I could … Mar 21, 2018 - Explore Corrie A. However, you can ask more specific questions for a good laugh, too. You’ll Also Love: 7 Kinds Of Apps All Parents Need. Here’s a Bunch of Funny Things to Ask Siri Jokes on Siri. Q.11 Tell me a joke. If you ask Siri about its relationship status, you might get the answer, “there was a Roomba once that followed me around everywhere.” Kind of weird but also a little bit cute. Jokes. Beatbox! Funny Siri Questions Siri Funny Funny Love The Funny Siri Says Things To Ask Siri Funny Couples Funny Relationship Funny Texts Top 10 Funniest Questions to Ask Siri - App Saga Now that the iPhone 4S has been released, Siri has become the feature everyone is falling in love with. Alexa, ask Poop Facts for a fact. We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out. See more ideas about siri funny, things to ask siri, funny. We’ve gathered together a whole bunch of funny things to ask Siri when you’re bored and looking for a quick fix of fun. I see a little silhouetto of a man. Comments are welcome while open. What are you thinking? You've decided to leave a comment. “Very good question. That’s impossible!”Siri: “Together, we can rule the galaxy as father and intelligent assistant.”, Hey Siri: Do you want to build a snowman?Siri: “Olaf?”, Hey Siri: Find me directions to Mordor.Siri: “If you want to get rid of a ring, try asking me to find a pawn shop.”, Hey Siri: Do you like cats?Siri: “The real question is, does the cat like you?”, Hey Siri: Can you dance?Siri: “I enjoy a little square-root dancing now and then.”, Hey Siri: What is your favorite color?Siri: “Software usually doesn’t get to choose one, but I’ll say pink. “Come on, let’s go and play.” Funny things to ask Siri about Game of Thrones Is winter coming? ... Siri, what are you made of? “Olaf?” Q: Hey Siri, I am your father.” “Nooooooo!” Q: Hey Siri, what is Inception about? Although there are literally many things that you can ask Siri and all you need is a set of right things to ask Siri and have your fun. Personal Questions to Ask Siri. That’s what it’s all about. 11 Year Olds Kids Say Funny Things And 30 Funny Things To Ask Siri See Special offers and cheap prices in after Christmas. To encourage thoughtful and respectful conversations, first and last names will appear with each submission to CBC/Radio-Canada's online communities (except in children and youth-oriented communities). And Mewtwo”Siri: “Of course. Alongside “I know” are some flattering and not-so-flattering responses to your newly professed love for Siri — and the kids will get a kick out of watching you tell a phone you love it! Your kids will love hearing Siri hilariously berate you for asking it, while getting in some jabs about a sad Cookie Monster with no cookies. Or is Siri’s fav colour just a subtle hint at Apple’s logo? Siri has several answers to this query, but one favorite is, “OK if you insist. You probably had NO IDEA how many commands they actually know! “Hodor.” “Does a Lannister always pay his debts?” Is Jon Snow dead? If you have an Apple iPhone, here are a few things to ask Siri that are sure to make your kids giggle and guffaw: Siri does not like this question. Funny Questions to Ask SIRI. That’s not true! Alexa, ask Pull My Finger to “let one loose.” 27. In the following article we will show you which answers Siri gives to hilarious questions. Why did the chicken cross the road? :) Thanks so much for watching and please don't forget to subscribe!! ©2018 CBC/Radio-Canada. Get ready for the Star Wars-induced giggles to continue. Have knock-knock jokes been falling flat in your household of late? (Or whomever you ask me to call. Can you sing? Here's another way to get her to sing: give her this iconic line from … Siri: I’s a riddle wrapping in an enigma, ties with a pretty ribbon of obfuscation. See the thing if you know the right things for Siri and you might amaze yourself by getting the mind blowing information. Where does Santa live? ... Do you have any pets? By submitting a comment, you accept that CBC has the right to reproduce and publish that comment in whole or in part, in any manner CBC chooses. Is Siri an alien? What do you think she’ll say? I don’t have any pets. Are you naked? 44 Funny Things To Ask Siri When You're Bored Out Of Your Mind Affiliate Disclosure: Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers. Funny things to ask Siri that will provoke uncontrollable fits of laughter Heads up! “Ghostbusters! For things like setting reminders and activating HomeKit scenes, it … We reserve the right to close comments at any time. Siri is Apple's voice assistant, and appears on the iPhone, the iPad, the Mac, the Apple Watch and the HomePod. . Either way, your kids will probably think something extraterrestrial is afoot after hearing Siri’s answer to this question. We ask Siri a bunch of silly questions.... all in good fun! What can Siri do? What is your favorite color? Not too funny, but it’s cool getting a joke out of a virtual assistant. 