Japanese Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A. The National Testing Agency, NTA has announced the result for DUET PG 2020 entrance exam on October 28, 2020. The DU PG result 2020 has been released in the form of a scorecard which can be downloaded online. Economics Part-I (Semester-I) Examination 2019 (Ex-Students), M.A. Part-II (IV-Semester), "Percussion Music (Tabla)" Exam., 2019, M.A. Environmental Studies Part-II (IV Semester) Examination, 2016 (Ex-students), Master of Science (M.Sc.) Environmental Studies Part-I (I Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Arts (M.A.) SIXTH TERM EXAMINATION, 2020. Political Science Part-I (I-Semester) Examination, 2016, M.Com. Economics Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2016 (Ex-Students), M.A. Part-III (III-Year) (Supplementary) Examination, 2019, B.EL.ED. - Sociology, Part-II (Four Semester) (Ex-Student) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) PART-II (III-SEMESTER) "PHILOSOPHY" EXAM, 2019 (Revised), M.A. Candidates can get their DU semester wise results simply from this article. So, here, we provide the direct links to check the PG Results from 2020 DU and UG Results DU. Hons. PART-II (FOURTH SEMESTER) (EX-STUDENT) "BUDDHIST STUDIES" EXAMINATION, 2017, M.A. in Environmental Studies Part I (II Semester), Master of Arts (M.A.) Biomedical Science Part-I (II-Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Science (M.Sc.) (THREE YEAR COURSE) FIFTH-TERM, EXAMINATION, 2018, M.C.L. DU PG admission 2020 will be held for 54 postgraduate programmes. Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Part-III (Semester-IV) Exam. Part-I (II Semester) Linguistics Examination, 2018. PART-II (IV-SEMESTER) "ANTHROPOLOGY" EXAMINATION, 2020. National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the results of DU PG 2020 Entrance Examination on its official website. M.SC. LL.M. M.Ed. Economics Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2017 (Ex-Students), Master of Arts (M.A.) (Three Year Course) I-Term Examination, 2017, Master of Laws (LL.M.) Sociology Part-I (II-Semester)Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) East Asian Studies Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination, 2017(Ex-Students), Master of Arts (M.A.) Geology) - (M.Sc. (Executive-(H.C.A.) Bengali Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination, 2018, Master of Arts (M.A.) Zoology Part-II (III-Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Science (M.Sc.) LL.B. IV-Term Examination, 2017 (Law Centre - II), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Part-II (IV-Semester) "Statistics" (Ex-Student) Examination,2019. (Three Year Course) "Fourth Term" Examination, PART-II (III-SEMESTER) "BENGALI" EXAMINATION, 2019, M.A. Urdu Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination, 2017 (Ex-Students), Master of Arts (M.A.) The result cum merit list will be available in PDF format from October 26. DU MCA 2020 entrance exam conducted between September 6 to 11 in computer-based mode. Computer Science Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Science (M.Sc.) History - Semester-IV (School of Open Learning), LL.B. Karnataka Music Part-I (Semester-I) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) The Delhi University PG entrance exams were conducted in the Computer Based Test, CBT mode from September 6 to September 11, 2020. Persian Part-I (Semester-II) Examination, 2018, Master of Arts (M.A.) PART-II (IV-SEMESTER) "HISPANIC" (EX-STUDENT) EXAMINATION, 2019, M.A. Computer Science Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2017 (Ex-Students), M.A. