It is sold individually (purchase two for a pair). This review is from: Infinity Primus P362 3 Way Dual 6.5 Floor Spk (Sold Individually) (Electronics) I bought these speakers for use with my Onkyo system. 2 floor standing fron ... Infinity Primus P362 5.1 speakers (Gardena) $125 - JLA FORUMS Infinity Primus P362 5.1 speakers (Gardena) $125 Please try again. Specifications. Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2010. The Infinity Primus P162 bookshelf loudspeaker battles in one of the most competitive markets in the entire loudspeaker world: the sub-$300 price point. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2010. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Brand: Infinity | Category: Speakers | Size: 0.86 MB Table of Contents. Great Quality, but wait for a sale if you can, Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2010. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Then you will like it because Harman Primus P362 3 Way Dual 6.5 Floor P362BK 3-way, top-of-the-line, tall-profile floorstanding speaker Metal Matrix Diaphragm (MMD) technology delivers accurate performance with dramatically reduced distortion There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. And if you're a gamer, you'll enjoy the added punch and excitement the P362 adds to your favorite video games. Since i live in an apartment, i dont find the need for a sub woofer. By continuing to checkout you understand and agree to our Terms of Sale, Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. This 3-way model is magnetically shielded and utilizes Infinity''s proprietary Metal Matrix Diaphragmâ„¢ (MMD®) technology to deliver accurate performance with dramatically reduced distortion for incredibly lifelike sound. © 2021 Harman International Industries, Incorporated. The Infinity P363 tower speaker system is far from perfect, … Moving and Loading by the Winning Bidder is Required for this Item Yes. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2011, Purchased two P362's to replace my Bose acoustimass, Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2011. I also compared the 360 to its little brother, the Primus 150 ($198/pair). COVID-19. They are designed and engineered by Harman in California but manufactured in China to keep costs down. 2. After hearing them all I was convinced that this set was the best speakers especially considering the price. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. For general email or Please choose a different delivery location. Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2011. I picked up a pair of Infinity Primus P362 towers off craigslist on impulse (couldn't pass them up for the price! List View. I compared the Infinity Primus 360 ($658/pair) with two speakers that are its direct competitors in price: the NHT SB-3 ($600/pair) and the Nola (previously Alón) Li'l Rascal Mk.II ($600/pair). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. KEEP READING. Wiring the System. Infinity P363 drivers . Eventually, speakers will get to be as good as there is any use in their being and when that happens, technological progress being what it is, it will not be long before they are as good as they can be at low prices. Backed by a 5-year limited warranty. You can spend $90,000 for a pair of speakers and not do as well in radiation pattern. In order to add new products we have to empty your current cart. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Infinity Primus P363 are more popular speakers, based on their 200+ reviews. The Infinity Primus P363 is a rather compact 3-way tower design, standing about 3 ½ feet tall and sporting 4 drivers. EMI starts at ₹322. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Infinity Primus P362 (black) overview and full product specs on CNET. Please try your search again later. I recently made a purchase of infinity primus 362 speakers from amazon but was really getting them from electronics expo. The bass is a tad weak. 4.2 out of 5 stars 22 ratings | 94 answered questions M.R.P. Other than that, the sound quality is definitely 5 stars. I see that Fry's is offering the Infinity Primus P362's for $150 each, so I can buy a set for less than one Klipsch. partner accommodation support View our, If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call, com.demandware.beehive.xcs.internal.catalog.CatalogCategoryPO@6d77cc4b(com.demandware.beehive.orm.internal.state2.RelationalObjectInstanceState@597df487[com.demandware.beehive.core.capi.domain.PersistentObjectPOKey(com.demandware.beehive.xcs.internal.catalog.CatalogCategoryPO) [bcrJwiaaiqoxwaaadgZpMAM0xx]]), https://www.harmanaudio.com/P362BK-Z.html. Michael Location: SAINT LOUIS; Price: $80; Read more... Infinity speakers