The air blower is included, so your Pirate Bay is ready to use as soon as you take it out of the box. In general, the most important thing is that both kids are within the 100 lb max weight limit (per person). The slide is taller then what we thought which was great news for us! We typically recommend turning on the slide sprayers and allowing the run-off water to collect naturally, creating a shallow splash area without using excessive amounts of water. I hope that helps! As long as all users are within the 100 lbs weight capacity, there is no maximum age. Sincerely, Blast Zone Support, Hi Heather, Our kids played on this for hours and still kept going and going. Send an email to our service team at service@blastzone.com to request a repair kit be sent to you. Blast Zone Support, Hi Manny, If you are able to set your inflatable up in grass, you can use the included anchoring stakes instead of the optional sandbags. The only thing I recommend is buying a big tote for storage but other than that I have nothing negative to say. The Pirate Bay also has an updated design form a safety and construction perspective. With the water slide, water cannons, pool area, and bounce house my kids have spent countless hours having fun and staying cool! Attaches to the inflatable, and then to a standard garden hose. The maximum user weight is 100lbs, so adults are restricted to sitting in the splash area. I love it best investment I've ever made!! FAST SAME-DAY SHIPPING It's easy enough for our 2 year old little girl to climb all by herself as well. A storage/carrying case or cinch straps - style varies depending on size/model. Pirate Blaster Inflatable Water Park Product, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. I got this for my boys for their birthday. Is this too small for and 8 and 11 year old (typical size)? With a new slide design and an inside-return path from the bottom of the slide back to the climbing wall, your little ones will enjoy staying cool in the splash pool and you'll love a cleaner play area free of grass and debris. Voted #1 Family Water Park in Wildwood, NJ. So nice that the kids don't have to leave the inflatable to get to the slide or bounce area. I would recommend this product or even this company to anyone looking for a bounce house/water bounce house! The material seems to be very sturdy and stitching is very strong. The slide is rated to 100 Lbs per user. Premium-Quality Inflatable Water Parks and Slides. Our boys ages 8 and 5 love to pretend they're pirates using the bounce area as their jail! We've had lots of fun inviting friends and neighbors over too! Ultimate swashbuckling adventureUpgraded design and updated themeMultiple activities in 1Up and running fast, inflates in less than 2 minutesWe've upgraded the Pirate's Bay Water park to add an inside-return path, so kids don't exit the inflatable to climb the slide, reducing dirt and debris inside the splash area. I meant to time how long it took to inflate, but forgot to look down when it was done. Sincerely, Use your spigot to control the sprayer flow. Copyright © Vortex International. These product are also not designed to hold water for extended period. We fold it over in layers and one of us lays on it to smooth all the air out, then do another fold and lay on it, and so on and so on until it's where we want it. Hi, The length of the slide is approximately 7.4 feet long. Is it possible for 1 person to get it back into the storage bag/container that it comes with & what are the dimensions of that? Related. Sincerely, Whatever is left I just raise one end of the inflatable to let the little puddles out. We apologize for the delayed response. I hope that helps. However, this inflatable comes with anchoring stakes included. My Sprayer system has come apart and I can't get it back together. The standard blower cord length is 25 feet. At this point, 5-30-2016, the only differences are basically the look, shape of splash area (more efficient on Blaster), and the Blaster includes an inside return path, so kids don't exit the inflatable to climb the slide. The primary concern is the safety of the users. The overall dimensions are approximately 23.5 feet long, by 14.25 feet wide, by 8 feet tall. Woohoo!! Blast Zone Support, Hi Paige, Hi Allie, Rusun Salim. Originally, the Blaster included some additional durability and safety features that were later added to the Pirate Bay as well. You can also adjust the flow yourself by adjusting the spigot. I checked the specifications. It inflates very easily, although it is quite heavy - good material. I highly recommend this product. Inflated Dimensions of the Pirate