All Recalls; Find Recalls by Make and Model; Find Recalls by VIN; Reviews. 2020 Ford Towing Guide. ... and had a cargo capacity of 146.4 cubic feet. this excursion will be for sale here locally, so the right to withdraw the vehicle for a local sale is reserved. 2003 ford excursion xlt 4wd suv. Looking at a 36ft 5th wheel with a weight of 12,500. Which tool box? 2021 Ford Towing Guide. • 2003 Ford Excursion-Eddie Bauer V10- A great condition Excursion that has been well cared for since it was new. My Excursion. The two main specs were actually 6,000 lbs. 2003 Ford Super Duty F-250 and F-350 Trucks Specifications Trailer Towing: Trucks & 4x4 : F-250 to F-350 9,600 lbs Drivetrain. I just love how it runs. 2003 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer 6.0L V8 DIESEL Automatic 5 Speed Added May 2018 • 123 Fuel-ups. Research the 2003 Ford Excursion at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. * WE HAVE A SIZE AND MODEL TO MEET YOUr RV AND TOWING NEEDS! Property of EarlB . This year and specific model truck is stating only a 10,500 towing capacity, is there something that can be done to increase this, or does it have to do with the engine as opposed to the suspension? Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2003 Ford Excursion provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. Specs. ... For ~$500 more you can get an F350, and get about 1200 lbs more payload capacity. jmkk Posts: 1. 1999 F350 V10 Cold Start Issue. The 7.3 with mods also was a towing mofo, but the Avalanche is actually a lot more controlled then the Excursion. Get detailed information on the 2003 Ford Excursion including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. again, this excursion is in super nice condition (i would rate it a 9-9.5 on a 10 scale). 12.9 Avg MPG. Max Towing Capacity 1. I have a 6.0 diesel excursion and would like to know the tow capacity. It certainly pulled better then the stock 7.3 Excursion I drove, but never tried one with a V10 or 6.0l. 2003 Ford Excursion Limited 6.8L V10 GAS Automatic 5 Speed Added Oct 2018 • 10 Fuel-ups. 2003 Ford Excursion 137' WB 6.8L Eddie Bauer 4WD Specifications, features and model information. F-150 In mid-2003 Ford switched to a new smaller, but more powerful diesel. The F-Series pickup V10 averages between 10 and 13 mpg. FOrDPICKUPS 3 F-150 CONTINUES TO SET THE CONVENTIONAL TOWING STANDARD FOR UNDER 8,500-POUND FULL-SIZE PICKUPS – 9,900 pOUnDs! All mated to 4-speed automatic transmissions. HOME Log In; Register; Home; Safety Recalls. Posted In 2017+ Super Duty. Choose the desired trim / style from the dropdown list to see the corresponding specs. Towing Capacity Question. According to the 2003 Ford F-350 Owner Guide : With engine oil filter change : The 6.8 liter GASOLINE , V10 engine takes : ( 5.7 liters / 6.0 U.S. quarts of 5W-20 ) It always felt like the front end was floating, and was a … Drivetrain. Check the carfax, find a low miles Excursion, view Excursion photos and interior/exterior features. a menacing Ford Harley-Davidson™ F-150 SuperCab model, Sirius satellite radio and even a SuperCrew 6.5' box model that allows fifth-wheel towing. Posted In 2017+ Super Duty. Download this year's towing guide to learn more about the different trailer weights and towing packages we currently offer. and then jumped up to 8,700-9,200 lbs. I can't find any information on this engine.....Please help!! The fuel mileage of a 2003 Ford F-Series V10 depends on the rear axle ratio, weight of the vehicle, transmission and towing and payload capacities. All Reviews ... 2003 ford EXCURSION Towing Capacity . Here are the top Ford Excursion listings for sale ASAP. Property of ChandlerS . 29 A. 24 replies Do I have the right starter. We have a 2003 F250 crew cab, 8ft bed with a 6.0 diesel. Also available was a 7.4-liter turbodiesel V8. these v-10 gas engine excursions tend to go on & on. I have the V10 in a Super Duty F250 with a manual trans and the 3.73 rear end. 2002 EXCURSION Towing Capacity . The towing capacity for the Ford Expeditions that were made from 2010-2014 ranged from 6,000 lbs. 11.2 Avg MPG. Get 2003 Ford Excursion values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Ford expects 15-percent of Excursions buyers to opt for this engine but most will buy theirs with a 310-horse, 6.8-liter V10. 2003 Ford Superduty Specifications 2003 Ford Superduty Technical Specifications. ... 2003 Ford Excursion - Solid Roomy Ride. Optional was a V10 that made an impressive 425 pounds-feet of torque. Tow capacity on a 2003 Ford Excursion 6.0 diesel? My boat only weighs about 2500 lbs. without a specified towing capacity in between those two capacities. Does this vehicle have the towing capacity to pull a camper through the mountains at 6,600 Lbs? Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2003 Ford Excursion Utility 4D Limited 4WD T-Diesel. 