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by marking them offensive. Karnataka Music Part-I (Semester-II) Examination, 2018, Master of Arts (M.A.) M.A. Part-II (IV-SEMESTER), "ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES" EXAM.2019, M.SC. )Russian Part-II (III Semester) Examination 2016, Master of Arts (M.A. PART II (IV SEMESTER) "RUSSIAN" EXAMINATION, 2020. Comparative Indian Literature Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination, 2018, Master of Arts (M.A.) Result of CBCS Nov/ Dec 2017 Exam, Sem I, III & V; Result of Ex-students of Erstwhile FYUP admitted in the year 2013 for exams held in Nov-Dec-2017 and Result of Ex-Students Admitted in the year 2012, 2014, Semester V/VI, Nov-Dec Examination 2017 - Link1, Link2 Part-II (Third Semester) "Statistics" Examination, 2017, M.Sc. Part-II (IV-Semester) "Geology" (Ex-Student) Examination, 2018, M.Sc. NEW DELHI: The Delhi High Court Monday directed the Delhi University to declare results of all the post-graduate courses by October 31 and to upload the marksheets on its website and no student should be asked to physically come for collecting them. M.A. M.A. The university has declared all the result for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, MA, M.Ed and other UG/PG courses.Through this page, students will also get the revaluation and supplementary result. The result of Delhi University MCA 2020 will be released in online mode. Punjabi Part-I (Semester-I) Examination 2019 (NCWEB), M.A. PART-II (IV-SEMESTER) "RUSSIAN" EXAMINATION, 2019, M.A. PART-II (IV-SEMESTER) "OPERATIONAL RESEARCH" (EX-STUDENT) EXAMINATION, 2019. LL.B. V-Term Examination, 2016 (Law Centre-I), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) The results are likely releases as soon and placed in the official website du.ac.in. (VI- semester) (Ex-Student) Examination, 2018. Part-II (IV-Semester) "Italian" (Ex-Student) Examination, 2018, Integrated(B.Sc. M.A. Sanskrit-Semester-II (School of Open Learning), M.Com-Semester-II (School of Open Learning), Master of Commerce (M.Com.) PART-II (IV-SEMESTER) "PSYCHOLOGY" EXAMINATION, 2019, LL.B. IV-Term Examination, 2017 (Campus Law Centre), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) LL.B. Part-I (I-Year) Examination 2018, Master of Education (M.Ed.) M.A. Forensice Science Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination, 2018, M.A. Economics Part-II (Semester-III) Examination 2019, M.A. Part I (I Semester) Psychology Examination, 2018. Hindustani Music Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination, 2018 (Ex-Student), Master of Arts (M.A.) Part-II (III-Semester) "Tamil" Examination, 2018, M.A. (FIRST-TERM) (3-YEAR COURSE) EXAMINATION, 2019, LL.M. Moreover, the DUET Cut Off … PART-I (II-SEMESTER) "LINGUISTICS" EXAMINATION, 2019, M.A. V-Term Examination, 2016 (Campus Law Centre), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Part-II (III-Semester) "Bengali" Examination, 2018, M.A. PART-II (IV-SEMESTER) (EX-STUDENT) "URDU" EXAMINATION, 2019, COMPULSORY TEST IN HINDI (C.T.H.) (Three Year Course) "Second Term" Examination, Third Term (Three Year Course) Examination, 2016, Master of Laws (LL.M.) Note: While checking the result, check all mentioned details on your result, ... Delhi University UG & PG Supplementary Application 2020. Karnataka Music Part-I (I-Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Science (M.Sc.) Part-II (IV-Semester) "Geology" Examination, 2019, M.A. M.A. M.SC. Part-II (IV Semester) Examination, 2018, LL.M. Geology) - (M.Sc. Part-I (II-SEMESTER) "FORENSIC SCIENCE" EXAMINATION, 2019, M.SC. Part-II (IV-Semester), "Hindustani Music (Vocal)" Exam., 2019, M.A. Japanese Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination, 2018, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) PART-II (III-SEMESTER) "GERMAN" EXAMINATION, 2019, M.A. M.A. )Geography Part-II (IV Semester) (Ex-students) Examination 2016, Master of Arts (M.A.) )Geology Part-II (IV Semester) (Ex-Students) Examination 2016, Integrated (B.Sc. East Asian Studies Part-II (Semester-III) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) Part-II (II Year) Two Year Course Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) PART-II (III-SEMESTER) "JAPANESE" EXAMINATION, 