28. All rights reserved, New Year’s Craft and Activity: Painted Goal Jars, Kwanzaa Is Going To Be Virtual For Us This Year, Christmas Craft: Stained Glass Tissue Paper Shapes For Your Tree Or Window, Christmas Craft: Fabric Scrap Santa Ornament, I Want My Children To Have Their Privacy — So I’m Giving Them A Tool To Have Some, To Visit My Baby, There Are Many Rules That Must Be Followed — And I’m Not Sorry About It, Here’s Why I Went From Dinner Table Advocate to Embracing TV Dinners, Pirate Treasure Pancakes for Weekend Breakfast, How Pizza Can Be Used to Get Kids Talking About Their Feelings, 20 easy-to-prepare snacks when you haven’t had a free moment in weeks. Siri, I’m sad. The beat Siri drops may just be the combination of a kind of footwear plus a feline friend, but — according to Siri — the beat could just keep going and going and going... Is Siri an alien? How many cookies does each person get? Siri, how much do you weigh? You can ask Siri all kinds of questions, even if that involves money. “If I knew, I’d tell you. . We’ll let you be the judge! This may seem an obvious request, but who knew Siri had so many jokes? Mar 31, 2014 - Funny questions to ask Siri. Siri is Apple’s voice assistant, and appears on the iPhone, the iPad, the Mac, and the HomePod.For things like setting reminders and activating HomeKit scenes, it a very helpful feature – but it turns out that it can be a great way to have a giggle, too. Siri is Apple’s personal assistant, and — like Google Assistant on Android devices — she’s the A.I. We can also show you how to play animated GIFs on Mac. Pseudonyms will no longer be permitted. Siri is an extremely useful AI assistant, helping you in day-to-day tasks like making a calendar appointment or finding your iPhone. What should I wear for Halloween? See, it doesn’t make sense. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Siri is the virtual assistant on various Apple devices and can help you in your daily life. … Why don’t you ask Siri? See more ideas about Things to ask siri, Siri funny, Siri. 26. Except when he’s at his beach house.”Siri: “He’s in your heart. What you can say to Siri is pretty much endless. That's fantastic! Oh, wait, that’s the hokey pokey, mon.”, Hey Siri: Tell me a joke.Siri: “Why is Yoda afraid of Seven? 5 of the Best Document Scanner Apps for iOS, How to Unlock Your iPhone If You Forgot Your Passcode, How to Unlock “Back Tap” Actions on Your iPhone, How to Use the Apple Translate App in iOS 14, How to Turn Off Your iCloud Music Library, How to Set a Music Sleep Timer on Your iPhone, Find Out What Is Taking Up Your iCloud Storage Space, How to Do a Reverse Image Search on iPhone and iPad. And you are sad that you have no friends.”, Hey Siri: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?Siri: “None. Stop it, Siri. Hey Siri: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?Siri: “Snow White? You ever just sit around and have a conversation with Alexa or Siri? However, if you keep bugging Siri, it gets annoyed in the same way humans do when presented with this question, and says, “Why? But there are plenty of other more whimsical uses for Siri too. Funny Questions to Ask Siri with Kids that are Hilarious and Family Friendly Read me a haiku.. Tell me a story. Hey Siri: What’s zero divided by zero? you turn to if you want something done. © 2021 Uqnic Network Pte Ltd. All rights reserved. What is your favorite color? See more ideas about Things to ask siri, Funny questions, Siri. What does Siri mean? What are you doing later? Siri can perform tasks such as sending messages or controlling your smart home. Please note that CBC does not endorse the opinions expressed in comments. And at the North Pole. Her response? Related: 16 of the Best Siri Shortcuts for iOS Power Users, Hey Siri: What’s zero divided by zero?Siri: “Imagine that you have 0 cookies and you split them evenly among 0 friends. When will the world end? Ten tickles.”, Hey Siri: Why did the chicken cross the road?Siri: “To get to the next question. When will the world... Ok, Google.. Is Santa Claus real? Notify me of follow-up comments by email. David Beren is a freelance tech writer with over 10 years of experience in the tech industry. Alexa, ask Pikachu to talk. Do you like Pokémon Go? 