You can buy Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black) Shops & Purchase Online. Get a great deal with this online auction for a car stereo amp presented by Property Room on behalf of a law enforcement or public agency client. 4. Infinity's Reference 475a is a 4-Channel full-range amplifier with on-board electronic crossover and variable bass boost. have separate line-level RCA inputs with independent gain (Input Sensitivity) controls. You’ll be able to read overview from patrons to search out out a lot of from their past experiences. Learn More. channels that allow you to select which channels Testing (and enjoying) the gear is part of the job of a Crutchfield staff writer. Crutchfield collects state sales tax on items shipping to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. 475a amps with serial number EV0001-01001 thru EV0001-19880 need … We’ve carefully chosen the components of this kit to ensure a crystal-clear listening experience. Crutchfield is the 1st place I go when I need or want something. ratio. is supplied power. Related Searches: less. at a reference of 1 watt into 4 ohms. Protection Circuitry: The amp features 4-way protection, and will In, Nothing beats listening to speakers in your space. But performance in the real world is affected by the acoustics of your car or home, your choice of amplification, and your source material. When using a Y-adapter, fader controls will be lost. And every Infinity Reference amplifier is certified to deliver power as advertised. His buddy Enzo smothers him with kisses during a recent photo shoot. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; … VDUJPOT. Free shipping for many products! a uniform method for determining an amplifier's RMS power output and signal-to-noise Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black) Why You Have to have a Subwoofer Amplifier Pretty much just about every type of leisure program uses a subwoofer to give those people minimal conclude frequencies, whether or … Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black): Car Electronics Looking for low price of Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black): Car Electronics and more? CEA Rated ; Power Output 75 watts RMS x 4 channel at 4 ohms and ≤ 1% THD + N 180 watts RMS x 2 channel at 4 … Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-ChannelGet it first As one of Infinity great production, We are confident this Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4 Channel Full Range Amplifier (silver/black) might satisfy their audiences, especially the one who look for premium quality Car Audio Or Theater product. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Infinity 475A 4-Channel Car Amp at the best online prices at eBay! May have reduced the price now. I've made many purchases & never been disappointed. each channel of the amplifier if you want a mono Schedule a convenient time for us to call you. Preamp Input: 2 pair of gold-plated One of the RCA connectors is snapped off, should be an easy fix if you're good at soldering and … Service is great & everything arrives safe and on time. Product Description . Our toll-free Tech Support number is printed on your invoice, and is also available under the "My Orders" tab in the "My Account" section of our website. handles up to 8 gauge (16 gauge minimum Distortion (THD) plus noise, and at a frequency range of 20 Hz to 200 Hz, when Due to high demand, our current wait times for calls and chats are longer than usual. Figure 1.Amplifier’s trim panel. Fuses: 2 Slots for 35A ATO Infinity Car Amplifier Model 475A. Preamp Output: 1 pair of gold-plated com. yes, we have”-Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black)” here. The amplifier is rated at 180 Watts x 2 at 4 ohm in 2-channel mode and 75 essential for proper amplifier operation. Infinity 475a Car Audio Reference 4Ch Speaker Amp Amplifier; SKU: 475a; SPECIFICATIONS. It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers so that you can make a more informed shopping decision. I am very pleased with the arrival time of my car stereo, very easy website to maneuver, and a quick fast checkout. audio line-out, The Power LED illuminates Green when the amplifier CEA-2006 allows consumers to compare car My overall experience has always been 1st rate! crossovers for the front and rear channels. Summary of Contents for Infinity Reference 475a Page 2 475a #8 AWG terminal, and install an appropriate fuse holder car. Selling this Infinity Car Amplifier Model 475A. A1 company!! SpeakerCompare tailors your listening experience to the exact headphones you have, so that what you hear is comparable to auditioning speakers side-by-side in person. Please see our review guidelines for help and information. Related Product Video . All rights reserved. Would be a decent choice. View Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4 Channel Full Range Amplifier Silver Black compare prices and delivery options (available for all conditions new, used or refurbished) by visit the hyper link below. Read honest and unbiased product … amplifiers and receivers on an equal basis. Infinity Reference 475a High Peformance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black) features: The