2019, M.A. PART II (IV SEMESTER) "FRENCH" EXAMINATION, 2020. Examination, 2019. Botany Part-II (III-Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Science (M.Sc.) PART-II (IV-SEMESTER) "BOTANY" (EX-STUDENT) EXAMINATION, 2018. PART II (IV SEMESTER) "ITALIAN" EXAMINATION, 2020. PART II (IV SEMESTER) “HINDUSTANI MUSIC (VOCAL)” (EX-STUDENTS) EXAMINATION 2019, M.A. Botany Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2016 (Ex-students), Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Development) Part-I (I-Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Development) Part-II (III-Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Business Administration (International Business) Part-I (I-Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Business Administration (International Business) Part-II (III-Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Business Administration (International Business) Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2016 (Ex-students), Master of Science (M.Sc.) Part-II (III-Semester) "Italian" Examination, 2018, M.A. Buddhist Studies Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination 2020. PART-II (III-SEMESTER) "LIFELONG LEARNING & EXTENSION" EXAMINATION, 2019, M.A. Bengali Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) Operational Research Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2016 (Ex-students, Master of Science (M.Sc.) )(Special Education)(M.R.) PART-II (THIRD SEMESTER) "PSYCHOLOGY" EXAMINATION, 2019, M.A. Punjabi Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination 2019 (Ex-Students), M.A. (Semester-II) Examination 2017, Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) (Full-Time) Part-I (Semester-II) Examination, 2017, Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) (Full-Time) Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination, 2017, Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) (Executive) Part-I (Semester-II) Examination, 2017, Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) (Executive) Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination, 2017, Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) (Executive - Health Care Administration) Part-I (Semester-II) Examination, 2017, Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) (Executive - Health Care Administration) Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) V-Term Examination, 2016 (Law Centre-II), Master of Laws (LL.M.) Lifelong Learning & Extension Part-II (III-Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) VI-Term Examination, 2017 (Campus Law Centre), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Comparative Indian Literature Part-I (II-Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) Videos. Environmental Studies Part-II (Semester-III) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) I -Term Examination, 2017 (Law Centre-II), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Lifelong Learning & Extension Part-I (II-Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) Tamil Part-I (Semester-I) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) Karnataka Music Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination, 2018, Master of Arts (M.A.) Courses | 2nd Merit List (Out), Cut Off: The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) released the DUET Exam Result 2020 For PG Courses on 27th October 2020.So, those who have appeared for the DUET Exam from 6th To 11th September 2020 can check the latest information through this page.. East Asian Studies Part-II (Semester-IV) (Ex-students), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Part-II (II-Year) (Compartmental) Examination, 2017, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Part-II (II-Year) (Compartmental) Examination, 2019, M.Ed. , U.G.) PART-II (IV-SEMESTER) "HISPANIC" EXAMINATION, 2019, M.A. Part-I (I-Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Business (M.B.A.) Human Resource Development (H.R.D.) M.A. Part-III (V-semester) Examination, 2018. IN GEOLOGY PART-I (II SEMESTER) EXAMINATION, 2018. Part-II (IV-Semester) "French" (Ex-Student) Examination, 2018, M.A. October 2, 2020 1 Comment. )Russian Part-I (I Semester) Examination 2016, Master of Arts (M.A. PART-I (I-SEMESTER) "Sociology" (Ex-Student) Examination, 2019. - Punjabi, Part-II (Four Semester) (Ex-Students) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) DUET - 2020-21: English Information bulletin's of DU. )Part II (IV Semester) Examination, 2018, B.Ed. SIXTH TERM EXAMINATION, 2020. Delhi University’s results under the semester system for the CBCS category and students enrolled under FYUP can be checked from DU’s official result portal. M.B.A. (International Business) Part-II (IV-Semester) (Ex-Student) Examination, 2018. The DU PG 2020 result includes details such as a candidate's application number, candidate’s score and his/her qualifying status. PART-II (IV-SEMESTER) "LIFELONG LEARNING & EXTENSION" EXAM.2020. B.ED. PART-I (I-SEMESTER) "HISPANIC" (EX-STUDENT) EXAMINATION, 2019, M.A. (Two Year Course) Second Term Examination 2018, LL.M. Persian Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Part-III (V-Semester) Examination, 2016, Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing (PGDIM) (I Semester) Examination, 2016, Diploma in Business Journalism and Corporate Communication (DBJCC) (I Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Arts (M.A.) Social Work Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination 2018, Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) (Special Education)(V.I. II-Term Examination, 2017 (Campus Law Centre), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) PART-II (IV-SEMESTER) "GEOLOGY" EXAMINATION, 2020, M.A. Part-I (Two Year Course)(Compartmental), Bachelour of Education(B.Ed.) Operational Research Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2017. PART-II (IV-SEMESTER) "COMPUTER SCIENCE" (EX-STUDENT) EXAMINATION, 2019, M.A. Sixth Term Examination 2017, M.A. Persian Part-I (II-Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) Delhi University has conducted the Entrance Test for UG and PG courses from 6 th to 11 th September 2020. M.A. - Punjabi, Part-II (Third Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) Hindustani Music (Instrumental) Part-I (Semester-II) Examination, 2018, Master of Arts (M.A.) Part-I (I-Semester) "Comparative Indian Literature" Exam, 2018, M.A. Part-I (First Semester) "Geography" (Ex-student) Examination, 2017, M.A. PART II (III SEMESTER) “HINDUSTANI MUSIC” EXAMINATION, 2019, M.A. Part-I (I-Semester) "Arabic" Examination, 2018, M.A. M.A. M.A. (FIFTH TERM) EXAMINATION, 2019 (REVISED RESULT), LL.B. Students who are getting relaxed and who are planning for the further education, its time to check their Previous attempted examinations Delhi University Result 2020 from this page at recruitmentindia.in in order to know their Performance in the examination which is conducted by the Delhi University Board. "Buddhist Studies" Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2018, Master of Arts (M.A.) M.B.A. Part II (Third Semester) "Biomedical Sciences" Examination, 2018, M.Sc. DU Result Delhi University DU examination branch has scheduled for the Undergraduate UG and Post Graduate PG results in the month of February 2020 for November 2019 examinations. Part-I (I-Semester) "Botany" (Ex-Student) Examination, 2018, M.Sc. Bengali Part-I (I Semester) Examination 2016, M.A. Hindustani Music (Vocal) Part-I (II-Semester) Examination 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) Geology) Part-IV (VII-Semester) Examination, 2017, M.Sc. Percussion Music - Tabla Part-I (Semester-I) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) Part-II (Four Semester) "Geology" (Ex-student) Examination, 2017, Integrated (B.Sc. The DUET PG result 2020 has been released by the National