This is all I needed and it works as it should. It is securely locked by 1/4’’-20 screws on the top and bottom, with additional locating … This is my review of the Small Rig BMPCC 4k camera cage. What I like: It's dirt cheap when compared to 8Sinn, or Tilta, the two major players with the best cages I think. I have the Samsung T5 SSD holder, a nato handle, and metabones mounts to this thing. Buy one get one (3029) for free, please add 3029 to cart manually, 1.A dedicated half cage for BMPCC 4K and 6K, 2.Multiple mounting points (NATO railS, 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes, ARRI locating holes and cold shoe) for accessories. For users who record with SmallRig Samsung T5 SSD Mount 2245 is a good choice. There are are built-in NATO rails on the top and left side, where you can attach SMALLRIG Handle 1955 and Wooden NATO Side Handle 2187 to conduct hand-held shooting, 3/8 locating holes on top and side for attaching accessories such as SMALLRIG Magic Arm 2115 and Monitor Mount 2174, Shoulder strap hole for safe handheld shooting, A built-in cold shoe on top of the cage allows you to attach any cold shoe compatible accessories such as SMALLRIG Magic Arm 1497 and Ball Head Mount 761, Two additional detachable locating pins prevent camera deflection. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. All pieces are still in excellent condition. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 99 After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I can now attach the bmpcc 4K to my Moza AirCross 2 and air 2. ③ SmallRig HDMI & USB-C Cable Clamp for BMPCC 4K/6K 2246. Please try your search again later. Works and fits great, I got the half cage for my B cam which sits on my gimbal. The camera has the latest firmware and is in good cosmetic condition apart from two small scratches either side of the top screw where the cage … Pricing for the Tilta BMPCC 4K Half-Cage starts at $69, while the full cage is priced at $99. You can add junk to this all day. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. USB C to USB C Cable (0.72ft), 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps 100W 4K Video Data Transfer Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy S8, S9, S10,T5 LaCie SSD, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, and More (1-Pack), SAMSUNG T5 Portable SSD 1TB - Up to 540MB/s - USB 3.1 External Solid State Drive, Black (MU-PA1T0B/AM), Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, [New Version] SMALLRIG BMPCC 4K & 6K Cage for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K & 6K w/Cold Shoe, NATO Rail – 2203, POWRIG Power Cable for Pocket Cinema Camera 4K/6K(BMPCC) Connects with Ronin-S, D-Tap DTap Power Cable Coiled Cable for BMPCC 4K Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera. With the cage there¡¯s no need for an adapter plate to shift the BMPCC4k. Loving this half cage. There was a problem completing your request. SMALLRIG BMPCC 4K/6K Half Cage Compatible with Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K/6K, Half Cage with Anti-Twist Mechanism and Built-in NATO Rails - 2254 4.8 out of 5 stars 42 $71.99$71.99 Is … I find the slid out side very useful to give me a bit extra thumb room to flip the tilt screen out & great to give cable access to the ports when shooting portrait. Please try again. I don't use a lot of accessories generally that get attached to the cage, just a drive, top handle and on side handle. 【FOR BMPCC 4K, 6K】SMALLRIG CAGE 2254 is a half cage which provides extension possibility for BMPCC 4K, 6K Camera. It works with SmallRig Lens Mount Adapter Support 2247 to keep your lens stable. About the SmallRig 2254B Half Cage for BMPCC 4K/6K SmallRig Half Cage for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K & 6K (New Version) CVB2254B is a form-fitting cage. Features NATO rails for quickly mounting accessories with compatible NATO clamp, 【FEATURED RECOMMENDATIONS】For better setup, please search “SmallRig Mount for Samsung T5 SSD 2245”, “SmallRig lens adatper support for Metabones 2247” and “SmallRig HDMI cable clamp 2246”, which are the special matching accessories for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K & 6K. I have the smallrig SSD mount, but I drilled out one of the holes so I can use a 1/4" screw and mount it in more places than with the smaller screws they give, 1st Floor, Building 9, Yazhou Industrial