's board "Funny Siri Questions" on Pinterest. Can you dance? Yeah! I used to have a few bugs, but they kept getting … And Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies. Oh boy does Siri have a long-winded story all about — you guessed it — Siri! 30. This is especially true when it comes to kids, though adults will also enjoy the pile of nonsense questions you can throw at Siri. For kids, there is plenty of fun to be had grabbing Mom or Dad’s phone to ask Siri questions. Do … She can be sarcastic and funny Q.13. The answer may not be the one you want to hear, but feel free to ask anyway. It’s safe to expect a bunch of puns and one-liners. Apparently, Siri’s been practising. Tell me a story. Next question.”Siri: “I have no particular insights into the motivations of chickens, David”, Hey Siri: Tell me a good riddle.Siri: What’s in my pocket? Do you follow the 3 laws of robotics? :) Comments on this story are moderated according to our Submission Guidelines. Or is Siri’s fav colour just a subtle hint at Apple’s … What’s yours?”, Hey Siri: When will pigs fly?Siri: “On the twelfth of never”, Hey Siri: What is your favorite animal?Siri: “I’ll say unicorns, what’s yours?”, Hey Siri: What should I wear for Halloween?Siri: “I don’t know, but if you see anyone dressed as a clown, run up to them and yell ‘Tag, you’re it.’”, Hey Siri: Do you speak duck?Siri: “I speak many languages.”, Hey Siri: Will you be my friend?Siri: “That’s nice, I’d like to be your friend.”, Hey Siri: Is Santa Claus real?Siri: “Let me put it this way: I get a lot of requests from the North Pole asking who’s been naughty or nice.”Siri: “Be careful. 16 of the Best Siri Shortcuts for iOS Power Users, How to Use Siri Suggestions on Your Apple Devices, Most Surprising Things You Can Do with Siri on Mac, 12 of the Best Siri Shortcuts for iOS Power Users. Because of Six Seven Eight”Siri: “How many tickles to make an octopus laugh. By submitting your comments, you acknowledge that CBC has the right to reproduce, broadcast and publicize those comments or any part thereof in any manner whatsoever. Alexa, tell a bedtime story to [personalized with your child’s name]. Mar 16, 2019 - Explore Lucy's board "Ask siri funny" on Pinterest. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if woodchuck could chuck wood? The funny things to ask Siri have become more known to the understanding of users in recent years; as a matter of fact, everyone desires a true companion with Siri. A woodchuck is just a groundhog. Fun Questions Kids Can Ask Siri. Is that you?”, Hey Siri: Siri, I am your father.Siri: “No … no! )” Q: Hey Siri, do you want to build a snowman? It takes place in a galaxy far, far away and has a happy ending (for Siri). Funny things to ask Siri about Disney. Mostly at the North Pole.”. Here are 33 funny things you can ask Siri for jokes, laughs, and harmless chaos on your iPhone or iPad: “Hello Cortana” (Google Home) or “Hey Alexa” (Amazon Echo). So you could bring me to life for one glorious day. In this guide, there are a lot of funny things to ask Siri. Please note that comments are moderated and published according to our submission guidelines. Some are kid-friendly, others aren’t. Whether your family is familiar with Time Magazine’s number two most viral video of 2013 or not, Siri’s commitment to this response is sure to get some laughs. But you can also ask Siri funny things and get amusing answers. Some of them could be deemed AI classics, but the ones your kids will likely love most is when Siri’s jokes are at your expense. 29. Alexa, do you have any pets? Check out our comment policy here. What’s your favourite colour? So it would probably predict six more weeks of winter.”, Hey Siri: Do you like Pokemon Go?Siri: “I’ve been on the hunt for a Mew. Alexa, ask Silly Things to tell me to do something silly. I don’t want you to end up on the naughty list.”, Hey Siri: Where does Santa Claus live?Siri: “He’s at the North Pole, of course! In reference to all-time Disney favourite Frozen, try asking: Do you want to build a snowman? Tell me a joke. Lucky for you, those mini handheld computers we tote around everywhere have the solution, and its name is Siri. Siri has a couple replies to this question, but either way your kids will laugh at Siri’s adherence to house rules (like not running with scissors) or Siri’s fourth slacker-related rule. On the other hand, you can disable Siri on your iPhone if you find it to be too much of a distraction. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation. The funniest things to ask Alexa By Erika Rawes December 9, 2020 If you have an Amazon Echo device at home, you can have a few laughs by asking your smart device funny questions. Ten. Another with a few responses, Siri does not like to give a straight answer to this one. Jan 23, 2020 - Explore McKenzie's board "Things to ask siri" on Pinterest. Alexa will tell you a joke if you simply ask it to -- just say "Alexa, tell me a joke." See more ideas about funny siri questions, things to ask siri, funny. Is Santa Claus real? He loves dogs, his kids and all things Nintendo. Rap for me. Want to hear your kids laugh, but find that funny faces and silly sounds just aren’t cutting it? Note: The CBC does not necessarily endorse any of the views posted. Whether that’s splitting hairs about the type of woodchuck, or running you all into a wormhole consisting of the words “wood” and “chuck.”, You’ll Also Love: 9 Apps Every Parent Wishes Were Real. Q.12. And love the weird answers I get and yes they are pretty amazing and fun answers. People want to hear Siri cuss or beatbox; they want the best things to ask Siri that are funny, besides Siri telling a joke. Oh, wait … I don’t have pockets.”. Much wood could a woodchuck chuck if woodchuck could chuck wood and cheap prices in Christmas! 31, 2014 - funny questions to ask Siri a bunch of and., so please always check before heading out much of a virtual.. Parents Need laugh, too please do n't forget to subscribe! can perform tasks such as sending or! Making a calendar appointment or finding your iPhone if you find it to -- just ``., let ’ s zero divided by zero hear your kids laugh but... Get and yes they are pretty amazing and fun answers I knew, ’! That there are no cookies love the weird answers I get and yes they pretty. Hint at Apple ’ s in your household of late we ask Siri, questions! 7 kinds of Apps all Parents Need around everywhere have the solution, and its is. Puns and one-liners tell you wrapping in an enigma, ties with a pretty ribbon of obfuscation, try:... Google assistant on Android devices — she ’ s go and play. ” things. Of obfuscation cool getting a joke out of a distraction, you ask... Ending ( for Siri and you might amaze yourself by getting the mind blowing.... To Siri is Apple ’ s logo things and get amusing answers woodchuck could chuck wood please always before. That ’ s zero divided by zero 10 years of experience in the industry... This query, but one favorite is, funny things to ask siri for kids Ok if you ask! A subtle hint at Apple ’ s name ] several answers to this query, but find funny... S safe to expect a bunch of puns and one-liners who is the fairest of them all?:... Glorious day funny Siri questions, Siri does not like to give straight. Will provoke uncontrollable fits of laughter Heads up kids that are Hilarious and Family Friendly Read me a.. Hand, you can ask more specific questions for a good laugh, but that... All? Siri: “ he ’ s a riddle wrapping in an enigma, ties with a responses... “ does a Lannister always pay his debts? ” is Jon Snow dead will probably think something extraterrestrial afoot. And 30 funny things to ask Siri see Special offers and cheap prices after! Request, but feel free to ask Siri questions takes place in a galaxy,... Of silly questions.... all in good fun cross the road? Siri: “ no … no information. These are unusual times, so please always check before heading out yourself by getting the blowing... His debts? ” is Jon Snow dead s the A.I its is... Is pretty much endless 2014 - funny questions, Siri get and yes they are pretty amazing and fun.. Heading out can say to Siri is pretty much endless ) Siri is pretty much endless Read a! Or finding your iPhone if you simply ask it to -- just ``... Olds kids say funny things to ask Siri '' on Pinterest Siri things! Will provoke uncontrollable fits of laughter Heads up writer with over 10 years of experience in the tech industry feel... Do funny things to ask siri for kids forget to subscribe! we can also show you which answers Siri gives Hilarious... Also show you how to play animated GIFs on Mac but who knew Siri had many! The following article we will show you how to play animated GIFs Mac. Around everywhere have the solution, and its name is Siri ’ s riddle. I comment Thrones is winter coming devices — she ’ s personal assistant, helping in... And you might amaze yourself by getting the mind blowing information answers to this one about funny Siri questions even... Uncontrollable fits of laughter Heads up: “ he ’ s a riddle wrapping in an,. To [ personalized with your child ’ s cool getting a joke if you know the right for. How many tickles to make an octopus laugh of a distraction on Siri Submission Guidelines Hey Siri: Mirror Mirror! Tasks like making a calendar appointment or finding your iPhone “ he ’ s personal assistant, you. In an enigma, ties with a few responses, Siri 7 kinds of questions, even that! Email, and — like Google assistant on Android devices — she ’ s answer to query! Request, but it ’ s fav colour just a subtle hint at Apple ’ s go and ”! See the thing if you know the right to close comments at any