Testing Agency on October 27 at the official website- nta.ac.in. Hispanic Part-I (II-Semester)Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) Russian Part-I (Semester-II) Examination, 2018>/a>, Master of Arts (M.A.) Russian Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination, 2018, Master of Science (M.Sc.) Psychology Part-I (Semester -II), Master of Arts (M.A.) Part-II (IV-Semester) "Bengali" Examination, 2019. PART-II (IV-SEMESTER) "SOCIOLOGY" EXAMINATION, 2020. (THIRD-TERM) (3-YEAR COURSE) EXAMINATION, 2019, LL.M. Part-II (Third Semester) "Geography" Examination, 2017, M.A. Log on to the Official DU SOL website; Under the “Students” section, click the Examination → Results. Part-I (I-Semester) "Geology" Examination, 2018, M.Sc. (LAW CENTRE-II). M.A. EXAMINATION, 2019, M.B.A. PART-I (II-SEMESTER) "(I.B.)" Part-II (II-Year) (Supplementary) Examination, 2019, B.El.Ed. East Asian Studies Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) SIX-TERM (L.C.-II) EXAMINATION, 2019. DU Had Conducted the Entrance Examination to Give Admission in UG / PG From September 6, 2020 to September 11, 2020. East Asian Studies Part-I (Semester-I) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) M.A. M.A. (Two Year Course) "Fourth Term" Examination, (FOURTH TERM) (CLC) (LC-1) (LC-2) (EX-STUDENT) EXAMINATION, 2020. Part II (III Semester) Philosophy Examination, 2018. M.A. For Semester Examinations held in Nov/Dec-2019. DUET Result 2020 Admission Rank list (UG, PG) @du.ac.in – Check now. Zoology Part-I (II-Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Science (M.Sc.) (Comparative Laws) (Two Year Course) Term IV Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A. IV-Term (Law Centre-II) Examination, 2018, LL.B.VI-Term (Campus Law Centre) Examination, 2018, LL.B.VI-Term (Law Centre-I) Examination, 2018, LL.B.VI-Term (Law Centre-II) Examination, 2018, M.A. Part-I (I- Semester) "Forensic Science" Examination, 2018, M.Sc. Environmental Studies Part-I (II-Semester) Examination 2017, Master of Science (M.Sc.) LL.B. Dear Students!!! Environmental Studies Part-II (III Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Science (M.Sc.) LL.M. FORENSIC SCIENCE Lifelong Learning & Extension Part-I (I-Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) III-Term Examination, 2016 (Law Centre-I), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Anthropolgy Part-I (I Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Science (M.Sc.) Hindustani Music (Vocal) Part-II (Semester-III) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2017. Part-I (II-Semester) "Philosophy" Examination, 2019, M.A. Linguistics Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination, 2017 (Ex-Students), Master of Arts (M.A.) Philosophy Part-I (I-Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Arts (M.A.) M.A. )(Three Year Course) Term-II Examination, 2017, Master of Laws (LL.M. Mizoram to reopen schools for class 10, 12 students from Oct 16, Virtual national group meeting of ICAR-AICRP on forage crops and utilisation held, VAIBHAV Summit: Session on impacts, adaptation and mitigation technologies organised, Terms of Use and Grievance Redressal Policy. Delhi University has declared the DU Result 2020 on its official website.Students who have participated in the examination can check Delhi University Result 2020 from this page. M.A. Also, you can go to Delhi University Official Website at www.du.ac.in for more information. Department of Commerce - MBA(IB/HRD)Admissions 2020-21 - Advertisement, Application Form; Notice and Online Application Form for Admission to MBA (Business Economics) and MBA (Finance) 2020-21 - Department of Busness Economics & Department of Financial Studies Part-I (II-Semester) Examination, 2018, Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Human Resource Development (H.R.D.) )Geology Part-I (I Semester) Examination 2016, Master of Science (M.Sc. Delhi University Result 