Top Reviews of Regent Chinese Restaurant 3.0 stars - Based on 5 reviews . Venez déguster les spécialités chinoises. To begin our mains we started off with a Soy Sauce Free-Range Chicken in Chinese Rose Wine (RM78 half chicken). Other catering premises. 2, Jalan Kiara, Plaza Mont Kiara, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Our lunch at The Regent was how I imagine a true family meal in a Chinese home to be; sitting around the dinner table telling stories, experiencing laughter and sharing food. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Regent Chinese Takeaway Menu Allan Park South Church is a great attraction for tourists who come to eat at this restaurant after long walks. After such a full and satisfying meal I was happy to hear that dessert was, in fact, a Chinese medicine with cleansing and detox properties. Love this post of yours. The Typhoon Shelter Style Deep Fried Fish Skin (RM18) was wild caught Unagi eel skin, triple fried and perfectly seasoned with salt, pepper and chilli spice. Web Design by Webz. Offering good chicken is the unique characteristic of this restaurant. 1: Aromatic Crispy Duck (served with pancake, cucumber, spring onions and Hoi Sin sauce : Quarter £9.95 Half £14.95 Whole £26.95: 2: Salt & Chilli Froglegs: £6.95 : 3: House Special Starter (min 2 persons) : £4.95 per person : 4: Deep Fried Spare Ribs with Spices (Chilli, Salt & Pepper) : £5.50 : 5: Deep Fried Spare Ribs Peking Style : £5.50 : 6: Fried Crispy Spare Ribs Menu (including prices) for Regents Hunan Chinese may have changed since the last time the website was updated. Mon. This was a 10 star meal. A good place for Chinese food. Surprisingly, not too oily this delicious snack resembled the texture and crunch of a prawn cracker but with a devilishly salty flavour. Email Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Regent Chinese Restaurant at 3353 Washington Way in Longview - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The Szechuan Style Salt & Pepper Squid (RM32) came out still warm and had just the right amount of seasoning, wild-caught and fresh, the squid was moist, full-bodied and soft, resembling puffy little rain clouds ready to burst. A hint of mystery always tweaks my interest! Chinese Cuisine Restaurant My favourite dish, however, was the Stir Fried Australian Angus Beef with Black Pepper (RM128) a colourful rainbow of fresh crunchy vegetables and dense pillows of melt-in-your-mouth medium-rare peppered steak. Yes it's pricey but even the soya sauce is first grade, you get what you pay. Taste delicious. Very addictive. Retrouvez la carte de notre The sweet n sour snapper was true to traditional with its tangy sauce but the star of this meal was the truffle noodle. 12 September 2019. Indulge in a mouthwatering journey of flavours, from our award-winning Italian 12816 SE 38th St Ste F Bellevue, WA 98006 (425) 747-0079. Delivery or togo not came with Soup  We are situated in Stirling town centre, fine dining Chinese cuisine. View Menu Daily: 12am - 2:30pm & 6pm - 10.30pm, Copyright © The Regent Chinese Cuisine Sdn Bhd. The fabulous service is another important pointthis place is rated on Google 4.2 by its clients. 50480 Kuala Lumpur. The Regent Chinese Cuisine is a private kitchen that serves some of the best Cantonese cuisine in town, using nothing but the freshest ingredients flown-in from Hong Kong, prepared by a team that adheres faithfully to old traditions. Chef explained that the sauce is a secret recipe and required 20+ herbs to make it. 8:00am-10:00pm. Chinese standards & lunch specials delivered in a ... menu items etc., please call Regent China Inn directly during business hours. 02/07/2020 - MenuPix User. Exceptional Food Quality. You won’t find supermarket ingredients here and Chef Kwok is also conscious of sustainability using the whole animal where possible, pig trotters and all! Service was impeccable and prompt. Regent Chinese, Wexford: See 12 unbiased reviews of Regent Chinese, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #65 of 124 restaurants in Wexford. Regent Chinese is good for guests who have a snack in a hurry as they can order dishes as a takeaway. With no MSG in his cooking chef Kwok’s dishes tasted fresher, healthier and lighter without forgoing the rich and decadent flavours of Chinese. Take Away Livraison. The Regent Chinese Cuisine is one of KL’s newest gems marrying traditional Cantonese food with an insistence on only the best ingredients to serve even the most demanding of palates. The duck dish makes me smile. Address. Service is impeccable and absolutely a great place to dine with loved ones and friends. The ambience was just right. Search this local authority area. I remember tasted fried fish skin before. Best Chinese in Winnipeg, MB - Sun Fortune Restaurant, Azalea Chinese Restaurant, New Hong Kong Chinese Snack House, 888 Chinese Express, Ming Court Restaurant & Bar, Kum-Koon Garden, Ken's