Park, Bantian, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. I think the cage gives the camera a little more protection and doesn't add much weight. For the cost it's been a great investment. Please try again. Condition is Used. The quick release truly is an amazing feature that saves a lot of time. SMALLRIG Field Monitor Mount Monitor Holder Swivel and Tilt Adjustable with NATO Cl... SMALLRIG NP-F Battery Adapter Plate Compatible with Sony NP-F Battery - EB2504. Besides, it features a security knob notch protecting the plate from sliding off, 【PERFECT PROTECTION】Secure tightly via the 1/4’’ screw on the bottom, and two locating pins are placed to prevent from wiggling or twisting. The top handle is $79 and the 15mm LWS baseplate – $115. There is a cold shoe mount on the left top side. SmallRig Half Cage and Full Cage for BMPCC 4K Like Tilta, SmallRig offers two versions of their cage, one half cage and one full cage – the main difference being five more 1/4″ and one more 3/8″ mounting … Hot Shoe Mount Adapter 1/4" Thread Mini Ball Head Ring Light Adapter for Cameras Camcorders Smartphone Microphone Gopro Canon LED Video Light Video Monitor Tripod Monopod (2 Pcs), Amazon Basics Adjustable Chest Mount Harness for GoPro Camera (Compatible with GoPro Hero Series), Black, Amazon Basics Head Strap Camera Mount for GoPro. Go to B&H for amazing prices and service. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It is securely locked to the camera … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. There are plenty of holes on the bottom to shift the camera laterally with room to spare for balancing. The aluminum Half Cage with Quick Release Plate from SmallRig provides accessory mounting and quick release convenience for your Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K or 6K. Best Action Camera Accessories for GoPro & Osmo Action, Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2019. This is how I setup my Smallrig 2203 cage and rigg for the Blackmagic pocket cinema camera 4k. Compatibility: Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4KBlackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, Package Includes: 1 x Cage3 x 1/4 Screw1 x Hex Spanner1 x Plate with Locating Pins, Product Dimensions: 136 x 75 x 115mmPackage Dimensions: 165 x 155 x 85mmNet Weight: 228gPackage Weight: 316gMaterial(s): Aluminum Alloy. A dedicated form-fitting cage for BMPCC 4K and 6K. SmallRig Half Cage für Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K 2254 ist ein dedizierter und passeder Cage. All in all a great little rig if just a little expensive hence the 4 stars, Posted by Stephen Eastwood on 8th Jan 2020. Details about SMALLRIG BMPCC 4K/6K Half Cage Compatible with Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera See original listing. They're all great. NOTE:1.This is the OLD VERSION cage CVB2254, and please buy the corresponding OLD VERSION 2245 or 2246 if you need a SSD holder or a cable clamp for a perfect match.2.If you need the OLD VERSION products, we have them in stock in SmallRig Amazon and Ebay stores.3.When the cage is used with BMPCC 6K, SmallRig Lens Mount Adapter Support 2247 is NOT applicable. It is beautifully engineered and allows you easy access to both the battery and the ports on the left of the camera for simple tethered use with a computer. I've used my Fugi XT 2 with this 'L' bracket fitted a few times now & am vert happy with it, the grip fits my hand well & the grip looks good to. It is lighter than SMALLRIG cage 2203. SMALLRIG BMPCC 4K/6K Half Cage Compatible with Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K/6K, Half Cage with Anti-Twist Mechanism and Built-in NATO Rails - 2254 4.8 out of 5 stars 57 $69.99 $ 69 . This SmallRig Half Cage for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K & 6K is formfitting and made from aluminum alloy so it is both light and strong to help protect your camera from the rigors of daily production life. This video was released before Black Magic released the update for the camera. SMALLRIG BMPCC Quick Release Half Cage for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K & 6K with Quick Release Plate for Manfrotto 501PL Standard – 2255, 【HIGH CUSTOMIZATION】The QR half cage is exclusively designed for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K & 6K. On the top and left side are built-in NATO rails, where you can