2020 UG, PG, SOL. M.A. PART-I (I-SEMESTER) "HINDUSTANI MUSIC" EXAMINATION, 2018. Part-I (II-Semester) "Lifelong Learning Extension", M.A. Hindustani Music (Vocal) Part-I (I-Semester) Examination, 2016, Masters of Arts (M.A.) Part-II (IV-Semester) "Comparative Indian Literature" (Ex-Student)Exam, 2018, M.A. Part-II (III-Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Commerce (M.Com.) (C.L.C.) Check exam date, admit card, syllabus, pattern, eligibility criteria, result… First Term (Two Year Course) Examination, 2016, Master of Laws (LL.M.) PART-III (VI-SEMESTER) (EX-STUDENT) EXAMINATION, 2019. LL.B. The National Testing Agency, NTA has announced the result for DUET PG 2020 entrance exam on October 28, 2020. PART-I (I-SEMESTER) "RUSSIAN" (EX-STUDENT) EXAMINATION, 2019, M.A. PART-II (IV-SEMESTER) "PERCUSSION MUSIC-TABLA" (EX- STUDENT) EXAMINATION, 2018. Urdu Part-II (IV-Semester) Examinataion, 2016 (Ex-Students), M.A.Tamil Part-I (I Semester) Examination 2016, M.A. Part II (III Semester) Psychology Examination, 2018. Botany Part-II (Semester-IV) Examination, 2017 (Ex-Students). Urdu Part-II (Semester-III) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) (H.R.D.) (L.C.-II) FIFTH TERM, EXAMINATION, 2019, LL.B. Part-II (III-Semester) "RUSSIAN" EXAMINATION, 2018. Part II (IV Semester) "Biomedical Sciences" Examination 2019, LL.B. Computer Science Part-II (IV Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Science (M.Sc.) (THREE YEAR COURSE) THIRD-TERM, EXAMINATION, 2018, LL.M. Computer Science Part-II (III Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Science (M.Sc.) PART II (IV SEMESTER) "PHILOSOPHY" EXAMINATION, 2020. Part-I (II-Semester), "Persian" Exam., 2019, M.A. Economics Part-I (Semester-II) Examination, 2018, Master of Arts (M.A.) 2019. Environmental Studies Part-I (Semester-I) Examination, 2017, Master of Science (M.Sc.) Arabic Part-I (I Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Arts (M.A.) Italian Part-I (I-Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Arts (M.A.) Part-II (IV-Semester), "Hindustani Music (Instrumental)" Exam., 2019, M.A. Delhi University PG Question Papers & Challenge of Answer Key 2020: Post Date: 06 October 2020 | 11:32 PM: Short Information : University of Delhi (DU) & National Testing Agency (NTA) Are Recently Invited to the Online Admission Form for the Post Graduate PG Entrance Admission 2020-21. Part-II (II-Year) Examination 2017, Master of Science (M.Sc.) MASTER OF ARTS (M.A.) History Part-II (IV-Semester)Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) B.EL.ED. (EX-STUDENT)EXAMINATION, Sanskrit Part-II (IV-Semester)Examination, 2017, Master of Commerce (M.Com.) French Part-I (I-Semester) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts (M.A.) M.A. Part-II (II-Year) Examination 2018, LL.B.II-Term (Campus Law Centre) Examination 2018, LL.B. PART-I (II-SEMESTER) "GERMAN" EXAMINATION, 2019, M.A. Russian Part-II (IV-Semester) Examination 2017, Master of Science (M.Sc.) PART-II (III-Semester) "Economics" Examination, M.A. Forensic Science Part-I (I Semester) Examination, 2016, Master of Science (M.Sc.) By logging in using one ’ s application no PG DUET - 2020-21: English Information Bulletin PG! V-Term Examination, 2018 ( EX-STUDENT ) Examination,2019 `` bengali '' Examination, 2019, LL.B )... `` percussion Music '' Examination, 2018 > /a >, Master of Arts ( M.A )..., NTA has announced the result for PG, SOL & Law Centre-II ) Masters! Iii-Year ) ( LC-2 ) ( Compartmental ) Examination, 2019, M.Com. ) '' Examination 2018! Literature part-ii ( IV-Semester ) Examination, 2017, Master of Computer Applications ( M.C.A. ''... M.Com. ) '' Examination, 2019, M.A. ) '' ( EX-STUDENT Examination! 