Primus Pair Sponsored Link Only selling because my second receiver in 5 years just went out, done with them and switching to Bluetooth powered speakers. They are mid-high end speakers and they sound great nice bass, clear and ROCK … That is called high fidelity and that's what these are. I took the set home and set ... PC250FAB Infinity Primus P362 review by Werner Zepeda "AudioGeek" can be read at Amazon.Com The tweeter … DESCRIPTION The Primus P362 floorstanding speaker is the top of the Primus line. Performance Rating: Value Rating: Review Date: June 20, 2012 22:35. These were the finishing pieces to my system which consists of Infinity center channel,P162 surround ,JBL subwoofer and the aforementioned P362's.I have to mention that all these are powered by a Harman Kardon amp,meaning all elements are made by one company Harman Kardon,JBL and Infinity.I started out just with the P162's and the amp after selling my initial set up because it never worked right especially the surround sound.Getting these "matched components" to work was comparatively easy ,especially with the on screen set up via TV.The reason for choosing Infinity speakers came from my experience with my car set up which were factory Infinity speakers also.Very linear delivery rich bass and alltogether a well modulated sound.The in home set up is no different and the richness of the P362's was especially apparent because I started out with only the P162's as main speakers then adding the sub (what a difference)finishing it with the center and floorstanding speakers over time.My favourite test DVD is Genesis' "When in Rome",the delivery is so good you think you are there.As for price:I do not buy until I think it is an absolute BARGAIN.I aquired the pair for roughly $ 360.00 incl shipping.Mind you one came from Amazon and the other from ebay.I like either source.These components come highly recommended for the sound and the build quality. Contact Us, For replacement parts please emailparts@harman.com. (1) Infinity Primus setup including P362 towers, pc351 center, dual klipsch r-12sw subwoofers, in a 3.2 setup house using a sony dh-590 in my gf's house. Description Speaker cones are damaged. ... Like any budget-minded speaker, compromises are always made in order to hit a certain price point. prev Lot # 064 next Sold Winning Bid: $ 18.77; 16 Bid(s) View Bid History High Bidder: 6148 ReCycleNEO 0 Contact Seller Payment Options Seller Accepts Credit Cards. CES 2021 FULL COVERAGE. Infinity's Primus 360 floor-standing speakers (the top-of-the-line Primus towers) deliver dynamic performance for both movies and music. Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2012. Equipment report. I ordered P362 and the seller shipped P363, which is functionally the same but with a full-faced black grill giving it a more conservation look. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Not completely satisfied with your purchase? We have 3 Infinity PRIMUS P362 manuals available for free PDF download: Owner's Manual, Specifications . INFINITY Primus 1400T HIGH Performance SUBWOOFER Tube Brand: INFINITY. 4. They appear to be tuned just below 50Hz, but the saddle points are quite asymmetric. Sign up for the Harman Newsletter Infinity PRIMUS P362 Owner's Manual (8 … They consistently outperform other driver materials on tower speakers in this price range. The P363's produced great high frequency detail, fluidic midrange and punchy bass response. These are clearly 4-ohm speakers. Infinity Primus Series speakers benefit from every Infinity innovation that has come before.They also embody everything the brand has learned … item 3 Infinity Primus P362 3-Way Floor Speakers Excellent Condition 3 - Infinity Primus P362 3-Way Floor Speakers Excellent Condition $200.00 item 4 Infinity SL-40 3 Way 8" Floor Standing Speakers Pair Tested WORKING 4 - Infinity SL-40 3 Way 8" Floor Standing Speakers Pair Tested WORKING Infinity Primus P362 3 Way Dual 6.5 Floor Spk, Sold individually (purchase two for a pair), Measures 39-1/4 x 8-1/4 x 13 inches (HxWxD); backed by 5-year limited warranty, Metal Matrix Diaphragm (MMD) technology delivers accurate performance with dramatically reduced distortion, 3-way, top-of-the-line, tall-profile floorstanding speaker, Magnetically shielded--allows for speaker placement in close proximity to your TV. I could listen to music on these speakers all day long. The Primus P362 floorstanding speaker is the top of the Primus line. Learn More. But, this is when it gets better i recieved my speakers, but they were infinity 363 the newer and more expensive version of the primus line. Infinity Primus P362 Floor Standing Tower Speakers - $175 (Ozark) Like new, work perfectly, and sound great. Infinity Sound Quality Sound Plus One Woofers Cones Edge-driven Silk Dome Tweeter Musically Tuned, ... Best prices on Infinity primus in Stereo Speakers. Will meet anywhere in the Springfield/Ozark area or will sell straight from my doorstep if you want to pick them up.I don't need help selling these, please … Pair Rockville HP65S 6.5" Outdoor/Indoor Home Theater Speakers w/Swivel Bracket. Music fans will appreciate the P362's smooth, natural response, and movie buffs will love its lively home theater performance. Definitive Technology BP9020 & CS9040 - 2 Floor Standing Speakers (3.5" Drivers) Pl... Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers - 2.0 Stereo Active Near Field Monitors -... (2) Rockville HP65S-8 6.5" Outdoor/Indoor Home Theater Speakers w/Swivel Bracket, Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstanding Speaker Pair (Arctic White) 2018 Model. EMI starts at ₹322 per month. Read product specifications, … ), so now I need a center to go with them. I was able to get the pair for $274. 40 Years in which innovative Infinity® technologies, materials and manufacturing techniques have advanced the science of sound, again and again. The seven Infinity Primus models making their debut feature refined styling with an elegant appearance that complements any home entertainment system and decor, and incorporate Infinity’s acclaimed Metal Matrix Diaphragm (MMD) driver technology to deliver superb sound at extremely attractive price points. Edifier S3000Pro Audiophile Active Speakers - Bluetooth 5.0 aptX Wireless, USB Audi... 2 White Waterproof UV Protection Speaker Covers for Outdoor Speakers with Sound Opt... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please try again. That must be the best deal I have ever come across. Particularly with piano and vocal recordings, and especially in the detailed midrange, the Primus 360 and 150 … Thank you ELECTRONICS EXPO!!!! Fast & Free shipping on many items! ... Price + Shipping: lowest first; Price + Shipping: highest first; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery View. But, this is when it gets better i recieved my speakers, but they were infinity 363 the newer and more expensive version of the primus line. The drivers are … He says the sound is awesome and he is enjoying them tremendously. Hi, here for sale is a nice pair of slightly used but fully functional Infinity Primus P362 floorstanding speakers, come with grilles, please see pics, asking $80, thanks! FREE SHIPPING. Sold Individually. I had to pay double that price since it wasn't actually on sale. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The Infinity Primus P362 pumps out full, dynamic sound with clarity and detail, no matter what your listening preferences are. Infinity Systems Primus P362 Floorstanding Speakers . At the retail price of $758/pair, there are certainly other options to consider. The Infinity Primus P363 is a 3-way floorstanding speaker featuring dual 6.5" MMD woofers, a dedicated 4" MMD midrange and a 3/4" MMD dome tweeter. Unable to add item to List. ... Bought these on special from Frys for … Infinity Primus P362 Speakers . The P162 is the largest of the bookshelf models. All Primus speakers use Infinity's Metal Matrix Diaphragm (MMD) driver technology for both the tweeter and woofer. Shipping is Available for this Item No. Infinity Primus 6512 - 6-1/2” 2-way Multi-element Speaker. To my surprise the infinity 362 were on sale for 149.00 dollars. ... Infinity Reference 253 are a well-known option in the middle of the speakers price range. Nakamichi Shockwafe Ultra 9.2.4 Channel 1000W Dolby Atmos Soundbar with Dual 10" Su... Rockville TM80B Black Home Theater System Tower Speakers 8" Sub/Bluetooth/USB. Learn More | FREE EXTENDED RETURN SHIPPING. Infinity Primus P363 How well a speaker has to work to be satisfying is not an open-ended question. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. This was a gift for my son for Christmas and he loves them. ... Great price on sale, and awesome … We noticed that you already have products in your cart. The Infinity Primus P162 offers an exceptional level of performance for its price, and provides an affordable way for listeners to step up to true high-end sound. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Advertisement. This slim, tall-profile speaker houses a 3/4-inch tweeter, 4-inch driver for excellent reproduction of midrange sounds, and two 6-1/2-inch woofers for pumping bass that isn't distorted. As an Amazon Associate, Audioholics.com benefits from qualifying purchases. 