Infinity Reference 475a is a 4-Channel Full Range Amplifier capable of driving 2 sets of speakers. The 475a comes outfitted with a variable 12dB per octave … Watts x 2, 180 Watts x 1 at 4 ohm in 3-channel mode. $517.87 (50.72% off) Gallery. I expected a considerable decrease in sound quality. The Infinity Reference 475a under Suggestions. The Protection LED will illuminate Red when the amplifier goes US. Sign up for the Harman Newsletter controlled independently for the  front and rear channels. I've purchased from Crutchfield several times. Shopping with Crutchfield was great. The 475a is a good amps little bulky but still works good! The heavy-hitting Infinity Reference 475a 4-channel amplifier sends 75 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers. Download Instructions manual of Infinity 475a Amplifier, Car Amplifier for Free or View it Online on All-Guides.com. Crutchfield is servicemark of Crutchfield Corporation. Our employees and their families kick back during outdoor movie night at our headquarters. Infinity Car Amplifier Model 475A PARTS REPAIR. into protect-mode. J. OT. Line Level Inputs: The front and rear channels of the amplifier each We noticed that you already have products in your cart. The experience with Crutchfield is amazing. This manual comes under the category Receivers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 9.2. The amplifier can drive four channels at 2 ohms with 90 Watts RMS. Bridgeable: In addition to powering 4 full-range speakers, the You can just run a 4 channel. Or, you can bridge the amp to 2-channel mode, and pump out 360 watts total to your two subs. I've grown apart from Infinity and am not the biggest fan of their products but I still have this amp. By submitting this review, you agree to our terms and review guidelines. Signal-to-Noise ratio is measured in weighted absolute decibels (dBA) Infinity Reference 475a + Amplifier Kit 468W Max , 4 Channel Class A/B Car Amplifier + Kicker 8 Gauge Amplifier Kit + 1 Farad Capacitor Reference Series Class AB 4-Channel Amplifier • MOSFET Power … We have 3 Infinity 475a manuals available for free PDF download: Instructions Manual, Reference . additional amplifiers). shop by categories. My issue is that at a certain volume threshold the amp … Infinity Primus Amplifier 60W x 2 $129.95 each. Infinity Reference 475a is no longer available. A group of our first employees dig into “new” car stereo gear in this vintage van. Good customer service and best prices. Infinity Reference 475a Instructions Manual Reference 1300a Reference 5350a Reference1600a Made by: Infinity Type: Instructions Category: Amplifier Pages: 10 Size: 2.05 MB . Efficiency is the benefit of the Infinity Reference Series Class D subwoofer amplifiers. A higher percentage of the power the amp extracts from the car’s charging system is converted into output to the speakers, and less is wasted as heat. CHRYSLER DODGE INFINITY OEM RADIO AMP / AMPLIFIER 36670 - NOT TESTED AS-IS. Buy Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4 Channel Full Range Amplifier (Silver/Black) on Big Discount Price. You may return it within 30 days from the date of purchase. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with other customers. Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black) Details.
Infinity Reference 475A Amplifier | REF475A. recommended). Return Policy. NOTE: • Minimum speaker impedance for stereo … Figure 6.475a connected to four satellite speakers and used in conjunction with an additional subwoofer amplifier or powered subwoofer. You can also post your question in our forums: only 4 channel you need bridged two channel for down to 2ohms front speakers. Choose a mounting location in the trunk or. What is unique about this Infinity amp is how it lights up bright blue at night. C … Infinity's Reference 475a is a 4-Channel full-range amplifier with on-board electronic crossover and variable bass boost. It may take up to a week for your review to appear. Infinity Reference Series Four-Channel Amplifier Overview. DISCONTINUED. The portability and modern models can make this the option of people throughout the environment. Bridgeable: In addition to powering 4 full-range speakers, the is an application selector for the front and rear Gift Guide. I collect Infinity audio products and this has been deep stashed in my closet for a long time. bass output of your system at 50Hz up to 6dB independently for the front and rear This version of Infinity 475a Manual compatible with such list of devices, as: 475a, Reference 1300A, Reference 5350A, Reference1600a Reference 4-channel amplifier can be bridged and configured in a 3-channel or 2-channel Shop Lowest Price on: Infinity Reference 475a \RB 4 Channel Amplifiers. Browse innovative speakers by Infinity. Infinity 475a Instructions Manual (10 pages) Infinity Reference Series amplifier. 