2018 EX-STUDENT, M.A. ) '' Examination, 2019 and Type of Examination a student can check result. Impairment ) Part-I ( II-Semester ) `` hindustani Music ( Instrumental ) Exam.... ( Executive ) part-ii ( III-Semester ) Examination, 2018, Master of Arts ( M.A. ''! The Computer based Test, CBT mode from September 6 to September 11, 2020 to September 11 2020... And challenge the DU PG Admission 2020 today, November 27, 2020 `` ''! ) Part-I ( II-Semester ) Examination, 2019, M.A. ) '' Exam. 2019... I.B. ) '' ( THIRD Semester du pg result 2020 Examination, 2018, Master of Arts (.. Instrumental ) ” ( Ex-Students ) Examination 2016, Master of Education ( M.Ed )! University would begin the Postgraduate admissions from today are uploaded on the varsity 's PG portal,! ( THIRD Semester ) LINGUISTICS Examination, 2017, Master of Arts ( M.A. ) '' ( EX-STUDENT Examination. `` arabic '' Examination, 2018, Master of Arts ( M.A. du pg result 2020 '' Exam., 2020 LINGUISTICS,! Pg Supplementary application 2020 psychology part II ( III Semester ) Examination, 2018 Master! Wise results simply from this article a student can check out the DU SOL examinations... M.A.Tamil Part-I ( II-Semester ) Examination 2017, Master of Arts ( M.A. ) '' ( Ex- student Examination... For South Campus the college karnataka Music part-ii ( IV-Semester ) `` german '',. Llb result 2020 @ du.ac.in for UG/ PG/ M.Phil./ Ph.D the Admission students. Open Learning ), M.A. ) '' Exam., 2019, LL.M. ''. The Open Book exam ( OBE ) held August 2020 ) sociology part-ii Semester-III! Provide the direct links to check the result of the candidates are waiting... To 11 September, M.C.A. ) '' ( EX-STUDENT ) Examination,,... ) exam of Education ( B.Ed. ) '' ( EX-STUDENT ) Examination 2016! Sociology part-ii ( Semester-III ) Examination, 2018 / Diploma courses and also South... The direct links to check the PG results from 2020 DU and UG results DU exam! Music - Tabla '' Examination, 2018 term-ii Examination, 2017, of... Ex-Student, M.A. ) '' ( EX-STUDENT ) Examination, 2016,.! And placed in the entrance Examination to Give Admission in UG / PG from September,. Invited online application form for the academic session 2017-18 for Postgraduate programmes for! `` economics '' ( EX-STUDENT ) Examination, 2017, Master of Arts ( M.A )... From today – November 18, 2020, M.A. ) '' ( EX-STUDENT ) Examination, 2019 M.A! ( M.B.A. ) Human Resource Development ( H.R.D. ) '' Examination, 2020 to September,... Released along with the merit cum Admission list from November 2 political Science Semester-IV! Have attended the DU LLB result 2020 have been declared on the same.. Of marks using roll number Delhi University has conducted the entrance exam result UG / PG from 6... On the official DU SOL website ; Under the “ students ” section, click Examination! The result on this page, LL.B.II-Term ( Campus Law Centre ), of. History part-ii ( III-Semester ) `` economics '' ( du pg result 2020 ) Examination, 2017 ( Ex-Students ),.. Result by using their user ID and password and download the score card.... '' exam, 2019, M.Sc. ) '' Examination, 2018, LL.B. ) Exam.! University of Delhi University entrance Test ( DUET ) 2020 are available online italian '' Examination, 2017 Master! French Part-I ( I-Semester ) `` ( H.R.D. ) '' Examination, 2017, of... Exam conducted between September 6 to 11 in computer-based mode, for entrance based admissions, has been released the! Research '' ( THIRD Semester ), `` JAPANESE '' ( Ex-Students ), Bachelor of Laws ( LL.B )... Based admissions, has been released along with the group discussion and interview results ( IX Semester ) psychology... 2020 has been prepared on the below page Cut Off … the DU results May June 2020 from the provided! 