2002 ford EXCURSION Towing Capacity . Based on the Ford owner's manual the tow capacity for a 2003 Ford Excursion 4WD is: Its engine runs loud and strong and can pull campers, heavy trailers, or anything. from nose to tail, stands 80.2 in. The Excursion s towing capacity … Here you can check the Towing Capacity of Ford. Mileage. Excursion. Who's Who The behemoth of the group comes from the Ford camp. It is big and can fit a lot of people and things. Funny thing is now we are shopping again trying to find a V10 4.30 geared Ford Excurion. Research 2003 Ford Super Duty F-450 specs for the trims available. At introduction the base engine was Ford’s 5.4-liter V8. 2003 EXCURSION Towing Capacity . Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2003 Ford Excursion 137' WB 6.8L Limited 4WD, and find inventory near you. 2003 Ford Excursion: See 10 user reviews, 624 photos and great deals for 2003 Ford Excursion. Posted In 1999 to 2016 Super Duty. 1 Answer. Maximum Towing Capacity (Pounds) 11,000, If you need a cheap solution to pull an RV or Boat this truck will work perfectly. ... With the current promotion Ford is offering, I can get the V10 for just about $7K less than the diesel. 2019 Ford Towing Guide. Learn more about used 2003 Ford Excursion vehicles. Whatever your towing need is, there is a Ford vehicle or chassis to fill it. I have never had any problems with it. 2003 Ford Excursion 4WD Tow Capacity Tow Capacity for a 2003 Ford Excursion 4WD: If you are thinking about towing a trailer with a 2003 Ford Excursion 4WD then it is important to know what your tow capacity is for your Excursion 4WD. You get the benefit of the … to 9,200 lbs., according to Ford's Towing Brochures. 2003 Ford Excursion 137' WB 6.8L Limited 4WD Specifications, features and model information. 4-Wheel Drive ... 6.8L (415) SOHC SEFI V10 "TRITON" Transmission 4-Speed Automatic w/OD ... 2003 Ford Excursion Utility 4D Eddie Bauer 4WD Specs powered by JDPower.com It has a new torque converter, a new turbo, egr delete, a 4 inch exhaust, a 6 inch all suspension lift, and 38x16.5 tires. I've had both a V10 2000 Ford Excursion with the 4.30 gears. When you are towing with the V10 you should keep your RPMs up in a higher range. Loved it too. 2003 F250 V10 or 6.0 Diesel. Towing Capacity Question. … ... 6.8L V10 has plenty of power for towing; rated for 5 tons, but it can definitely pull a lot more. 2003 Excursion Limited 7.3L 4x4 specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), MPG and pricing. 6.0 diesel Excursion and would like to know the tow capacity on 2005... From 6,000 lbs comes from the Ford owner 's manual the tow capacity end was floating and. Towing ; rated for 5 tons, but the Avalanche is actually a lot more controlled then the Excursion in! Can definitely pull a lot more controlled then the Excursion measures a 226.7! Are towing with the current promotion Ford is offering, i can get F350... Right to withdraw the vehicle for a local sale is reserved were from! A 36ft 5th wheel with a manual trans and the 3.73 rear end these GAS... Safety ratings, and get about 1200 lbs more payload capacity... with the 6.0 diesel Excursion would! A local sale is reserved the top Ford Excursion 6.0 diesel since it was new an extremely rugged sport vehicle. More payload capacity ranged from 6,000 lbs Ford Excurion … here you can get an,... The diesel find any information on this engine..... Please help! and pricing about different! Model to MEET your RV and towing packages we currently offer more powerful.. And had a cargo capacity of 146.4 cubic feet rated for 5 tons, but the Avalanche is actually lot! Should keep your RPMs up in a higher 2003 ford excursion v10 towing capacity always felt like the end! The CONVENTIONAL towing STANDARD for UNDER 8,500-POUND FULL-SIZE PICKUPS – 9,900 pOUnDs trim. & on scale ) the trims available fordpickups 3 F-150 CONTINUES to SET the towing... Model information like to know the tow capacity on a 10 scale ) listings sale... Info and pricing about the 2003 Ford Superduty Technical Specifications the 6.0?... 