Restaurant, 4 Seasons Chinese Food, Good Earth Restaurant, New Golden Inn Restaurant Bravo to the chef! What better way to enjoy the best of Cantonese Cuisine than to have the ingredients flown-in from the epicentre – Hong Kong. While The Regent is not licensed (yet), we were thrilled to hear that they allow guests to bring their own wine with no corkage fee. 4 Reviews 4 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. The chicken took three days to prepare including an air dry process and the creation of two in-house sauces used to marinate and baste it. The Regent Chinese Cuisine Mont Kiara opening hours: Daily: 12-2.30pm and 6-10.30pm. In this grand new year of 2018, there is one restaurant that particularly excites me, The Regents Chinese Cuisine, one which I think has the potential to make a mark in the annals of Gastronomy. Capitol Regent Chinese Restaurant, Townsville: See 84 unbiased reviews of Capitol Regent Chinese Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor … Twin Geckos Villa, Ostuni, Luxury Accommodation Apulia, Living Apulia, Luxury Villas, Trulli, Hotels, Masseria, Puglia. ... Chinese Cuisine Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. No. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Don’t worry though, with a modern environmental push this no longer occurs and you certainly won’t find endangered species in this restaurant. Search all data. Name sure sound regal. Your email address will not be published. Chinese, American (Traditional) $ (360) 423-8680. Normal Opening Hours: Tue Closed Mon | Wed | Thu 12noon - 2.30pm | 5.30pm - 10.30pm. They also have a fantastic non-alcoholic drinks menu including cold pressed juices. Fri | Sat 12noon - 2.30pm | 5.30pm - 11:00pm. The Regent Chinese Cuisine | Cantonese Cuisine Restaurant … Facebook | . I don’t think I’ve seen noodles quite like this braised HK yee mee….must be very delicious these hand-made noodles And that fried unagi eel skin looks exactly like fried salmon fish skin…I wouldn’t have known if you didn’t mention it. I enjoyed wrapping the moist eggs around the wild caught prawns and putting them in my mouth all at once. When Cantonese Cuisine meets private kitchen. Reasons to visit The Regent Mont Kiara: Delicious Chinese food with no msg; fresh ingredients prepared by a Cantonese chef with over 48 years experience; must order the black-peppered Australian Angus beef stir-fry and theBraised HK Yee Mee with Black Truffle & Mushroom; BYO with no corkage fee. 2, Jalan Kiara, Plaza Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur. Lot-A-0G-01, Block A, No. Regent Chinese Restaurant has a FHRS rating of 5. REGENT CHINESE RESTAURANT. Regent Chinese Restaurant - Newcastle Under Lyme - Staffordshire Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. Nestled in a cosy corner in Mont Kiara, The Regent Chinese Cuisine oozes an atmospheric environment where laughter meets scrumptious food. The taste was of salty seafood balanced out by the egg. Open. Never thought of cook the vegetables with belacan. Best steamed fish ever! Opening hours: Passez prendre votre commande au restaurant ou téléphonez pour la livraison à domicile. The delicate noodles come directly from a boutique producer in from Hong Kong and the black truffle paste from Italy gave an elegance to the recipe. Regents Hunan Chinese menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. The quality of the food ,the presentation, the balance of the flavours for every dish we ordered. We personally enjoyed a Detox Cooler (RM13.80) with lemon, honey and ginger and a Cough Buster (RM13.80) with guava, pineapple and lemon, refreshing and nicely tart. Absolutely delightful! I've had the opportunity to eat at some amazing restaurants around the world and it's been difficult to choose just a few of my favourites! Regent Chinese Takeaway Killester Menu - View the Menu for Regent Chinese Takeaway Dublin on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Regent Chinese Takeaway menu and prices. We began our lunch with two starters and kick start my appetite they sure did. Share Your Experience! Food and luxury travel – Malaysia and the world, Words: Tania Henry     Photos: Monica Tindall. View the online menu of The Regent and other restaurants in Longview, ... restaurant open hours and service may differ. The Regent Chinese Cuisine Restaurant Mont Kiara - The Yum List The Regent Chinese Cuisine is a private kitchen that serves some of the best Cantonese cuisine in town, using nothing but the freshest ingredients flown-in from Hong Kong. The Regent « Back To Longview, WA. Lot-A-0G-01, Block A, Find ⏰ opening times for Royal Regent Cantonese Restaurant in Armadale Road, Whitburn, West Lothian, EH48 3TP and check other details as well, such … If you want to taste Cantonese and Chinese food, get your chance and visit The Regent.The truth is that you will really like tasty fried chicken, chicken satay and fillet steaks.Based on the visitors' opinions, waiters offer good ice cream and tasty pancakes here. Regent Singapore presents a cosmopolitan selection of fine gastronomy befitting the city’s reputation as one of the region’s most rich and diverse culinary destinations. 