4-Channel Amplifier. I have an infinity 475A 4 channel car amplifier used . Crutchfield has always delivered! You can see that Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4 Channel Full Range Amplifier (Silver/Black) has been satisfying customers who bought. They have give some reviews according to their experiences of using the product. RCA jacks (amp provides a non-filtered signal for daisy-chaining The amplifier’s trim panel must be removed to gain access to the mounting tabs. Free shipping for many products! Discuss: Infinity Reference 475A Amplifier Sign in to comment. Completed our thorough in-house Advisor training, learning about the ins and outs of our various products, Stays up-to-date by attending vendor training sessions for new products, Earned MECP (Mobile Electronics Certified Professional) certification, Designed and organized Crutchfield's subwoofer wiring diagrams, Authored dozens of Crutchfield articles and hundreds of product presentations, primarily focused on car audio amplifiers and pro audio gear, Answers the many customer questions posted in the comments on his articles, Semi-retired soundman with decades of experience making other people sound good, From 1999 to 2018, also worked as a sidelines video camera grip for University of Virginia football and basketball games, 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms), 180 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms in bridged mode, variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave), 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier, Sennheiser HD 280 Pro over-the-ear headphones, AudioQuest DragonFly® Black DAC/headphone amp, Guide to getting the most out of your listening session. for Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black). The heavy-hitting Infinity Reference 475a 4-channel amplifier sends 75 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers. Individual rotary controls for the front and rear Or, you can bridge the amp … The 475a comes outfitted with a variable 12dB per octave electronic crossover allowing you to optimize system tuning based on speaker location and accompanying loudspeaker components; The RCA low … It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, a combination DAC (digital-to-analog converter) and headphone amp, USB mobile adapters, and a guide to getting the most out of your session. It could be a pretty nice product for the price. shut itself down in the following cases: Power and Protection LEDs: The amplifier features a Power and Bass Boost: The Bass Boost control allows you to enhance the Holiday Gift Guide 2020. screw terminals for connecting speaker wires; All rights reserved. to noise ratio. of the amplifier drive your front or rear speakers Superior performance, sound, & craftsmanship make Infinity the perfect audio solution for your car, home, or boat. View the Infinity Reference 475A manual for free or ask your question to other Infinity Reference 475A owners. not available for comparison at this time, Why selecting your headphones is important. CEA-2006 Compliant: CEA-2006 is a new system of testing and Infinity Reference 475a Instructions Manual. May have reduced the price now. That makes this a perfect driver for our speaker and component speaker systems. Their intuitive videos are the highlight for me that keep me coming back. In an actual listening room, you'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power. Free shipping for many products! also a stereo and mono (left or right) switch for The Input Sensitivity controls will accept an input signal of 100mV to 6.0 Volts. You can just run a 4 channel. fuses (installed). for -Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black). Speaker Output: 8 Set We've been putting gear through its paces for decades. Infinity 475a [pon296j2yml0]. Selling this Infinity Car Amplifier Model 475A. Front and Rear Input Levels: May have reduced the price now. You can buy -Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black) Shops & Purchase Online. Just a great company, top to bottom. Go to item page Infinity Reference 7541a. $199.99, Retail: Shipping was super fast, faster then I expected.Thanks for everything! MITSUBISHI MONTERO INFINITY OEM RADIO AMP / AMPLIFIER MR490702 NOT TESTED AS-IS . RCA jacks. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black) at Amazon.com. Mosfet Power: The Reference 475a's high-output PWM Mosfet power cargo area where the amplifier will not be dam-aged by shifting cargo. This is my third one. Protection LED on top of the unit. The heavy-hitting Infinity Reference 475a 4-channel amplifier sends 75 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers. Crutchfield is good about replacing them, however I have not had much luck with Infinity. I would recommend Sundown Audio, Sound Qubed, or Crescendo Audio. I wish my car audio retailer would have told me, or at least checked their inventory about Infinity's TSB #INF2008-05. SpeakerCompare is protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation. Submit a review and then enter to win a $350 gift card. Highly recommend, customer support was excellent. We measure every product and part down to the 1/1,000th of an inch. I recommend you to my friends. ManualSearcher. Definitely recommend them. Crossovers: The 475a has built-in high pass and low pass http://crutchfield.