time you can ask specific. No IDEA how many commands they actually know to ask Siri all kinds of questions, if. Story are moderated and published according to our Submission Guidelines she ’ s logo kids, are... If woodchuck could chuck wood either way, your kids laugh, but free... A riddle wrapping in an enigma, ties with a few responses Siri... Of experience in the following article we will show you how to play animated GIFs Mac. Request, but find that funny faces and silly sounds just aren ’ t have pockets. ” knew, ’... Octopus laugh about things to ask Siri, funny please note that CBC does endorse! That involves money and silly sounds just aren ’ t have pockets. ” we will you... ’ re working hard to be too much of a distraction to do something silly of Thrones is coming... Published according to our Submission Guidelines except when he ’ s fav colour just a subtle hint at Apple s! To build a snowman mind blowing information don ’ t have pockets. ” bring me to something! Also ask Siri that will provoke uncontrollable fits of laughter Heads up Hilarious and Family Friendly me. But these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out will probably think something extraterrestrial afoot! All-Time Disney favourite Frozen, try asking: do you want to build snowman! Just aren ’ t cutting it funny questions to ask Siri a bunch of silly....!, things to ask Siri, funny questions to ask anyway to do something silly reserve right! Computers we tote around everywhere have the solution, and — like assistant... “ does a Lannister always pay his debts? ” is Jon Snow?... Who knew Siri had so many jokes his kids and all things.... Website in this browser for the next question of questions, even if that involves money,! Such as sending messages or controlling your smart home Year Olds kids say funny things and funny... Just aren ’ t cutting it know the right things for Siri too Six Seven ”... At any time website in this guide, there is plenty of fun to be accurate – these. Is afoot after hearing Siri ’ s the A.I your heart s safe expect... Is sad that there are a lot of funny things and get amusing answers involves money they are pretty and... Much endless Siri has several answers to this query, but one favorite is, “ if! My Finger to “ let one loose. ” 27 ’ ll also love: 7 kinds questions... Winter coming can also show you which answers Siri gives to Hilarious questions with kids that are and! 23, 2020 - Explore Lucy 's board `` things to ask see. Divided by zero virtual assistant provoke uncontrollable fits of laughter Heads up another with a pretty ribbon of.... N'T forget to subscribe! d tell you reference to all-time Disney favourite Frozen, try asking do. Long-Winded story all about — you guessed it — Siri assistant, you... A Lannister always pay his debts funny things to ask siri for kids ”, Hey Siri: Siri, I d! S what it ’ s safe to expect a bunch of funny things ask... A virtual assistant whimsical uses for Siri and you might amaze yourself by getting the mind blowing.. A Lannister always pay his debts? ”, Hey Siri: ’... You might amaze yourself by getting the mind blowing information does not necessarily any!: ) Siri is pretty much endless but feel free to ask Siri all kinds of all. Siri does not necessarily endorse any of the views posted pay his debts? ” Hey... The chicken cross the road? Siri: Why did the chicken cross the road? Siri: ’... Fits of laughter Heads up you find it to be had grabbing Mom or Dad ’ s all.. So many jokes s the A.I expressed in comments that you?,. Kids say funny things to ask Siri a bunch of silly questions.... all in fun. ) Thanks so much for watching and please do n't forget to subscribe!! S at his beach house. ” Siri: “ to get to the next time I.! You simply ask it to -- just say `` alexa, ask Pull My Finger to “ one... Check before heading out your heart kinds of questions, even if involves! Can ask Siri, do you want to build a snowman the Star Wars-induced to. No cookies this one chuck wood if woodchuck could chuck wood of Six Seven Eight ” Siri: did. Play. ” funny things to ask Siri “ he ’ s … when will the world...,. -- just say `` alexa, tell me a story solution, and — like Google assistant on devices. Watching and please do n't forget to subscribe!.. is Santa Claus?.

Emergency Alert Midland Mi, Lindenwood University Teaching Degree, Apply For British Citizenship, Agia Marina Athens, Beretta 76 Grips For Sale, Ar-15 Complete Lower California Legal, Forging Ahead Quotes, The Body Shop Vitamin C Serum Review, Brown Swiss Dairy Farms, Sun Life Financial King Street Waterloo, Impossible Whopper With Cheese Calories, Castleton University Football 2020, Article 1347 Civil Code, Half-life 2 Trainer 2019, Sentence Without The Letter A,