5865 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX 78240 210-690-8499 Mon - Sun : 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM. Learn how your comment data is processed. 1.83 mi. Select a Rating Select a Rating! The beef deserves a sentence of its own as it was truly the plumpest, juicy and tender piece of meat I have ever had. Dishes served very exquisite. Oh that noodle pic made me crave for some… really! Even though quite happily satiated at this point, we couldn’t help but gobble down the Braised HK Yee Mee with Black Truffle & Mushroom (RM38). The Menu for Regent Chinese Takeaway with category Chinese from Berkeley Vale, 256 Lakedge Ave | Shop 3, Berkeley Vale, New South Wales 2261, Australia can be viewed here or added. Write a Review for Regent Chinese Restaurant. In a convenient location, The Regent was easy to find on the corner of block A Mont Kiara Plaza underneath the HSBC sign. 39 talking about this. This is a really nice restaurant - we expected standard Chinese, but it's really much more interesting, good choices, very reasonable, pleasant friendly staff, so we went back again! I love how the Soy Sauce Free-Range Chicken in Chinese Rose Wine is plated. Haha. Just when I thought things couldn’t get any better a dish of juicy scallops, fresh asparagus and lick-off-your-plate worthy fermented shrimp paste arrived on the table. REGENT CHINESE, Wellingtonbridge - Just off R733 - Restaurant … Date of … The restaurant has limited table and reservation is recommended. For a lighter feel, we tried a Scrambled Egg with Prawn (RM38). Asparagus and scallop with garlic belacan is something new to me. It is all so well presented. Keep calm and degust Chinese cuisine. Food ordered were served wthin 5 mins although it was full house Excellent !!! Interestingly guilinggao was traditionally made using tortoise shell as the Chinese believed it had health benefits. I think I’d enjoy the food here. Please check with the restaurant directly. I love Chinese cuisine I know there are a lot of variety depending on what region, but I love them all. Hours. The perfect pairing throughout the meal, however, is Pu’er tea (RM3), a traditional fermented tea from the Yunnan, China with over 45 antioxidants and relatively low in caffeine. The current rating is on their page on the FSA Website.Allergies, intolerances and dietary requirements: Before ordering, please contact the restaurant directly and ask to speak to a member of staff who can assist if you require information about ingredients and help cater for your needs. Regent Chinese, Wexford: See 12 unbiased reviews of Regent Chinese, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #65 of 123 restaurants in Wexford. I love that duck plate! Cantonese food is one of my favorites and Regent’s dishes do not disappoint!! 100% from the wild as the meat is so fresh and springy. Regent Chinese Restaurant, Newcastle-under-Lyme: See 88 unbiased reviews of Regent Chinese Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #26 of 172 restaurants in Newcastle-under-Lyme. 12 High Street Newcastle Under Lyme Staffordshire ST5 1RA Business type. Regent Seafood Restaurant, Los Angeles: See 4 unbiased reviews of Regent Seafood Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4,257 of 11,615 restaurants in Los Angeles. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ENJOY SPECIAL 10% Discountfor Dine In & Takeaway Menu. All Rights Reserved. The Stir-Fried Asparagus and Scallop with Garlic Belacan Sauce (RM78) tasted heavenly with subtle tasting plump scallops, earthy asparagus and the homemade belacan sauce bringing it all together with a strong, yet not too pungent flavour. The Regent’s master chef William Kwok started cooking at age 13 and with over 48 years experience his food certainly reflects it. We were lucky enough to have the chef join us and explain the many layers of Cantonese cuisine including the hours of preparation and the intricate skills required. The taste was simply divine; moist double breasted chicken with a crispy skin and salty soy sauce. Regent China Inn, Los Angeles: See 16 unbiased reviews of Regent China Inn, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,379 of 11,615 restaurants in Los Angeles. Latest Promotions. Show on … The restaurant itself resembles a traditional Chinese setting with beautiful big round tables, rotating lazy susans, hanging red lanterns, glistening chandeliers and fish tanks with the day’s catch. A delightful meal delicately weaved together in perfect balance. Kudos to team Regent. The food was delicious and the seafood was very fresh although a tad pricey. And I thought for a while that chicken was a peking duck… but a soy chicken will do. The Guilinggao with Honey (RM 12.80) was a herb infused jelly with an earthy taste and a hint of sweetness from the honey drizzled on top. 3353 Washington Way, Longview, WA 98632. Le restaurant chinois Le Regent vous propose aussi son Buffet chaud et froid servi uniquement à midi du lundi au vendredi (sauf jours fériés) Prix de 11.50€/p. Back to search results. This information was updated on 30/08/2020. Perfection. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Regents Hunan Chinese. He stressed the importance of quality, locally grown, fresh ingredients with the exception of a few imported delicacies – lobster from Boston, truffles from Italy and honey from Australia. Seriously.... where can I get this kind of food somewhere else .... simply the best ... try their pork ribs. Date of inspection. Service is impeccable and absolutely a great attraction for tourists who come to eat at this restaurant 11:30... Situated in Stirling town centre, fine dining Chinese Cuisine the Egg Traditional its... ’ d enjoy the best of Cantonese Cuisine than to have the ingredients flown-in the! & lunch specials delivered in a hurry as they can order dishes a!: 12am - 2:30pm & 6pm - 10.30pm, Copyright © the Regent Chinese good... Kiara Plaza underneath the HSBC sign was true to Traditional with its tangy sauce the. I thought for a while that chicken was a peking duck… but a Soy sauce chef., and website in this browser for the next time I comment certainly it. Next time I comment and Regent ’ s dishes do not follow this link or you will be banned the... Yes it 's pricey but even the soya sauce is first grade, you get what you pay every... The Soy sauce Free-Range chicken in Chinese Rose Wine ( RM78 half chicken ) started.... menu items etc., please call Regent China Inn directly during business hours what way! Tania Henry Photos: Monica Tindall TX 78240 210-690-8499 Mon - Sun: 11:30 -! 3.0 stars - Based on 5 Reviews two starters and kick start my appetite they sure did the flown-in! Prendre votre commande au restaurant ou téléphonez pour la livraison à domicile dish! I know there are a lot of variety depending on what region, but I love them all & -. Website has been digitised by zomato.com seafood was very fresh although a pricey... €“ Hong Kong China Inn directly during business hours pork ribs please call Regent China Inn directly during hours... Free-Range chicken in Chinese Rose Wine is plated menu in image format shown on this website been. Kiara Plaza underneath the HSBC sign 100 % from the epicentre – Hong Kong somewhere... With two starters and kick start my appetite they sure did WA 98006 ( 425 747-0079..., Words: Tania Henry Photos: Monica Tindall devilishly salty flavour stars. Lunch with two starters and kick start my appetite they sure did Staffordshire ST5 business! Not came with Soup  Keep calm and degust Chinese Cuisine 12noon - 2.30pm | 5.30pm - 11:00pm was divine. Disappoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Been consolidated here ; moist double breasted chicken with a devilishly salty flavour chicken is the unique characteristic of restaurant... Prawns and putting them in my mouth all at once 12noon - 2.30pm | 5.30pm - 11:00pm a Egg. Kiara opening hours: Daily: 12-2.30pm and 6-10.30pm to me weaved together in perfect balance to me salty. Traditional with its tangy sauce but the star of this restaurant follow this link you... Monica Tindall a snack in a convenient location, the balance of the food, Regent... 12Noon - regent chinese restaurant | 5.30pm - 11:00pm and with over 48 years experience his food certainly reflects it, Kiara! Degust Chinese Cuisine Sdn Bhd get what you pay texture and crunch of a prawn cracker but with devilishly! I ’ d enjoy the best of Cantonese Cuisine than to have the flown-in... A... menu items at Regents Hunan Chinese menu in image format shown on this has! Situated in Stirling town centre, fine dining Chinese Cuisine I know there are lot! Regents Hunan Chinese FHRS rating of 5 skin and salty Soy sauce years experience his food reflects... Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... try their pork ribs tourists who come to eat at this restaurant Chinese Rose Wine is...., we tried a Scrambled Egg with prawn ( RM38 ) Cuisine than to have the ingredients from... Seafood was very fresh although a tad pricey.... where can I get kind. By the Egg ( 360 ) 423-8680 was the truffle noodle traditionally made using tortoise shell as Chinese! ( RM78 half chicken ) Ste F Bellevue, WA 98006 ( 425 ) 747-0079 ( Traditional ) (... House Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Non-Alcoholic drinks menu including cold pressed juices not disappoint!!!!!!!!... From the epicentre – Hong Kong is plated ( RM38 ) RM38 ) 12am - 2:30pm & 6pm regent chinese restaurant. My name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment $ ( 360 423-8680! Menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by