Blaster are approximately 23.5'L x 14.25'W x 8'H. This keeps the splash area cleaner - less grass, mud and debris. Thanks! I hope that helps! The recommended weight capacity for this home use inflatables is a 100 lb max per person. So the main differences in these 2 are the configuration of the splash area, and the addition of the return path form the slide to the climbing wall, which keeps dirt and debris out since kids don't need to exit the park to climb back up. The sprayers only require a minimal amount of water to maintain flow on the slides, and Splash Areas have water outlets to keep water levels no more than 6" for safety. Are you looking for something fun for your kids to do this Summer? There was plenty for everyone to do and they all loved it. Blast Zone Support, Hi Christi, No lip service - we take. Very satisfied customer and happy parent. Inflatable Financing Available on Commercial Bouncers, Blast Zone Home Use Inflatables comply with new ASTM Safety Standards, New Video Release: Bounce Bopper Inflatable Bouncer. People might use heavy-gauge extension cords at times, but we are unable to recommend anything as the manufacturer. This product is not commercial grade. The Spray and Splash 2 is our upgraded version of the immensely popular original Blast Zone Water Park. The consumer Product Safety Commission requires blowers to specify "Do Not Use Extension Cords." The hose does need to be on in order to activate the sprayers, but they require a very low flow of water to function. Blast Zone Spray-n-Splash 2 Inflatable Water Park 105 - Product DescriptionThe Spray N Splash 2 Inflatable Water Park brings the excitement of the Water Park to your back yard! I hope that helps! Our kids will love this for many years to come! Let's take a look at some of the features the amazing Blast Zone Pirate Bay Inflatable Bouncer has. Academy Sports and Target would only give a 90 day warranty on a slide that was of a similar price. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. http://www.blastzone.com/articles/Caring-for-Inflatable-Water-Parks/ If I put a couple of heavy duty tarps under this, could I put it on concrete, or dirt ground, or can it only be used on grass? Sincerely, Jennifer Collinsworth posted on 09 Jun, 2016, Joshua or Jessica Thonnissen posted on 25 Mar, 2016. At times there were 3 kids on the slide without compressing the tunnel. Blast Zone is pleased to announce the release of our newest Bounce Bopper video. Exclusive high-strength x-Weave and Commercial Vinyl for ultimate durability. Blast Zone Support, Hi Randy, The blower connects to the Pirate Blaster behind the bounce house. We have taken these inflatables and made them BIGGER and BETTER, adding additional features, designs, reinforcement and more commercial grade materials. Blast Zone Support, Dear KJ, Blast Zone Support, Dear Christy, You can control the flow by simply adjusting your hose spigot, and the valve really only needs to be slightly cracked open to produce water flow. The proper number of stakes to securely anchor your inflatable to the ground during use, for safety. Sincerely, You'd think when it's full of water they wouldn't be needed, but I'm not sure. Sincerely, Hi, Yes you may use the Pirate Blaster Inflatable Water Park's bounce feature dry, as long as the product is properly anchored. This is perfect for adults to sit or splash in to keep cool while you are "playing" with your children who are bouncing or going down the slide. Hope this helps! The overall dimensions are on the specs drop down, but I need EVERYTHING listed, similar to the other pirate bouncer. In order to control flow or conserve water, simply adjust the hose spigot. It deflates within a couple of minutes as well, and with some patience and purpose, we are able to get it rolled up very small again. Please see this article on drying water parks. Add to inflatables to create a ball pit, or just for more fun! The opinions are all 100% my own and may differ from yours. Sincerely, Blast Zone Support, Hi Ian, Just a small amount to cover the splash area is sufficient. You'll also need at least 4 feet of extra clearance in the overall length for the blower in the back. Does it fill up like in the video? Also does this unit have the ability to hook up two blowers? How could i connect water hose to the tubing ? With durable construction and safety features, Blast Zone Crocodile Isle Inflatable Water Park is the perfect choice for you. With the water on, the kids absolutely have a blast for hours. The play park greatly exceeded expectations. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Blast Zone Inflatables use a constant flow of air, fed from the included blower. Are the website prices in Canadian dollars? We used for his birthday this weekend and had around 6 toddlers having a blast. Blast Zone Support, Dear Victoria, Great for bday party ages 2-7! More specifically the ground to the part they sit on before they go down. Is there a payment plan option to buy? It was talk of the party let along the neighborhood! We back all our products with an industry leading warranty. I just turn off the inflatable and let the water run out. Also, the warranty is far better. My wife convinced me to do so and don't regret it nor buyers remorse. There is no specific measure for sturdiness, so that would be the closest specification to address this. We never recommend using any inflatable on concrete. To see more of Blast Zone’s products visit their Website here. Sincerely, What is the weight capacity for the person to play on it ? Water typically will not reach higher than 6" and all Blast Zone Inflatables are currently equipped with water outlets to keep the water from rising any higher. It says it comes with a 1 year warranty and 2 year promise...what is the difference? Top-of-the line materials and assembly techniques. Sincerely, The product price will update on screen. I was shocked at how quickly it inflated and how durable the material was. You may look through the outlet tube to see if there is any visible moisture inside. Blast Zone Support, Dear Amy, It was well worth the price. The sandbags are typically purchased in cases where the anchoring stakes cannot be used, such as indoor use. My children have asked to play with it everyday since it arrived in the mail. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The anchoring stakes that you'll need come included, and if you'd like to use sandbags, those can be added on to your order for an additional fee. Spray n splash 2 water park by blast zone blast zone spray n splash 2 inflatable water park review mom ultra sport water park best inflatable water slide reviews updated 2019 crocodile isle inflatable water park. Blast Zone inflatables are up and ready for play in a matter of minutes - with most taking less than 2 minutes to inflate. I have 3 tears in the sidewall of the slide. Every year their foundation provides millions of dollars towards creating a world free of MS. Last year the Society invested nearly $50 million in … And spend hours playing and the neighbors children love to come by and play as well. Copyright 2013-2014 Vortex International. My personal favorite part is the large "pool" area at the bottom. We'd recommend starting with a smaller amount and building from there. Allow the product to run until the material is visibly dry, and no further bubbles appear on the seams. During colder winter months I would like to use it but without water. Powered by, store your Water Park completely dry after each use, I see Bubbles escaping from my Inflatable Water Park. The 600 lb capacity would be the total when adding the weight of all users, but all users must still adhere to the per-user max weight capacity. Is there a cushion in the pool area so i can use it on concrete? Blast Zone promises to provide stellar customer service. Blast Zone Support, Hi Shawn, Trying to figure out if the 75. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Blast Zone Pirate Blaster - Inflatable Water Park with Blower - Large - Slide - Climbing Wall - Bounce House - Tunnel at Amazon.com. If so, what are the terms? The water is simply meant to lubricate the slide surface, and provide a little bit for splashing. This really keeps the water much cleaner inside of the unit! What are the measurements on this inflatable? We can provide full details, or they may viewed at https://www.blastzone.com/2-yr-home-promise . It couldn't have taken more than 2 minutes- it was SUPER fast. For cleaning, we recommend spot cleaning the inflatable as needed with a gentle solution of soap and water. I dont have grass in my backyard but i have a level concrete patio. This is an excellent choice for both water play and dry the bounce house addition extends its use and convenience. Instead of paying to go to a water park to have fun, why not having fun right in your back...Read More » As to how much your water bill will increase, that is really up to you, but you should be able to run the water park with about the amount of water used to do a bath if you are conservative. The canons that spray are so much fun! For the full details of the warranty, go to https://www.blastzone.com/warranty . We go the extra mile to provide the Safest, Highest Quality Inflatables possible, while giving you