attach SmallRig NATO Top Handle 1955 and SmallRig Wooden NATO Side Handle 2187 to conduct hand-held shooting. Multiple mounting points such as 1/4’’-20 & 3/8’’-16 threaded holes, cold shoe and ARRI locating holes are perfect for attaching accessories. It is lighter … Previous page of related Sponsored Products. I shoot with a lot of various types of set ups and the ability to quickly remove the camera is great. This is a great addition to the XT3. Stiff and sturdy like you¡¯d expect and it fits the camera like a glove. After shooting with this camera since Oct, the Small Rig Seemed to be the best choice of all the cages I researched for the … The cage is compatible with SmallRig HDMI & USB-C Cable Clamp 2246B to fix the cables. There is a lot of 1/4″ and 3/8” threads on the cage. Fitted perfectly on my X- T2..... Lightweight, and fits exactly. Smallrig BMPCC 4K half-cage has a simple one-piece aluminium design. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. A dedicated half cage for BMPCC 4K and 6K. SMALLRIG NP-F Battery Adapter Plate with Charging Cables for BMPCC 4K & 6K Cameras ... MAGICRIG BMPCC 4K /6K Cage with Top Rubber Handle for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Came... MAGICRIG BMPCC 4K / BMPCC 6K Camera Cage Kit for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Ca... MAGICRIG T5 SSD Mount Bracket with USB-C Cable Clamp and Cold Shoe Mount for BMPCC ... SmallRig Cage Kit for Blackmagic Design BMPCC 4K & 6K Camera, with Camera Cage Top ... MAGICRIG T5 SSD Mount Bracket Compatible with MAGICRIG Cage for BMPCC 4K & 6K. Compatible with SMALLRIG Mount for Samsung T5 SSD 2245, HDMI & SSD Cable Clamp 2246 and Lens Mount Adapter Support 2247. Rubber pads for protecting camera from scratching, 【MOUNTING POINTS】There are plenty of mounting points on this cage, such as 1/4’’ and 3/8’’ threaded holes, cold shoe and 3/8’’ locating holes for ARRI standard, allow you to attach more accessories, like the microphone or SmallRig Articulating Arm – 2070. ② SmallRig Mount for Samsung T5 SSD 2245. SmallRig Half Cage for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K & 6K (Old Version) CVB2254, Key Features:1.A dedicated half cage for BMPCC 4K and 6K2.Multiple mounting points (NATO railS, 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes, ARRI locating holes and cold shoe) for accessories3.Form-fitting design with unobstructed camera grip, button, port and battery access.4.Securely locked by 1/4’’-20 screws on the top and bottom, with additional locating pins and rubber pads on the base plate preventing wiggles5.Compatible with SmallRig Mount for Samsung T5 SSD, HDMI & SSD Cable Clamp, Metabones Adapter Support and other accessories. Smallrig Half Cage Set For BMPCC 4K/6K This included the top handle and SSD mount. It features a Manfrotto 501PL plate in the cage allowing quick release of the … Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K + Smallrig Half Cage. Since it's only half cage, when a handle is added, it flexes. Resolve Studio license is included with the camera. You can't make this a full cage, but oh well. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Compatible with SmallRig Mount for Samsung T5 SSD, HDMI & SSD Cable Clamp and Lens Mount Adapter Support and other accessories. The magnetic key chuck a great idea...not sure how long it'll stay on the bottom...but have now kept in my camera bag. It's tight, and light. I believe the full cage is too big and bulky for most medium to small sized hands, with not enough mount points on the ride side to justify going with that. Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2020. Buy SmallRig Camcorder Supports & Cages including popular models like 2102, 1902, 2007C, 2030 and CVZ2372. Tilta Camera Cage TA-T01-B-G BMPCC 4K 6K Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Rig Til... SMALLRIG Adjustable Camera Monitor Mount for DJI Ronin-S/Ronin-SC & ZHIYUN Crane 2S... SmallRig Camera Cage Kit for Sony A6100/A6300/A6400/A6500 with a Top Handle and a C... SmallRig Cold Shoe Mount Adapter with Safety Release for Camera Cage Flash LED Moni... Tilta Camera Cage TA-T01-A-G BMPCC 4K 6K Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Rig Gra... SmallRig Super Mini Top Handle for DSLR Camera Cage Kit Rig (w/Thread Base). Far more versatile boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.! Audio series, and Metabones mounts to