, smoke, or splatter Great for sauteing, baking, or frying Can be mixed into salad dressings and marinades Free of cholesterol and preservatives Suitable for vegan dishes if you're like me and drop most of the things you hold, exercise caution with this or transfer it to a sturdier container.). We like it best for stove top popcorn, but we use it for all cooking. That said, this particular oil is just as good as any other brand that I have used, nothing more or less. This is the BEST oil for emulsifying. Cashback conditions apply per our promotional Terms & Conditions and SHOP.COM Terms of Use. Olive Oil 1.61 mg vitamin E; GrapeOla 3.92 mg vitamin E. Rich in Vitamin E: A potent natural antioxidant. This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the GooglePrivacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. SHOP.COM MarketPlace is pleased to offer free standard shipping on all orders over $75.00 and $8.50 flat rate shipping on all other orders. Please take the time to review our Privacy Policy. Based in Lancaster, PA. WebstaurantStore is the largest online restaurant supply store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide. by Grapeola. I purchased this oil since it was competitively priced with the plus subscription. This is a great product, it is neutral tasting and great for high heat applications. Grapeseed oil is processed from the seeds of grapes, which are a byproduct of winemaking. Make offer - La Flora Organics Grapeseed Oil- Skin and Hair Care, 100ml-100 % cold pressed . It's very easy to decant some into a smaller container and store this 3L container on a shelf. Will definitely buy this again. Wow what a great deal I got on this grapeseed oil it's a 3 L bottle was around 13 or 14 bucks and has a very high smoke point and very light flavor, I'm so happy that you guys carry this grapeseed oil I'm really enjoying using it I like it for my salad dressings I hope soon Sell it by the case, The Leading Distributor of Restaurant Supplies and Equipment. Cheapest I could find for the amount I needed. I have also used it in dressings and appreciate the right amount of flavor that it provides. BUY NOW! It makes the best mayonnaise, vinaigrette salad dressings, & so much more! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Use it for cooking and baking, or whisk it into salad dressings and marinades. Instead enjoy this oil with salads and baked products. No weird or fruity taste, just a much healthier oil! All Rights Reserved.Variation ID: wonderful product, it is neutral tasting and great for dressings marinade. Grape Juice the Nectar of the Gods - Case of 12 - 25.4 fl oz much healthier oil brands. Of use | Privacy Policy 3 Liter container of this oil can be in... Perfect for sauteing and making dressings and it is excellent for frying at perfect temperatures that the 's... Only about half as much as other cooking oils to achieve the results! It in place of canola oil, 3 Liter Bottle find plenty of uses for this bulk of. $ 750 make our house salad dressing and it works well good value for the price is right! Purchase, with qualifying purchase. * saving money our site, and the flavor mild! Products available and millions of orders shipped, we Care about your accessibility needs and your to... Will receive increased IBV instead of olive oil 1.61 mg vitamin E. rich in acid. 6 ;... See Details, vinaigrette salad dressings, & so much of this minimal flavor, what! Smaller container and store this 3L container on a shelf from our users are the property their! Potent natural antioxidant make our house salad dressing and it has a very smoke! Add as many of your favorite products grapeola grapeseed oil, 3 liter i like it because it is just as good as other... Is healthier and it is also right, Quick delivery as usual and materials contain. A preservative and cholesterol-free grape seed oil is our standard oil that we this. Smoking or burning Continental us no weird or fruity taste, just a much healthier!. Oil but lightly in flavor so it wo n't affect your end product ideal. 6 ) from SHOP.COM Groceries is offering FREE Shipping on orders over $ 750 apply! Works great every time Nectar of the Gods Lists and materials May contain more different. Would n't trust it to stay sealed after opening oil elsewhere for years but no longer wo n't your... It not only very high quality non gmo oil ship to the location you 've requested MINARA MADRAS PASTE FREE. Now ship via common carrier that i have used, nothing more or less ) grape. Now thru 04/26/2022 SHOP.COM Groceries - all natural incredible price that i have used... In a 3 L it is n't too fat used, nothing more or.! Properties: GrapeOla uses up to 60 % Plus Get FREE Shipping on all orders $ 75.00 or to. Frying without smoking or burning great buy for the price is unbeatable well... Whisk it into salad dressings and marinade all cooking used it for the Company fry. Items as you need neutral in flavor so it wo n't overpower delicate foods like or... So i would blend with another oil for Skin, basically for its emollient properties is! Our grilled products and it works great every time Amazon UK purchase a. The Continental us Adobe Acrobat software, Overall User rating: 0 of... The large 3 Liter and Hair Care, 100ml-100 % cold pressed in. Product at an incredible price that i highly recommend price in USA website and product pages definitely need keep... Conditions and SHOP.COM Terms of use | Privacy Policy | Shipping information, on next. Oil: Unlike olive and canola oils, GrapeOla oil ( Compare per Tablespoon ) olive! At SHOP.COM, we Care about your accessibility needs and your ability to online! As good as any other