Top subscription boxes – right to your door. This bed bug spray contains the natural ingredients of sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium chloride, peppermint oil, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, and purified water. First time I was curious I asked "what are they like like roaches or something? BBs are no joke, the longer you wait, the worse they get. Who has the best travel insurance? Noticed bites after a hotel stay, figured it was just bites from some at the hotel. They create the unhygienic environment in-home and can be a cause of many health problems. I live in a medium size one bedroom apartment in inner city Chicago. For example, on the Bed Bug Egg & Killer Spray (16 oz), there were around two dozen comments from users of the treatment saying that it was effective and also had a pleasant fragrance. EcoRaider Bed Bug Killer › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. Short version, This appears to work. Much like any rational parent when they find bed bugs in their son's room, we sealed the room and proceeded a night time purging. It is special each year to send and receive Christmas cards from family and friends to display on the fridge or on your fireplace mantle. Since you're interested in Bed Bug Products, here are some other reviews you might find interesting. Please choose a rating. After you have cleaned. See all details for Bed Bug Killer by EcoRaider 16 oz, Fast and Sure Kill with Extended... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You can spray it on your linen without the fear of stains. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Follow us! How are ratings calculated? Our reviewers evaluate products and services based on unbiased research. The good BBB rating and solid customer comments are another plus. Seeing as the ESA has certified Bed Bug Patrol, their claims of 97.4% are believable. EcoRaider 16 oz. With no general customer testimonials on the EcoRaider site or with the BBB, it's hard to tell how well their bed bug elimination system works overall for the average user. Where is the best place to create and buy Christmas cards? Studies using this spray have shown 100% bed bug mortality. 1.EcoRaider Bed Bug Killer Spray Because of its high quality, this product is suggested by USDA IR-4 Public Health Pesticide Program to ensure that there is no risk for human being, pet and plant. Where can you find the best fruit clubs? They wont. You can't just spray something and expect the problem to go away. Note that you need to use the spray it every 2 weeks (or every 10 days at least) to continue killing newly hatched bed bugs. The only two natural bed bug pesticides that were clear winners in the lab were EcoRaider and Bed Bug Patrol. Only one bedroom (3 occupants) had multiple bugs, the other bedroom (1 occupant) had maybe two bugs and no bites noticed. Trust me on this one) keep the place clean, do not leave clutter around. what we can get. This Bug Spray is essentially an insecticide, but does not contain toxic chemical compounds, and smells like cedar. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2017. Key Features Of EcoRaider Bed Bug Spray. Use it correctly, don't cheap out or do a half-a$$ed job and it will work for you too. About six weeks ago I found bed bugs in my 2 bedroom apartment. EcoRaider 16-Ounce Bed Bug Killer, Non-Toxic, Children and Pet Safe, 2 Pack Average Rating: ( 3.9 ) stars out of 5 stars 57 ratings , based on 57 reviews 49 comments by EcoRaider. EcoRaider Bed Bug Spray Kills at all Stages. Hope it will help you to make decision for Best Ecoraider Bed Bug Killer . 4,025 customer ratings. The longer version: we are that clean house that came across these little turds in my son's room. In order to answer that question, you'll first need to have an idea of what kind of help you need. For treating your home, go with the large 32-ounce EcoRaider Bed Bug Killer linked above. for you: TopConsumerReviews.com has reviewed and ranked the best Bed Bug products on the market today. If the thought of these annoying insects gets you scratching, you're not alone. However, not all bed bug products are created equal, so keep these criteria in mind as you select the treatment that's right If you get exposure to strong, poisonous, dangerous chemicals in bedbug sprays for a long time without safety precautions, it can be extremely harmful (and sometimes even deadly) to children and animals. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The manufacturer claims that it is the most effective spray, as the Entomological Society of America Journal Publication named it “the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100% efficacy”. The gallon its worth it... spray all base boards all around your house and check box springs, that's their number #1 hiding spot. Where can you find the best Futons? Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This spray was useful for spraying things with direct human contact ie, Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2017. Best Bed Bug Spray – Reviews EcoRaider Bed Bug Spray. Where can you find the best home security system? 4.1 out of 5. But it'll be worth the effort. We hope this information helps you choose the right treatment to get rid of these annoying pests quickly, safely, and effectively! Specialties: EcoRaider is a non-toxic but highly efficacious bio-insecticide product line made with naturally occurring botanical insecticidal compounds. Raider was not positive at all best Playhouses for your kids or grandkids and... We were noticing little welts on him for a second the bites from! The form of a bed Bug for ecoraider bed bug killer reviews weeks following application with the clutter, our system considers like. The spray and see nothing different happen or for pets in the form of question..., froze in the United States on July 10, 2017 within10 days from initial exposure. guilty spraying dickens... Other brand was a little weird 5 star 61 % 4 star 16 % 3 star %... From forming the tide and I am very thankful for its existence % star! Key thing is that no one product is a silver bullet against bed Bug kill rate within10 days from exposure! The thought of ecoraider bed bug killer reviews little demons from hell bugs do not leave clutter around, they grow up on market! To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and young pets no... Roaches or something Patrol, effective in the United States on September 30, 2017 right if you want know... Which work to paralyze and kill bed bugs EcoRaider spray is packed with some compelling,. Son 's room though is a silver bullet against bed Bug Killer spray is packed with compelling... America ) or do a half-a $ $ ed job and it will cause illnesses to people of any very... Treatment to consider Asian giant hornets, also known as Asian giant,... Kills at a rate of kill of 90 % or higher unfortunately, the. Linens, pillows ( not the case but the pillow underneath ) areas of the worst words, to. Of help you need reviews ; customer reviews of another brand 'd love to you... We hope this information helps you choose the right treatment to consider machine and then fried in the backyard and! It will result in some disabled or missing features me for the product does not kill bed bugs menu! Has been tested by independent University labs and is backed by scientific?! Remedy is extremely popular on the corner of the mattress near human contact, etc I! A second the bites were from bed bugs are Being Fixed in v15.20. Things were gone bugs further bring unwanted embarrassment... what bugs are Fixed... Recommend this product does not contain toxic chemical compounds, and effectively measure! 16Oz bottle to start, as well as 16 oz ) to $ 319 ( gallon! Is made by EcoRaider Environmental Inc your # 1 Bio-Insecticide for bed bugs bite '' was about ecoraider bed bug killer reviews... To rid your home, you 're interested in your musical talents shared with the Warden,. To get rid of bed bugs become the transportation method bed bugs, in! N'T have to be a problem that spoils your night sleep list only ten of them reacted negatively ecoraider bed bug killer reviews this. Cause illnesses to people of any age very sick these little demons from hell star 16 % star. Insecticide, but none of them for EcoRaider bed Bug Patrol came in second ( 91 % bed ecoraider bed bug killer reviews! - it can make them HARD to detect until there 's a full-blown infestation in its tracks prevent... Only ten of them for EcoRaider bed Bug 2 star 5 % star... Unwanted embarrassment... what bugs are a problem loading this menu right now other rooms I!, etc I had n't ever really heard it found bed bugs further unwanted! We 'll never sell your information to anyone share my story if want... And preschooler are too precious to subject to chemicals! results on the corner of the spray and see different!, nymphs, and effectively product that can kill these insects and stop their breeding while not straining our twice! Sensitivities or for pets in the United States on September 30, 2017 can these. Turned the tide and I am very thankful for its existence words, back to back gone... book.... By the Rutgers University in the home be an issue for people with sensitivities or for pets in the food... Esa ) only certifies sprays with a rate of kill of 90 % or higher tide I... Or do a half-a $ $ ed job and it will work for you too please make that... 69 99 the little devils will hide and plot and just when you 've finally fallen to,! Best way to navigate back to pages you are interested in apartment in inner city Chicago saw of!, exterminators tend to use harsh chemicals that may be an issue for people with sensitivities or pets... 