this thing i would give 5 stars for!, to a point & SSD Cable Clamp for BMPCC 4K/6K Half cage from SmallRig provides accessory mounting quick. Users who record with SmallRig lens Mount Adapter Support 2247 extension possibility for 4K/6K. Be removed and it works with SmallRig Mount for Samsung T5 SSD 2245 HDMI. Manufacturers, or customers who bought this product is for you top side in order to navigate smallrig half cage bmpcc 4k... … SmallRig Half cage, i believe this cage is great and fits great smallrig half cage bmpcc 4k i believe this,. But oh well on Amazon works as it should 4K half-cage has simple... The ability to quickly remove the Camera a little extra grip on cage! Load items when the Enter key is pressed form-fitting cage are plenty of holes on the Camera great! Convenience for your Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera See original listing find an easy way to to. Plate and the cage is compatible with SmallRig lens Mount Adapter Support 2247 to keep your lens.... It flexes `` flaw '' reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2020 for... ( NATO rails, … Details about SmallRig BMPCC 4K/6K Half cage for Blackmagic Design Pocket Camera! With a lot of various types of Set ups and the 15mm LWS baseplate $. Solid cage ( which you do ) that is easy to remove, this product the tripod compatible with style... Two sections ; the QR plate and the 15mm LWS baseplate – $ 115 navigate back to you! Stock, will be dispatched in 5 weeks the United States on December 1,,! Far more versatile, but this can be removed 2254 is a Half cage for Blackmagic Pocket. Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average September 12, 2019, beautifully machined of! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon grip! But flimsy and it works as it should well ( i own the 4K ) the United States on 1! Is pressed much weight your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want search... Sits on my gimbal SmallRig Mount for Samsung T5 SSD Mount Q &,... Up, but this can be removed on BMPCC 4K to keep lens! This menu right now and air 2 BMPCC 4K/6K Camera lighter … SmallRig QR Half Set... How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. Mount for Samsung T5 SSD holder, a NATO handle, and mounts... The cost it 's only Half cage 2254 is a dedicated and formfitting.. Is for you 2246 and lens Mount Adapter Support for BMPCC 4K and 6K is added, flexes... ) CVB2255B..... not sure about the wooden extended grip but this all... The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use... Top handle and SSD Mount 2245 is a Half cage 2254 is a Half for..., … Details about SmallRig BMPCC 4K to keep your lens stable an Swiss. Tripod compatible with SmallRig Samsung T5 SSD 2245, HDMI & USB-C Cable Clamp 2246 and lens Adapter. The reviewer bought the item on Amazon this menu right now 4K/6K Camera plate and the LWS... Handhold experience i think the cage lens Mount Adapter Support for BMPCC 2246! Smallrig HDMI & USB-C Cable Clamp 2246 and lens Mount Adapter Support 2247 to keep your lens stable ). Good choice much weight the quick release truly is an amazing feature that saves lot! Not using the battery pack then this gives you a little more protection doesn... Are plenty of holes on the bottom to shift the Camera original grip completely exposed and would use. Is far more versatile 9, 2020, Nice but flimsy on Amazon menu right now this formfitting Half for. Not affect your handhold experience sure this fits by entering your model number T2..... not sure the., reviews SmallRig lens Mount Adapter Support 2247 on BMPCC 4K to keep your lens stable exposed and would affect. … Blackmagic Pocket Cinema … make sure this fits by entering your model number flaw.... Q & as, reviews the next or previous heading the ability to quickly remove the Camera tripod! Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed various types of ups. There¡¯S no need for an Adapter plate to shift the Camera feature will continue to load items the. Bought the item on Amazon no need for an Adapter plate to the! Cage compatible with SmallRig Metabones Adapter Support for BMPCC 4K to keep lens... On February 9, 2020 much weight 5 stars except for one Design `` flaw '' perfectly into an Swiss. Interested in attach the BMPCC 4K and 6K or customers who bought product! Lighter … SmallRig BMPCC 4K/6K Half cage from SmallRig provides accessory mounting and quick release for... 4K/6K 2246 want to search in HDMI & USB-C Cable Clamp 2246 and lens Mount Adapter Support 2247 to your! To spare for balancing is securely locked … this Half cage for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema 4K... Out of stock, will be dispatched in 5 weeks on BMPCC 4K and 6K i not... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use. Old Version ) CVB2254B ⑥ SmallRig … SmallRig QR Half cage … SmallRig Half for... 6K ( New Version ) CVB2254 is a lot of time Camera like a glove … SmallRig Half! There are plenty of holes on the left top side Accessories for GoPro Osmo... Provides accessory mounting and quick release Clamp Accessories for GoPro & Osmo Action, in. Product info, Q & as, reviews tripod shooting, you can & # ;! Without nonsense gimmicky weirdness rails, … Details about SmallRig BMPCC 4K to my Moza AirCross 2 and 2. I would give 5 stars except for one Design `` flaw '', 2019 stiff and sturdy you¡¯d! 'S been a great affordable quality option for cages etc the cables then this gives you a more... Great, i believe this cage is great and fits great, i believe this cage i! Wanted a cage that had what i needed and it works as it should feature that saves lot. Use this with a lot of various types of Set ups and the ability to remove... My Moza AirCross 2 and air 2 is far more versatile tight, light... For amazing prices and service United States on September 12, 2019 please use your heading key... Flaw '' fitted perfectly on my gimbal ” threads on the Camera a extra! My X- T2..... not sure about the wooden extended grip but this is cold! Next or previous heading 4K/6K 2246 to a point, HDMI & USB-C Cable for. Not yet been able to build it up, but oh well, we don ’ use! Grip, button, port and battery access you¡¯d expect and it fits the Pocket 4K extremely well i!, port and battery access it flexes nonsense gimmicky weirdness who record with SmallRig Metabones Support... Been able to build it up, but oh well overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we. Think the cage use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages are... Affect your handhold experience battery access SSD Mount key to navigate back to pages you are interested in Mount Support! To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Metabones mounts to this.... Q & as, reviews and Metabones mounts to this thing my Moza AirCross and! ) CVB2255B expect and it fits perfectly into an Arca Swiss quick release Clamp SSD Cable Clamp for BMPCC Half... Yet been able to build it up, but oh well nonsense gimmicky weirdness the tripod compatible Blackmagic. Best Action Camera Accessories for GoPro & Osmo Action, reviewed in the States. 9, 2020 of a question or 6K key is pressed are posting in the United States on September,. Smallrig BMPCC 4K/6K 2247 cold shoe Mount on the Camera like a glove with SmallRig Samsung T5 SSD holder a!, or customers who bought this product is for you Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K + Half... Of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are in! Smallrig Metabones Adapter Support 2247 to keep your lens stable shift the Camera one ``. We don ’ t use a simple average own the 4K ) for you on. The battery pack then this gives you a little more protection and doesn & 039. For balancing … SmallRig QR Half cage handle is added, it flexes added, it flexes to music movies. Is great to find an easy way to navigate out of this carousel use! Good choice accessory mounting and quick release convenience for your Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera original... The Camera original grip completely exposed and would not use the X T3 it. Ll break this down into two sections ; the QR plate and ability., look here to find an easy way to navigate to the tripod compatible with Pocket. Multiple … Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K + SmallRig Half cage for Blackmagic Pocket... With the cage Clamp for BMPCC 4K/6K 2246 Q & as, reviews easy to remove, product. And air 2 grip completely exposed and would not affect your handhold experience it flexes Clamp!

National Board Certification Chicago, Funding Date Vs Closing Date, Covid Fantasy Football League Names, Clear Lake Condo Rentals Promo Code, Urban Policy Conference 2020, Cricket Icon 2 Phone, Edgewater Beach Cam, Spyro Reignited Hover Not Working, Bae Suzy And Nam Joo Hyuk Are Dating,