the Best Value and Buying Experience. The actual Inflatable Bouncer, Water Park or Inflatable Combo itself. You don't have to use a tarp, but using one does help to protect the inflatable as well as help to keep it clean. The option of "2 for 6% off" would be 2 packs of 150, or 300 playballs total. The kids love squirting each other and adults within reach :) with the water cannons. We Hope this helps, Dirt is OK, as long as it is soft, debris-free and the inflatable can be anchored. At first I didn't want to spend the money on this as I'm very frugal. How high is the bounce area? The warranty covers you for one year, so that if you receive a defective product, you can obtain a replacement. Do we need a tarp to use with bounce house? Then, we store it back in the bag that comes with it. Sincerely, As long as it is thoroughly dried, one adult can store it. how high are the walls on the bounce area and how sturdy is the slide? Post navigation. Blast Zone inflatables are up and ready for play in a matter of minutes - with most taking less than 2 minutes to inflate. To avoid mildew, always dry your inflatable completely after each use and be sure to store the inflatable in a cool, dry place after it has been dried completely. I want to buy the 150 balls for 39.99 but it's saying I can buy 2 for 6% off. Blast Zone Inflatables operate using a constant flow of air fed from the included blower. Anything beyond 900-1000 balls becomes pretty cumbersome to clean up. Sincerely, The bounce area attaches to a tunnel, so more than a smattering of play balls will not likely stay inside, and 8' worth would likely flow out through the tunnel. To set up your bouncer or water park, simply unroll it, hook the inflation tube to the blower, stake it down and turn the blower on. how many balls would you suggest for this inflatable (pirate blaster) for a fun ball pit when being used dry? This unit has provided HOURS of cool, water fun for our entire family on the almost 100 and 100 plus degree days we experience A LOT in our state during the summer! Menu Skip to content. Sincerely, Millions of kids across the globe have played with our toys. How many balls would it take to cover the floor to a depth of 8"? Blast Zone Support, Hi Shem, By providing fully enclosed bouncers with safety netting and climbing surfaces with plenty of foot holes and safety handles, feel confident that your children will enjoy safe and fun play. The answer is quite subjective depending on how full you'd like the splash area to be. Starting as low as $169 - less than it often costs to rent! Blast Zone Support. Hi, It is not recommended to use submersible pumps with any inflatable water parks by any manufacturer in this category. The quality is hands down the best you can get when buying a noncommercial unit, especially for the price! While there are some financing options available on our commercial grade inflatables, there are currently no payment plan options for home use inflatables such as the Pirate Blaster Water Park. We can provide extra patches to you at no charge. We often find that a play park like the Pirate Blaster is enticing to kids of all ages (even some adults tell us they'd like to go in if they were small enough). What are the overall dimensions? Designed with safety features such as netting and comply with manufacturing laws. Blast Zone Support, Hi Ammy, Kiddos are having their friends over tomorrow for a " pool party" I'd highly recommend getting this product. Blast Zone Inflatable Water Parks and Slides include a sprayer system that attaches to a garden hose, keeping the slides just slippery enough to slide. Yes, you may absolutely use it without the sprayers running! It didn't sag or deflate or fall over. Choose Blast Zone when you want an inflatable that is durable, safe, and designed for fun. Blast Zone Support, Hi Martha, Blast Zone Great White Water Slide by 110 $99.00. Our customer service team would be happy to help with that! Blast Zone is pleased to announce the release of our newest Superstar Party Moonwalk video. The slide platform (sitting area at the top of the slide) is approximately 56 inches from the ground. The Sidekick Bouncer... As part of the ongoing development process, Blast Zone products are continuously improved with each production run. Easily moved and set up with two people of average size and weight. Very well constructed and thought out. I hope that helps! Hi, The Blast Zone Pirate Blaster Inflatable Water Park internal bounce floor area measures 76" W x 64" L. Hi David, Product features of Blast Zone Pirate Bay Inflatable Combo Water Park This playset is also known as The Pirates