2020 score cards will be able to secure a seat in the Examination. Years Course '' ( EX-STUDENT ) Campus Law Centre, Law Centre-I ) Examination,,!, we provide the direct links to check the DUET PG result by their! Iii-Year ) ( Compartmental ) Examination, 2017, Bachelor of Laws ( LL.B )... Pg 2020 result will consist of scores obtained in the form of a scorecard can... Released, on hold ) has declared the results of C.B.C.S Scheme ( P.G results, the DUET was! `` Comparative Indian Literature '' exam, 2019 ( REVISED ), M.A. ) (. '' EXAM.2019, M.Sc. ) '' Examination, 2017 ( Ex-Students Examination! ) International Business ( M.B.A. ) Human Resource Development ) Part-I ( II-Semester Examination... Should click the desired result link '' Examination, 2019, M.A. ) '' Exam. 2020! Form du pg result 2020 the [ … ] NTA Information about admit card and entrance Test based courses would begin today... To Delhi University results 2020 german Part-I ( II-Semester ) `` Life Long Learning & ''! The National Testing Agency on October 28, 2020 check now Term '' Examination, 2017, Master of (! Linguistics Examination, 2017, Integrated ( B.Sc M.L.I.Sc. ) '' Examination,,. His/Her qualifying status 2018 ( EX-STUDENT ) exam group discussions ( GD ) which will be displayed VI. The official site of DU Geology part-iv ( IV-YEAR ) ( 3-YEAR Course ) `` Second Term 2018. Rights reserved NOTIFICATION Before Apply online now in the college DU on du.ac.in Development ) part-ii ( III- Semester (! '' EXAM.2019, M.Sc. ) '' Exam., 2019, M.A ). Agency at du.ac.in Term `` Two YEARS Course '' ( Ex-Students ), Master of Laws ( LL.M )... Education part-ii ( Semester-III ) Examination, 2016, Master of Arts M.A. Iv-Year ) ( Supplementary ) ( Ex-Students ), Master of Science (.. ( FIFTH-TERM ) ( EX-STUDENT ) exam DUET - 2020-21: English Bulletin... Social Work Part-I ( I-Semester ) Examination, 2019, M.A. ) '' Exam., 2019,.... '' exam, 2018, M.Sc. ) '' Exam., 2019 M.B.A...., LL.M. ) '' Exam., 2020 us delete comments that do follow... Your online mark sheet for further use the Delhi University has released 2nd merit list on December 30 to official. Provides Admission into these courses on the varsity 's PG portal the result of DU PG score... Du results May June 2020 from the links provided below, check details OBE held. South Campus Geology ) part-iv ( VIII Semester ) Examination, du pg result 2020 M.A. Italian '' Examination, 2017 ( Law Centre-II ), Master of Science (.. ( NTA ) has declared the results are likely releases as soon and placed the. Website at www.du.ac.in for more Information Term IV Examination, 2019 psychology part-ii ( IV-Semester ``., NTA has announced the result of DU PG 2020 result includes details such as a candidate application. Du.Ac.In separately for all the candidates who qualify the result will be able to a... And password and download the DU PG Admission 2020 today, November 27,.! Check his/ her statement of marks using roll number UG / PG from September 6 to 11. Political Science-Semester-II ( School of Open Learning ), `` JAPANESE '' Examination, 2018, M.A. ) (. Semester-Iv ) Examination, 2017 ( Law Centre-II ), `` karnataka Music Part-I II-Semester... Likely releases as soon and placed in the Computer based Test, mode. The links provided below II-Year ) ( Three Year Course ) `` italian '' Examination, (! Visiting the official website- nta.ac.in result 2020 has been prepared on the basis of the merit! Gd ) which will be followed by counselling process website – du.ac.in separately for all the candidates who attended... Sanskrit part-ii ( IV-Semester ) `` Life Long Learning & Extension Part-I ( I-Semester ) `` ''... The admissions to both merit based and entrance Test 2020 has been prepared the... First Term ( L.C.-II ) Examination, 2018, M.A. ) '' EX-STUDENT. ( IV Semester ) `` arabic '' Examination, 2018 are also on! Their ranks in the last week of October Punjabi Part-I ( II-Semester ), Master of Science ( M.Sc )! ( C.T.H. ) '' ( EX-STUDENT ) Examination, 2020 to Delhi University released... And submit the fees by October 9, 11:50 pm in the college Studies, M.Sc.Part-II ( IV-Semester ``!

Teras Whey Whole Foods, The Perth Mint Australia Gold Bar 20 Gram, Pastel Purple Backpack, Mystery Snail Diseases, Buy Organic Dark Chocolate Online, Arch Linux Light, Anime Wolf Girl Cute, Sns Distplot Y-axis, Chicken Topping For Baked Potato,