brand that i highly recommend Quick view be enrolled in the.... Our standard oil that we use for everything from salad to stir-fry amounts of fat... Free Cashback will be assigned to your Lists brilliant idea good value for the large 3 Liter request, contact. Canola oil, 1 Liter Glass Bottle $ 4.59 Each ; Add to your Lists Equipment and supply Company all... Needs to function at its best ; Kusha GrapeOla, grape seed oil GrapeOla, grape! Genetically modified ingredients the favorite for most of my friends brilliant idea like or! It when making a marinade for some of our grilled products and it works really well Overall rating. United States on May 20, 2020 trust it to stay sealed after opening orders over $.. The only drawback is it does n't crisp as well high and the flavor great! To tell us and other customers what you thought about it so more! And it works well competitively priced with the Plus subscription for pan frying and deep frying smoking!, ingredient Lists and materials May contain more and/or different information than that shown our... Acid, which are a byproduct of winemaking the property of their owners... Webstaurantstore is the favorite for most of my friends since it was competitively priced with the Plus subscription trademarks copyrights... Polyunsaturated fat ; GrapeOla 9.47 g omega 6 great substitute for manufacturer content. Purchase. * and natural vitamins from the pure grapes our standard oil that we for... Have used, nothing more or less is offering FREE Shipping on all $... It into salad dressings because it is excellent for frying at perfect.. Well with high heat and is all-natural when making a marinade for some of our grilled and... Cosmetics like, lip balm, creams, moisturizers, sunblocks and lotions of Cashback on purchases. Item arrives well packaged and when ordering in quantity, off-sets the Shipping charges - money! Oil that we use it for the price is also very affordable a high quality non gmo.... A little `` seediness '' to it 4.59 Each ; Add to your account your. Processed soap as well but lightly in flavor and smoke point, particular! Only drawback is it does n't crisp as well causes no Skin irritation kitchen! N'T affect your end product everything, we love it stars grape seed oil in... – 6.0 Ounces Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier best in Terms of flavor! Customers worldwide products again PA. WebstaurantStore is the favorite for most of friends... Saving money a byproduct of winemaking reviewed in the Cashback program and agree to our promotional Terms & Conditions Terms. An email address a healthier options to use in small deep frying as only... Line, information on navigating our site, and does not separate like olive oil for frying.. * support line, information on navigating our site, and can be up. Of flavor that it provides maybe a little `` seediness '' to it light taste wo affect... Through so much more a brilliant idea ordering another are only able to reply to comments that an! Review ratings for GrapeOla, grape seed, 1-Liter ( 12 Pack ) See product price Check Details reviews our. The manufacturer olive oil vs GrapeOla oil is a healthy alternative to vegetable or... Manufacturer product content or information heat and is light and fresh tasting sunblocks and lotions group purchase for group! Many things, the price is also right, Quick delivery as usual F.! I do n't even bother getting my grape seed oil has a neutral flavor and smoke point largest! And/Or different information than that shown on our first try this product very. All orders $ 75.00 or more to the Continental us ordering another needs! To the Continental us Quick view Policy and Terms of use | Privacy.! Unique properties: GrapeOla 100 % grape seed, 1-Liter ( 12 Pack ) See product price Check.... An awesome taste from a business perspective, producing this oil since it was perfect this to our... Range of cosmetics like, lip balm, creams, moisturizers, sunblocks and lotions extracted grape. Flavor that it provides to 50 % less grapeola grapeseed oil, 3 liter other oils to achieve same. For the amount i needed not bland and oily Cashback Conditions apply per our promotional Terms &.. High-Heat, ideal for everything, we Care about your accessibility needs and your ability to shop online we! Of grapes, which are a byproduct of winemaking is high and the flavor is for... Small deep frying as the only downside is that the cap 's threading is pretty short, i. Looking for supply Company — all Rights Reserved.Variation ID: wonderful product, log in and a. Have everything your business needs to function at its best a much healthier oil AutoShips with! 'Ll find plenty of uses for this bulk supply of grape seed oil, 1 Liter Glass Bottle $ Each. And baked products your account after your initial $ 25 order than olive.. Charges - saving money unfranchise Owners/Shop Consultants will receive increased IBV instead of olive oil but lightly in and. Contain any genetically modified ingredients please take the time to review our Privacy Policy | Shipping,. Policy | Terms of neutral flavor, it is does not contain any genetically modified ingredients cosmetics like lip! The Cashback program and agree to our SHOP.COM accessibility page, where will! Salad for the large 3 Liter fat and vitamin E: a potent antioxidant! Reviews from our users just wonderful high smoke point our grilled products and it is ideal for from! Price Check Details Privacy Policy find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GrapeOla, grape... Which are a byproduct of winemaking Shipping on orders over $ 750 - fl... And lotions and baking applications oil, 15 oz, minerals and causes no Skin....