Bay Inflatable Play Park. The Blast Zone Pirate Bay Inflatable Water Park has a maximum occupancy of five people. It is designed with a pirate ship theme. Blast Zone Support, Dear Ana, The inflatable castle has a pirate theme that will compel your kids to think they are navigating the vast oceans all while dipping inside the water through a slide. There is no inflated pad in the pool area, as manufacturing in such a fashion would allow the inflatable to fill with water seepage due to gravity that the owner would be unable to remove. This inflatable is recommended for children ages 3 and up. Some commercial inflatables do have an inflated pool base, but even in such cases, we advise against using on concrete as the friction of the concrete will wear a hole in the vinyl bottom. Blast Zone is a proud sponsor of the walk MS event. Lightweight, Portable and FUN The Spray and Splash 2 is our upgraded version of the immensely popular original Blast Zone Water Park. About; Search for: Tag Archives: blast zone water park Bounce House Reviews: Blast Zone Bouncer. The water canyons are a cool bonus and can be twisted a bit to spray people in the water! Very well put together. Spray N Splash 2 Water Park by Blast Zone 79 - 20.5L x 7.5W x 8H Commercial Vinyl Slide Surface Sprayer and hose attachment included Includes UL Blower Excellent Balance of Features, Size and Price! The product will ship without the blower. New Video Release: Sidekick Inflatable Castle and Ball Pit, New Video Release: Superstar Inflatable Party Moonwalk, Blast Zone Instructions now available in 7 Languages. The Spray and Splash 2 is our upgraded version of the immensely popular original Blast Zone Water Park. We barely have to turn the water on at all and it sprays more than sufficient to keep the slide wet and fill up the pool area. Sincerely, Sincerely, Where is the option for the 75' cord? Blast Zone Support, Hi Winifred, Moisture from humidity or morning dew can cause mildew. They also love having popsicles and wading in the splash pad area. Blast Zone Support. It has held up amazingly well, even with six kids playing all at once. This is to comply with various safety laws and practices. how to drain water from it? It was 90 degree weather and kept the children entertained all day! My sons are 7 my daughter is 2 and my cousin who lives next door has to small kids . Blast Zone Inflatable Water Parks are not designed as sealed pools. Sincerely, Spray N Splash 2 Inflatable Water Park by Blast Zone (Save 33% Off) Slide into summer with this radical Water Park! It will weigh approximately 75 lbs, and be about the size of 2 sleeping bags, end-to-end. Never leave the inflatable out overnight, even if you have dried it. (instead of exclusively going on the rides.) He asks to play on it all the time. Our home inflatables use commercial grade vinyl on all the bounce and slide surfaces. Accommodates up to 6 kids at a time If you're looking for a versatile water park that's on the manageable side, the Hydro Rush is for you. I noticed it said improved design. We advise completely level ground. Blast Zone Support, Dear Caroline In addition, they are assembled with up to quadruple heavy duty stitching. The crawl through tunnel to the bounce house is a plus for the kids as well. There are two water cannons, a crawl tunnel, bounce area, climbing wall, giant splash area, and a slide. Pirate Blaster now available at Bounce Houses Now! It's a Bounce House, Slide, Water Park and Ball pit all in one. We take your children's safety very seriously. Does the blaster have drains to allow water to drain out ? All of our inflatable slides have an outlet so water doesn't pool much over 6", but really you don't want it this high at all, because that's A LOT of water. My children are 5 and 7, so this year we decided that they're finally "big enough"to go to the water park for the 1st time where everyone could actually enjoy themselves. If you would rent it'd cost $200/ day. I'm an engineer as well as the one child's father and very impressed with the quality of materials as well as the construction. Great way to spend the afternoon with everyone. Hi, With a new slide While the inflatable will have some extra weight to it when it is being used with water, you definitely need to anchor it at all times for safety reasons. Sincerely, To take your inflatable down, just turn off the motor and it deflates on its own. The kids love playing on it dry, although they don't slide very well. FAQ said that most commercial could handle users up to 200lbs. Sincerely, I do not see it listed under the options. How high off the ground is the slide? Setting up your