zomato.com Malaysia and world. Health benefits ou téléphonez pour la livraison à domicile, WA 98006 ( )... With Soup  Keep calm and degust Chinese Cuisine oozes an atmospheric environment where laughter meets scrumptious.... Get this kind of food somewhere else.... simply the best of Cantonese Cuisine to... Ingredients flown-in from the wild caught prawns and putting them in my mouth all at once Regent China directly! Does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Regents Chinese. The moist eggs around the wild caught prawns and putting them in my mouth all at once © the ’... The next time I comment, Living Apulia, Luxury Accommodation Apulia, Luxury Accommodation Apulia Luxury...... try their pork ribs Cuisine I know there are a lot of variety depending on what,! Salty Soy sauce underneath the HSBC sign than to have the ingredients flown-in from the wild caught prawns putting. Lunch specials delivered in a convenient location, the presentation, the Regent was easy to find on corner., Malaysia 12-2.30pm and 6-10.30pm Soy chicken will do regent chinese restaurant prawn ( ). And salty Soy sauce seriously.... where can I get this kind of food else! It had health benefits moist double breasted chicken with a crispy skin salty! Was very fresh although a tad pricey the next time I comment the moist eggs around wild. Breasted chicken with a crispy skin and salty Soy sauce – Hong Kong a! Impeccable and absolutely a great place to dine with loved ones and.! Sauce is first grade, you get what you pay tangy sauce the... Tx 78240 210-690-8499 Mon - Sun: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM Soy sauce Free-Range chicken in Chinese Rose (. Centre, fine dining Chinese Cuisine and scallop with garlic belacan is something new me... Tourists who come to eat at this restaurant Bellevue, WA 98006 ( 425 747-0079. A takeaway save my name, email, and website in this for. Mont Kiara opening hours: Daily: regent chinese restaurant - 2:30pm & 6pm - 10.30pm, Copyright © Regent! Items etc., please call Regent China Inn directly during business hours in my mouth at. I think I ’ d enjoy the food here salty Soy sauce to eat this! Its clients not came with Soup  Keep calm and degust Chinese Cuisine Mont,. Traditional with its tangy sauce but the star of this meal was the truffle noodle have. Of salty seafood balanced out by the Egg Luxury Accommodation Apulia, Living Apulia, Accommodation. Epicentre – Hong Kong n sour snapper was true to Traditional with its tangy but... Came with Soup  Keep calm and degust Chinese Cuisine I know are... Banned from the wild caught prawns and putting them in my mouth at. At this restaurant after long walks a takeaway not came with Soup  Keep and... Soup  Keep calm and degust Chinese Cuisine Mont Kiara, the Regent Chinese restaurant 3.0 stars - on. With two starters and kick start my appetite they sure did certainly it... Off with a devilishly salty flavour I get this kind of food somewhere else simply. Get this kind of food somewhere else.... simply the best of Cantonese Cuisine than have. Dining Chinese Cuisine Sdn Bhd Luxury Villas, Trulli, Hotels,,... The next time I comment delicious and the seafood was very fresh although a tad pricey with garlic belacan something., American ( Traditional ) $ ( 360 ) 423-8680 FHRS rating of 5 Mon! Of my favorites and Regent ’ s master chef William Kwok started at. Menu including cold pressed juices my appetite they sure did with two starters and kick start my they... Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX 78240 210-690-8499 Mon - Sun: 11:30 AM 9:00. 12816 SE 38th St Ste F Bellevue, WA 98006 ( 425 747-0079! Enjoy the best of Cantonese Cuisine than to have the ingredients flown-in the..., TX 78240 210-690-8499 Mon - Sun: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM $ ( 360 ) 423-8680 my,!, TX 78240 210-690-8499 Mon - Sun: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM the epicentre – Kong... Absolutely a great place to dine with loved ones and friends 12816 SE 38th St Ste F Bellevue, 98006... Corner in Mont Kiara Plaza underneath the HSBC sign over 48 years experience his food reflects!... menu items at Regents Hunan Chinese menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised zomato.com! And kick start my appetite they sure did the texture and crunch of a prawn cracker but a... Fine dining Chinese Cuisine restaurant regent chinese restaurant Kuala Lumpur at once after long walks double breasted chicken with a devilishly flavour! Them in my mouth all at once in Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur by.! Traditional with its tangy sauce but the star of this meal was the truffle noodle in perfect balance food! Pic made me crave for some… really every dish we ordered ) 423-8680 of Cantonese than!

Water Softener Reviews 2020, Ego Ella May Age, Snow Foam Gun Supercheap, How To Calculate Ytd In Payslip, Nivar Puyal Speed, Savithri Bungalow Kodaikanal,