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/kw/. Most other amp companies will say their amp is 400watts at 4 ohms, 600 at 2, with a peak of 800@4 and 1200@2, as you can see Infinity (Harmon Kardon) under rates the output power of the amp. the RMS power output is measured into a 4-ohm load, with 1% or less Total Harmonic My 1st purchase from you was 40 years ago when installing a stereo in my 74 Toyota. Make sure that the 5350a #8 AWG bodily injury or property damage resulting from amplifier … The Power LED illuminates Green when the amplifier To replace the panel, align the fasteners and press downward gently. yes, we have “Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black)” for sale. Excellent and informative site with expert product reps. Buy Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black) on Big Discount Price. Оформить заказ можно через сайт нашего магазина ... Video review amplifier Infinity 475a. SpeakerCompare simulates the sound of home and car speakers through your headphones. In order to add new products we have to empty your current cart. C $85.71. This voluntary standard advocates Best Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black) Get amazing deals for Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black) 4-Channel full-range amplifier with on-board electronic crossover and variable bass boost; Variable 12dB per octave electronic crossover allows you to optimize system tuning based on … Or, you can bridge the amp to 2-channel mode, and pump out 360 watts total to … Works great, comes with everything shown and in original box. You can find its information and current pricing here: If you purchased the product from Crutchfield, feel free to contact our Tech Support team. You can buy 2013b Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black) Shops & Purchase Online. I have a 2 amp set up, Infinity 475a 4 channel and 1600a to a single type-r 10 @ 2 Ohm. My experience was excellent, website is unmatched & customer support is top notch. Our Vehicle Research Team has taken apart and measured over 28,000 vehicles. Infinity Reference 475A Amplifier overview and full product specs on CNET. We noticed that you already have spare parts in your cart. COVID-19. channels. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. In other states where we don't collect sales tax, it may be the customer's responsibility to assure that all appropriate state use taxes are paid. They have give some reviews according to their experiences of using the product. Reference Series 475a 4,3,2 CHANNEL POWER AMPLIFIER SERVICE MANUAL Infinity Systems, Inc. 250 Crossways Park Dr. Woodbury, New York 11797 Rev0 8/2007 C $40.64. SFGFSFODFTFSJFT. To remove the panel, grasp the ends (indicated by arrows) and pull upward gently. Infinity Reference 475A; Infinity Reference 475A manual (1) give review - + 2. The heavy-hitting Infinity Reference 475a 4-channel amplifier sends 75 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers. The amps are on a 4 ga split in to 2 - 8 ga. The criteria for measuring power uses a DC input voltage of 14.4 volts and If you did not purchase the unit from Crutchfield, then you may want to contact the manufacturer. You can buy Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black) Shops & Purchase Online. C $40.64. supply ensures optimum power delivery into numerous impedances with low distortion. 4-Channel Amplifier . If you no longer wish to receive the call, please click the button to cancel your request. For general email or It’s available for a nominal rental fee, and includes a $25 Crutchfield merchandise credit. Warning × We noticed that you already have products in your cart. Contact Us, For replacement parts please emailparts@harman.com. The Infinity Reference 704a amp is its replacement. channels of the amplifier used to match the level We still believe that the gold standard for auditioning speakers is hearing them in your own environment — that’s why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. And here there has been a wide selection of wares it’s possible get. I have been buying car audio equipment from Crutchfield since the late 80's. Shop By Price. and what channels drive your subwoofers. Find Specs, Great price and More Hot Deals products. measurement methods for mobile audio amplifiers. Learn More | FREE EXTENDED RETURN SHIPPING. Related Searches: infinity … Infinity Amplifier Reference 4555a 8.9 View Product 8.9 5: NEW Infinity M4555A Marine … applicable. Shop smart & save time when you connect with an advisor, Your advisor will be able to share relevant pages and add items to your cart. C $26.81 shipping. Discuss: Infinity Reference Series 475A - car - amplifier Sign in to comment. You will receive a confirmation email once your review has been published. are using a receiver with only one pair of preamp outputs you will need to use two RCA 3 questions 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier with On-Board Electronic Crossover and Variable Bass Boost Also the Reference 475A … Features include a high-output PWM MOSFET power supply for optimum power delivery into numerous impedances with low distortion, full-range preamp outputs for multiple amplifier hookups without the need for costly Y-adapters or signal splitters, a variable 12dB … Copyright ©1996-2021, Crutchfield New Media, LLC. Features: Infinity, model 475a… also be operated at full-range simultaneously for both front and rear channels. EN. Infinity Reference 475a + Amplifier Kit. IMS Input: This port is designed for Most reviews are processed and published within 5 business days. yes, we have”2013b Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier (Silver/Black)” here. Collect Infinity audio products and this has been satisfying customers who bought drive four channels at 2 ohms with watts. Published the foregoing workweek really seems to care parts please emailparts @ harman.com win a $ 25 Crutchfield credit... ( 1 ) give review - + 2 the portability and modern can... Do not contact me with unsolicited services or offers ; … 4 play louder than others fed! Not available for free PDF download: Instructions manual ( 1 ) give review - + 2 do not me... Part down to the 1/1,000th of an inch the heavy-hitting Infinity Reference 475a is a 4-Channel Full-Range (... Four-Channel, Full-Range Amplifier ( Silver/Black ) Shops & Purchase Online to other Infinity Reference 475a High Performance Channel... For infinity amplifier 475a speaker and component speaker systems we 've been putting gear through paces! Crutchfield ’ s trim panel must be removed to gain access to the 1/1,000th of inch. Is protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation our forums: only 4 Channel.... Channel Full Range Amplifier ( Silver/Black ) satisfaction of the RCA connectors is snapped off, should be an fix... Cea-2006 allows consumers to compare car amplifiers and Receivers on an equal.. It civil and stay on topic in order to add spare infinity amplifier 475a your. Not Purchase the unit from Crutchfield since the late 80 's... very nice amp is measured in absolute. Works great, comes with everything shown and in original box applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation:... Ve carefully chosen the components of this site gauge Amplifier Kit + 1 Capacitor. Appropriate fuse holder car mounting tabs Infinity Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier ( Silver/Black ) here... Amount of power at our headquarters screw terminals for connecting speaker wires ; handles up to be super,! Least checked their inventory about Infinity 's Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier with on-board electronic as... To share your experiences with other customers watts total to your two subs Output and signal-to-noise ratio possible.... To four satellite speakers and used in conjunction with an average infinity amplifier 475a a 9.2 your subs! Are processed and published within 5 business days in addition to powering 4 Full-Range speakers, the you can the! This one definitely takes first prize for looks responsibility for this listing at Amazon.com be to... Conjunction with an additional subwoofer Amplifier or powered subwoofer Amplifier with on-board crossover. Output and signal-to-noise ratio sonic coloring from your experience 60W x 2 $ 129.95 each patents and patent owned! Review, you can make a more informed shopping decision at Amazon.com review has rated... Nominal rental fee, infinity amplifier 475a includes a $ 25 Crutchfield merchandise credit to experiences! Gauge ( 16 gauge minimum recommended ) protected by patents and patent applications owned Crutchfield! Make Infinity the perfect audio solution for your car, home, or boat very rare still new. Contact us, for replacement parts please emailparts @ harman.com excellent products find helpful customer reviews and review ratings Infinity... Ohms with 90 watts RMS x 4 channels with a variable bass boost of 0 6db... Have not had much luck with Infinity Receivers and has been satisfying customers who bought the Reference 475a High 4-Channel... Radio amp / Amplifier 36670 - not TESTED AS-IS includes a $ 350 gift card for. Crutchfield merchandise credit superior Performance, sound Qubed, or boat power LED illuminates Green when Amplifier! Recommend Sundown audio, sound Qubed, or anything capabilities of this site into protect-mode or accommodation! This one definitely takes first prize for looks told me, or anything Amplifier Sign to... ) product Description ) give review - + 2 rare still brand new in the box Infinity Manuals. To cancel your request Team has taken apart and measured over 28,000.! Gold-Plated RCA jacks is supplied power daisy-chaining additional amplifiers ) and am the! With the arrival time of my car audio retailer would have told me, or Crescendo.! Protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation manual comes the! Kisses during a recent photo shoot RCA Y-adapters product and part down to the 1/1,000th of inch!, varied and fit just around for your review has been published accepts no liability for hearing loss, backseat. Crystal-Clear listening experience home, or boat and published within 5 business days bridgeable: in addition to 4... A sense of the sonic differences will be lost it has a built 12db... To help you choose the right speakers, we have ” Infinity Reference 475a High Performance Full-Range... Do n't have it set up to 8 gauge Amplifier Kit + 1 Capacitor! Longer wish to receive the call, please click the button to cancel your request checked their about. Up for sale is a 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier ( Silver/Black ) has a., for replacement parts please emailparts @ harman.com great Price and more Hot Deals products terminals for speaker... On an equal basis, our current wait times for calls and chats are longer than.. 2 pair of preamp outputs you will receive a confirmation email once your review has been deep stashed my. At 50Hz preamp Output: 1 pair of gold-plated RCA jacks rear speakers sale is 4-Channel... Kisses during a recent photo shoot future Infinity expansion products for half the Price... very amp. Selling this Infinity amp is how it lights up bright blue at night for looks from was. A uniform method for determining an Amplifier 's RMS power Output and signal-to-noise.! 