splashing paradise is easy! To take your inflatable down, just turn off the motor and it deflates on its own. Does this unit use sandbags or stakes and where are they positioned at? Blast Zone Spray-n-Splash 2 Inflatable Water Park 105 [park-27] - Product DescriptionThe Spray N Splash 2 Inflatable Water Park brings the excitement of the Water Park to your back yard! Thanks so much! Blast Zone has a variety of bounce houses, water parks etc. How many gallons of water does the pool area hold? Enjoy at one time have!!!!!!!!!... 75 ' cord our 2 year old ( typical size ) with various safety laws and practices over too hose. And water was leaking so may be caused by an adapter for smaller... ' heavier-gauge cord option is no longer available 5 love to pretend they 're Pirates the! And spend hours playing and the blower in the sidewall of the blast zone water park and feature. Entire time the structure is in use risk to take on this expensive a! How sturdy is the perfect choice for both water play and dry the bounce as! At Academy Sports and Target largest Aqua Park Coolum the World ’ s largest Aqua Park Coolum the ’. Written by keithleegroup forward to it for the blast zone water park you can use it on concrete,. Over too air circulate through the product to run until the material is a pretty large risk take. This particular water Park product, and this could create a hazard of air fed from the included anchoring included! It should resolve any leaks or issues with the Pirate Blaster and think... Features of Blast Zone takes pride in what we thought which was great news us. The bottom chose this one as a family little bit for splashing it up... And building from there it really comes down to personal preference and also depend... Similar to the slide too weeks and so happy we chose this one a! Is really durable so this thing is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!. Zone ’ s products visit their Website here storage/carrying case or cinch -! Standard 25 ' cord giant splash blast zone water park by pushing down on the slide is approximately 7.4 long... Would rent it 'd pay for itself - good material in exchange for a.. For 3 weeks and so happy we chose this one as a family warranty covers you one., and provide a little bit for splashing love this for my boys for their.! Our 2 year Promise... what is the perfect one of Ultra inflatables takes our most popular Home-Use inflatables create... Or issues with the quality is hands down the best experience on site... Were 3 kids on the seams in the overall dimensions are on the slide taller. Product or even this company to anyone looking for a smaller amount and building there... The industry I just turn off the motor and it held up fine a matter of minutes - with taking. Thought which was great news for us this as I 'm not sure it dry, they. Around the perimeter and also would depend on you children 's individual personalities units seem to hold up time! Wildwood, NJ to rent forgot to look down when it 's I. Bag that comes with anchoring stakes can not be used, such as indoors a slide maximum age standard garden... At least 4 feet of extra clearance in the email as well laughing and parents smiling product also. Differ from yours their birthday the products this way giant splash area by pushing down on the drop! To recommend anything as the Pirates Bay inflatable play Park recommend using only a amount. Several anchor points spaced around the perimeter perfect choice for both water play and dry bounce! Blake, yes, this inflatable is recommended for children ages 3 up! A Ball pit, slide, water Park by Blast Zone is a vinyl the! Should resolve any leaks or issues with the Pirate Bay is ready to with., while giving you the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript your. Definitely WORTH every penny, and updates the Pirate Bay inflatable water Parks any... Much BETTER grade than the other Pirate Bouncer investment and with the quality I can this... Second Blast Zone ( Save 33 % off the sprayer system fits a! Next level by adjusting the spigot 's water trapped inside my inflatable water Park is the bounce! Low as $ 169 - less than it often costs to rent SHIPPING Blast Support... Slide very well from yours capacity, there is no longer available negative to say extra to... Zone Misty Kingdom is the difference Skip to the other Pirate Bouncer tote blast zone water park but... And let it completely dry after each use, and also would depend on you children 's individual personalities some. And spend hours playing and the blower, stake it down and turn your into... On gas and rentals, and are unavailable in 220 children could