If you followed all the steps carefully and in sequence, you must be having a whole new combination of backlit colors glowing on your ASUS keyboard. What are symbols on evo shift cell phone? How to use button green symbol on asus sonic mater keyboard? Asus keyboard numbrs and symbols not showing up. What do the blue icons on the keyboard of my f3sv asus mean? The keys of asus 1015 px keyboard symbols. so i want to ask admin to look..? none of the keys work at all. That was all folks. Select the Region & Language tab. To type the backslash symbol on your keyboard, press and hold the Alt key and type the Backslash alt code which is 92 on the numeric keypad, then release the alt key. How do you make turkey symbols on the computer keyboard? How to type a hug out of keyboard symbols? Click here to add this page to your favorites. key "4" has three symbols. Is there an option to change the keyboard from qwerty to alpha numeric in nokia lumia 720 windows phone? Long-press other symbols — like the currency symbol — to access additional related symbols. "4", "$" and new rupee symbol. Keyboard shortcut for the squared symbol For the top row of characters in the illustration below, you press ctrl + alt + any one of the keys. I need a free software to teach me the drum beats using my laptop keyboard keys? How to make butterfly symbols on keyboard computer? How do i change my keyboard when it is giving me the wrong symbol when i shift to upper case? How to type symbol letters from my asus laptop? What do the symbols on the f1 row on my asus laptop? Alt+7 or alt+shift+7 or alt+shift+/. How can i activate the blue symbols on my hp laptop keyboard? These issues can occur in any laptop manufacturers like HP, Lenovo, Dell etc. On a Spanish keyboard for Latin America, press Alt Gr + Q. how do i reset it? Touchpad and Buttons The touchpad with its buttons is a pointing device that google_ad_client = "pub-3069250026769293"; On my keyboard how do i get rid of the blue symbols? it worked fine then bad?