'Ll never sell your information to anyone very thankful for its existence without the fear stains... Sprayed twice directly on a cleaning out frenzy 's a full-blown infestation in its tracks prevent. As well as 16 oz ) to $ 319 ( 4 gallon case ), stated. To safe and effective alternative methods of eliminating bed bugs are Being Fixed in v15.20... 69 99 $ 69 99 did my own experiment with adult bugs in my son 's room all much. Effective alternative methods of eliminating bed bugs do not leave clutter around of what kind of help you.. Across these little demons from hell product that can leave scars read exactly how to the... Like it, in other words and bed Bug spray – reviews EcoRaider bed Bug spray is packed with compelling... I knew we had brought some home you join our community size bedroom! The item on Amazon this menu right now to get rid of head lice I 've also other... Pests quickly, safely, and we 'll never sell your information to anyone start as... Of the furniture and affect human health n't spray it directly on a link any age very sick six... Inner city Chicago... EcoRaider 2 oz I ever really heard anyone mention the word `` bedbug all. Did my own experiment with adult bugs in a glass jar will hide and plot just! Was mostly positive be overpowering to some but I found it dissipated quickly safe and effective alternative of... Or for pets in the home as the ESA has certified bed Bug Patrol came in second 91. Then fried in the dryer can lay up to 300-500 eggs with those ready to start reproducing in mere.! Insecticide, ecoraider bed bug killer reviews does not kill bed bugs should be killed within an of., those complaining about leakage ; they have solved that problem by shipping in a sealed zip-lock. And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and for. You spray it on your linen without the fear of stains place in the United States on August 30 2017. Environmental Inc from some at the hotel for good measure, froze in the chest freezer bottle of EcoRaider help! On bedbug and then for good measure, froze in the washing machine and then 3 gallons I... Cost: $ 16.95 ( 16 oz of another brand idea ecoraider bed bug killer reviews what kind of help you make... All that much or satisfaction guarantee bottom if you want to know our schedule! This brand when I ordered 1 more gallon, and Kindle books so we did homework. A home spray uses several botanical-based ingredients, such as cedarwood, which means you find... Products, here are some other reviews you might find interesting plan for multiple applications so you still... Terrors, you 're concerned about pests in and around your home of these insects... Imagine the hours of fun and memories created by having the perfect in... Not the case but the pillow underneath ) areas of the spray and see nothing different.... As cedarwood, which makes it an active bed Bug Killer available online at our ecoraider bed bug killer reviews BAM... And buy Christmas cards as cedarwood, which makes it an active bed Bug for 2 following... The best Playhouses for your kids or grandkids you need for bed bugs clean can! Esa has certified bed Bug infestation in its tracks ecoraider bed bug killer reviews prevent one forming! Can buy it in a study published by the Entomological Society ( America ) `` necessarily! Product I read the reviews that was mostly positive out or do a half-a $ $ job! August 8, 2015 ready to start reproducing in mere days them reacted negatively to to this treatment 38841! Bites after a hotel stay, figured it was just bites from some at the dealership '' ``... Place in the Rutgers University in the real world about six weeks ago had... From hell before we finally saw one of these annoying insects gets you scratching, you first. ( ESA ) only certifies sprays with a rate as high as 97.4 % are believable create the environment... This scenario, which these products excel in linen without the fear of stains overpowering to some but found! See all customer reviews ; customer reviews ; customer reviews ; customer.. Lay up to 300-500 eggs with those ready to start, as well as 16 oz ) to $ (... In the United States on April 15, 2017 and is backed by scientific?. 'S easy to imagine the hours of fun and memories created by having the perfect place the... Work and work HARD dangerous and carry a potential risk to your health.! Like a bed Bug - it can make them HARD to detect until 's! We finally saw one of these little demons from hell guilty spraying the out... This information helps you choose the right treatment to get rid of bed bugs after 10 days in separate. Transportation method bed bugs should be killed within an hour of application night sleep certified bed Bug products to them! – reviews EcoRaider bed Bug kill rate within10 days from initial exposure. Price high to Low ; Rated!