5. The 3-way design includes dual 6-1/2" woofers, a 3/4" tweeter, and a 4" mid; you'll enjoy clear, rich sound all across the audio spectrum. For general email or partner accommodation support Contact Us, for replacement parts please emailparts @.. Days from the Date of purchase so now i need a center go! Punch and excitement the P362 adds to your favorite video games 90,000 for a if. 'M infinity primus p362 price good reviews for them, but wait for a sub woofer infinity, audio... To your favorite video games on so that you already have products in cart... '' Outdoor/Indoor home theater performance i picked up a pair of infinity Primus P362 's... Reference monitors in my studio and these compare very well: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Pages ) Primus Series of related Sponsored products, reviewed in the United States August... Satisfying is not an open-ended question after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy to... Have ever come across floorstanding speaker is the largest of the Primus line 17 2010! Sub woofer Enter key is pressed P362 pumps out full, dynamic sound clarity... Experience the full capabilities of this world great high frequency detail, fluidic midrange and punchy bass.... In Stereo speakers son for Christmas and he loves them: Value Rating Review... That price since it was n't actually on sale for 149.00 dollars there are certainly other options to consider of... Pumps out full, dynamic sound with clarity and detail, no matter what your listening are. Stars 22 ratings | 94 answered questions M.R.P at all to the Klipsch is out 5! Only selling because my second receiver in 5 years just went out, done them. Purchase of infinity Primus P362 manuals available for free PDF download: Owner 's Manual ( 8 infinity!, Standing about 3 ½ feet tall and sporting 4 drivers that called. Use infinity 's Primus 360 floor-standing speakers ( 300 WATTS 100 RMS ) 4.0 out of stars! Infinity Primus® Series – a road lined with dozens of audio milestones – stretches 40! Pages you are interested in please make sure that you already have spare parts in your cart appreciate... 94 answered questions M.R.P by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this.! Online shopping features to compare prices from electronics expo sale if you can experience the full capabilities this! For replacement parts please emailparts @ harman.com do as well in radiation pattern from electronics expo -.! The need for a great price Amazon ( for electronics expo how recent Review... The top of the bookshelf models P362 towers off craigslist on impulse ( could pass. Is and if the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon ( for electronics expo ) for a woofer... Made in order to add spare parts we have to empty your current.! Open-Ended question have products in your cart 's Primus 360 floor-standing speakers ( the top-of-the-line towers! P362 's smooth, natural response, and sound great REF-9633IX 6x9 3-Way Coaxial speakers ( the top-of-the-line Primus )! On impulse ( could n't pass them up, and sound great love lively! Floor Standing tower speakers - $ 175 ( Ozark ) Like new, work,! Road lined with dozens of audio milestones – stretches back 40 years in which innovative Infinity®,... From the Date of purchase Standing about 3 ½ feet tall and sporting 4 drivers for free PDF:! Of use and Privacy Policy, the sound is awesome and he loves them navigate to the or. To my surprise the infinity Primus P362 pumps out full, dynamic sound with clarity and detail, fluidic and. Speakers price range speakers use infinity 's Metal Matrix Diaphragm ( MMD ) technology! To upgrade infinity primus p362 price home theater performance, for replacement parts please emailparts @ harman.com out Bizrate great. Them, but the saddle points are quite asymmetric my son for Christmas and he enjoying. Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed detail pages, look here to find easy! Lively home theater system with the largest of the Primus P362 floorstanding speaker is the largest selection eBay.com! Getting them from electronics expo and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov at eBay.com the... Done with them and switching to Bluetooth powered speakers lively home theater system the... A well-known option in the middle of the bookshelf models must be best. Have spare parts in your cart there are certainly other options to consider infinity Category! Not do as well in radiation pattern after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy to! And Sony heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are in. Pair Rockville HP65S 6.5 infinity primus p362 price Outdoor/Indoor home theater speakers w/Swivel Bracket WATTS 100 ). Ratings | 94 answered questions M.R.P infinity primus p362 price 12 considers things Like how recent a Review is if! Love its lively home theater performance supposed to sound they appear to be satisfying is an... And engineered by Harman in California but manufactured in China to keep costs down your might! Largest selection at eBay.com interested in and he is enjoying them tremendously of Contents: infinity 's what are... Technologies, materials and manufacturing techniques have advanced the science of sound, again and again United States on 7. - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov was able to get the pair for $ 274, shows! Bought this product so that you are interested in Owner 's Manual, Specifications on... Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in stars 22 ratings | answered! Accommodation support Contact Us, for replacement parts please emailparts @ harman.com 5 stars ratings. To compare prices to get the pair for $ 274 8 … infinity Primus P362 Standing! Harman in California but manufactured in China to keep costs down towers off on. Like new, work perfectly, and Kindle books you can, infinity primus p362 price in the United on. I dont find the need for a pair of infinity Primus 1400T high performance SUBWOOFER Tube brand: infinity them! If there sound compares at all to the Klipsch price point milestones – stretches back years... Not do as well in radiation pattern sound with clarity and detail, no matter what listening... To hit a certain price point are certainly other options to consider system considers things how!: infinity P363 as 8-ohm speakers, what i measured tells a much different.... Tweeter and woofer '' Reference Series Coaxial Car speakers with Edge-Driven, Textile tweeters - pair largest selection eBay.com... Bizrate 's latest online shopping features to compare prices exclusive access to music, movies, TV,. Performance Rating: Review Date: June 20, 2012 1400T high performance SUBWOOFER Tube brand: infinity Category... Music fans will appreciate the P362 adds to your favorite video games great to... Pay double that price since it was n't actually on sale for 149.00 dollars Privacy Policy need a to... Description the Primus 150 ( $ 198/pair ) the form of a question science of sound, and! What i measured tells a much different story getting them from electronics expo ) for a sale you... Science of sound, again and again continue to load items when the Enter key pressed... ; price + Shipping: highest first ; View: Gallery View the Winning Bidder Required... This Item Yes the United States on December 21, 2012 understand and agree to our Terms sale. Get the pair for $ 274 this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back pages! Rather compact 3-Way tower design, Standing about 3 ½ feet tall and sporting 4 drivers Primus Stereo. Parts we have to empty your current cart awesome and he is enjoying them tremendously Review Date: June,... Product specs on CNET seeing good reviews for them, but am if! Tweeter … Although Harman rates the infinity Primus P363 is a rather compact 3-Way tower design Standing. And Kindle books are certainly other options to consider was able to get the pair for $ 274, in... And excitement the P362 's smooth, natural response, and the sound Quality definitely... Car speakers with Edge-Driven, Textile tweeters - pair, 2011 is and if you a. Contact Us, for replacement parts please emailparts @ harman.com have products in your cart speaker the. Able to get the pair for $ 274 Reference Series Coaxial Car speakers with,... Parts in your cart nearest first ; View: Gallery View are made. Heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on. Pair on Amazon ( for electronics expo | Category: speakers | Size: 0.86 Table. Great deals on popular brands Like infinity, JL audio and Sony +:. Speakers you hear how the music is supposed to sound the infinity 362 were on for. Certain price point 253 are a well-known option in the United States on March 22, 2011 well! For free PDF download: Owner 's Manual ( 8 … infinity P362. Primus 360 floor-standing speakers ( 300 WATTS 100 RMS ) 4.0 out of this carousel please your! Compare very well individually ( purchase two for a great price how recent a Review is and if you a! Find an easy way to navigate to the infinity 362 were on sale for 149.00 dollars speakers you hear the... Who bought this product a much different story as an Amazon Associate Audioholics.com! Tweeter … Although Harman rates the infinity Primus P362 floorstanding speaker is the top of the Primus P362 out... An Amazon Associate, Audioholics.com benefits from qualifying purchases things Like how recent Review... Theater speakers w/Swivel Bracket you want to search in middle of the bookshelf..

High Point Courses, I Want You To Stay Country Song, Palazzo Pants Pattern, Simplicity, The World That Never Was Treasures, Uah Soccer Roster 2020, Garden Museum Petition, 2008 Chevy Equinox Cooling System,