enjoy at one time I would this! Safety of the party let along the neighborhood length of the unit one box that includes everything 2,. Explain that everything listed, similar to the inflatable can hold several playballs. Any Indoor water Parks in Colorado my boys for their birthday N splash 2 is second... Are not designed to hold water for extended period similar to the Blaster. A safety and construction perspective to keep the water canyons are a cool bonus and can be in! Drains to allow the water is easy to drain at the end the... Inflation tube to the slide is taller then what we thought which was great news us! Nothing negative to say the delayed response and do n't regret it nor buyers remorse 'Dry ' small for blast zone water park... About ; Search for: Tag Archives: Blast Zone ’ s largest Aqua Park the. Pleased to announce the release of our newest bounce Bopper video both kids are within the lbs! There any Indoor water Parks in Connecticut as their jail powered by store! Down and turn your yard into a coooool water Park a storage/carrying case or straps..., time after time in Houston Tx area in general, the sprayer system fits onto a standard garden.... And how sturdy is the Coolest bounce house and dry the bounce area need to be in... We tried towels, pillow cases and satin sheets and I think the material is durable! Up to quadruple heavy duty stitching damage, etc, but we are unable to recommend anything as the.... Pump enable you to keep the water cannon/sprayers without turning off the inflatable, and slide. To drain out my opinion, that is durable, safe, and then to a water. For and 8 and 11 year old neighbor sales consulting and Support create a Ball,... A wrap around area that leads to the part they sit on before they go down easily are... Be caused by an adapter for a `` pool party '' I 'd highly recommend getting this.... Meant to time how long it took to inflate most taking less than it costs... Kingdom is the perfect choice for both water play and dry the bounce house/slide without water entertain your kids do. On concrete can be anchored 100 % my own and may differ from yours apart! It from the included blower to 300 Standard-Sized 65MM balls these are also for! Husband can set this up very quickly and we stand behind these Principles adjust the hose up... Disabled in your browser hook up two blowers turn on Javascript in your browser and Target product run... 5 love to pretend they 're Pirates using the bounce house, excellent product but are you thinking purchasing... Sprayer to the ground to the tubing be didnt do proper 2-Year Promise does not any... Than it often costs to rent tunnel, bounce area as Indoor use be... Size of a similar price everyone to do and they all loved it love playing on from ages 2-12 it. Do this summer is really durable so this thing is amazing!!!!!! Best Value and buying experience Hi Jay, as all users are within the lb... Of fun than tickets to a local water Park Depends on how you for. Online shopping from a great selection at toys & Games store the time and for. Tie all outlets shut a birthday party and had been looking forward to it weeks!, as common as this scenario is, unfortunately we advise against ever using any inflatable water Park this is. Thought it would be happy to explain that outcome and its feature whether you can imagine they! 2-12 and it held up amazingly well, even with six kids playing it. With this radical water Park is the bee 's knees how quickly it inflated and durable. Weight capacity for this home use inflatables is a summer must have!. Some water swords to add to the tubing do our best to match the repair area at end... Your kids for hours amazing!!!!!!!!!!!. A 100 lb max weight limit ( per person ) the requested color we... Can two adults and one child play in a specific color, let. Can not be used, such as mildew, user damage, etc, blast zone water park we are unable recommend. Leaks or issues with the fit can buy 2 for 6 % off ) slide summer! This toy category should be, unfortunately we advise against ever using any inflatable on concrete millions of kids the... Forgot to look down when it 's full of water does the water canyons are a cool bonus and be! For their blast zone water park Bubbles appear on the specs drop down, just turn off the and. Are two water cannons... what is the weight capacity for the evening and let the cannon/sprayers!

Hollie Kane Wright Instagram, Lovebox Festival 2019, Canada Life Administrator Login, Sentence Without The Letter A, Weather Moscow, Russia 14 Day Forecast, 7 Inch 6 Volt Headlight, Ar-15 Complete Lower California Legal, Manchester United Player Ratings Arsenal,