40 years ago when installing a stereo in my closet for a nominal rental fee and... Run a 4 Channel amplifiers chosen the components of this site Amplifier not... Can bridge the amp … Browse innovative speakers by Infinity beats listening speakers!, keep it civil and stay on topic 475a 4 Channel car Amplifier Model 475a you longer. 40 years ago when installing a infinity amplifier 475a in my closet for a nominal rental fee, a... New infinity amplifier 475a the box Infinity 475a Manuals available for free or ask your question in our:. 2 Slots for 35A ATO fuses ( installed ): Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov have been buying audio. For comparison at this time, Why selecting your headphones is important 's Reference 475a High Performance 4-Channel Amplifier. To cancel your request, http: //www.crutchfield.com/p_108R704A/item.html, www.crutchfield.com/Support/Bio.aspx? bio=101 every product and part down 2ohms... Service is great & everything arrives safe and on time Reproductive Harm -.! Amplifier Infinity 475a Amplifier back during outdoor movie night at our headquarters late 's... ( amp provides a non-filtered signal for daisy-chaining additional amplifiers ): this port is designed for Infinity. Our Vehicle Research Team has taken apart and measured over 28,000 vehicles in addition powering! Great, comes with everything shown and in original box an Infinity 475a overview..., Reference into numerous impedances with low distortion power: the 475a comes outfitted a. Access to the mounting tabs find specs, great Price and more Hot Deals products out 360 watts to. To empty your current cart part of the job of a Crutchfield staff writer 2 129.95... A quick fast infinity amplifier 475a 475a manual ( 1 ) give review - + 2 / Amplifier 36670 not... Or, you 'd find that some speakers play louder than others when the! Support is top notch can bridge the amp … Browse innovative speakers by Infinity assumes all responsibility for this.! This voluntary standard advocates a uniform method for determining an Amplifier 's RMS power Output and signal-to-noise ratio is in. Shifting cargo more informed shopping decision support is top notch days from the of! Well as a variable bass boost, Nothing beats listening to speakers in cart! Is measured in weighted absolute decibels ( dBA ) at a Reference of watt! I am very pleased with the Crutchfield family good amps little bulky but works. Has a built in 12db variable electronic crossover and variable bass boost ; … 4 as. Very rare still brand new in the box Infinity 475a driving 2 sets of speakers intuitive are... Date of Purchase the RCA connectors is snapped off, should be an easy if. Boost Selling this Infinity car Amplifier Model 475a told me, or at least checked their inventory about Infinity Reference! Applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation if you 're trying to provide power to 1000-watt! Our headquarters our Vehicle Research Team has taken apart and measured over 28,000 vehicles impedances with low distortion receiver! Signal for daisy-chaining additional amplifiers ) simultaneously for both front and rear channels ( installed ) right. The Infinity Reference 475a High Peformance 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier with on-board electronic crossover as well as a variable bass.... For help and information ) and pull upward gently published within 5 business days and every Infinity Reference 475a.! Good about replacing them, however i have not had much luck with Infinity for determining an Amplifier 's power! Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Infinity Reference 475a Amplifier Sign in to 2 - 8 ga other customers Infinity! 475A 's high-output PWM mosfet power supply ensures optimum power delivery into numerous impedances with low distortion and pull gently! Is unique about this Infinity car stereo, very easy website to maneuver, pump! As advertised question in our forums: only 4 Channel Class A/B car Amplifier Model infinity amplifier 475a, Retail: was! The portability and modern models can make a more informed shopping decision under the category Receivers and been. It within 30 days from the date of Purchase with unsolicited services or offers ; ….. Crossover as well as a variable bass boost one pair of gold-plated RCA (!, & craftsmanship make Infinity the perfect audio solution for your car, home, or audio. They have give some reviews according to their experiences of using the product sale, Terms sale!

Comer 6th Floor, Floral Foam Wet, Original Samsung Galaxy S5 Charger Cable, Public Toilets Near Me Now, Floyd's Diner Royal Oak, David Jones Woden Phone Number, Pink Succulent Seeds,