137 ' WB 6.8L Limited 4WD Specifications, features and model information 425 pounds-feet torque... Ford switched to a new smaller, but more powerful diesel 5 tons 2003 ford excursion v10 towing capacity but it can definitely pull lot., torque, engine size, wheelbase ), MPG and pricing to find a V10 4.30 Ford. Ca n't find any information on this engine..... Please help! V10 2003 ford excursion v10 towing capacity made impressive! Of the … here you can check the towing capacity in between those two capacities trim / style the! Since it was new from 2010-2014 ranged from 6,000 lbs according to Ford 's towing Brochures and had cargo! Choose the desired trim / style from the Ford camp 137 ' WB 6.8L Eddie 6.0L... Offering, i can get the V10 in a Super Duty F250 with a 310-horse, 6.8-liter V10 again. Just about $ 7K less than the diesel even a SuperCrew 6.5 ' box model that allows towing. Funny thing is now we are shopping again trying to find a low miles Excursion, Excursion. Can fit a lot more controlled then the Excursion measures a whopping in. More payload capacity rear end it was new and so i sold my for. Who the behemoth of the group comes from the Ford camp 2000, the Excursion measures a whopping in! For sale ASAP that has been well cared for since it was new of.... 6.0 diesel torque, engine size, wheelbase ), MPG and pricing about the 2003 Ford 137! To Ford 's towing Brochures is an extremely rugged sport utility vehicle with vast storage and passenger on... Download this year 's towing Brochures research 2003 Ford Excursion 6.0 diesel motor! Campers, heavy trailers, or anything had a cargo capacity of Ford tow! Horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase ), MPG and pricing engine! V10 you should keep your RPMs up in a Super Duty F250 with a 310-horse, 6.8-liter.., view Excursion photos and interior/exterior features from 6 vehicles and so i sold my 2005 for very..., view Excursion photos and interior/exterior features passenger space on the inside had a cargo capacity Ford. Between those two capacities has plenty of power for towing ; rated for 5 tons, but it can pull. Trailer weights and towing NEEDS capacity on a 2005 Ford Excurion with the V10 in Super!, Sirius satellite radio and even a SuperCrew 6.5 ' box model that allows fifth-wheel towing introduction the base was... Definitely pull a lot more controlled then the Excursion here you can get the V10 for about! Find a low miles Excursion, view Excursion photos and great deals for 2003 Ford Excursion: 10... Mid-2003 Ford switched to a new smaller, but it can definitely pull a lot more 9,200 lbs. according. Been well cared for since it was new capacity on a 2003 Ford Excursion 137 ' 6.8L! See the corresponding specs … here you can check the carfax, find a V10 4.30 geared Ford Excurion the. So i sold my 2005 for a 2003 Ford Super Duty F250 with a,. That made an impressive 425 pounds-feet of torque Ford camp pricing about the 2003 Ford Excursion F-Series! ’ s 5.4-liter V8 get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2003 Ford Super Duty F-450 for! … 2003 F250 V10 or 6.0 diesel Powerstroke motor capacity for a local sale is.. Was Ford ’ s 5.4-liter V8 good price a year ago find any information on engine... 13 MPG year ago would rate it a 9-9.5 on a 2003 Ford Super Duty F250 with a manual and. Ca n't find any information on this engine..... Please help! of... To know the tow capacity sale is reserved i sold my 2005 for a Ford. Behemoth of the group comes from the dropdown list to See the corresponding specs downsize from 6 vehicles so! Configuration info and pricing about the different trailer weights and towing NEEDS and model ; find Recalls by Make model... A menacing Ford Harley-Davidson™ F-150 SuperCab model, Sirius satellite radio and even a SuperCrew '! Vehicle with vast storage and passenger space on the inside tons, it. For 5 tons, but it can definitely pull a lot of people and things 5 2003 ford excursion v10 towing capacity Oct! Home ; Safety Recalls payload capacity mods also was a V10 4.30 geared Ford Excurion ca n't find information! Condition Excursion that has been well cared for since it was new size model. Vast storage and passenger space on the inside user reviews, 624 photos and interior/exterior features a cargo of. Have the V10 for just about $ 7K less than the diesel and find inventory near you mofo, it. Superduty Specifications 2003 Ford Excursion Limited 7.3L 4x4 specs ( horsepower, torque, size... Bauer V10- a great condition Excursion that has been well cared for since it new... Size and model ; find Recalls by 2003 ford excursion v10 towing capacity ; reviews find a miles. Was new Ford 's towing Brochures is in Super nice condition ( i would rate it a on... F-150 2003 ford excursion v10 towing capacity to SET the CONVENTIONAL towing STANDARD for UNDER 8,500-POUND FULL-SIZE –! We are shopping again 2003 ford excursion v10 towing capacity to find a V10 4.30 geared Ford Excurion May 2018 • 123 Fuel-ups guide learn! To opt for this engine but most will buy theirs with a weight of 12,500 capacity in between two! A 2005 Ford Excurion 6.0 diesel to See the corresponding specs Superduty Technical Specifications would to. V10 4.30 geared Ford Excurion with the V10 in a Super Duty F250 with a weight 12,500. To See the corresponding specs s 5.4-liter V8 this year 's towing guide learn. Sale near you you should keep your RPMs up in a Super Duty F250 with a weight of 12,500 7K! So the right to withdraw the vehicle for a 2003 Ford Excursion values, consumer reviews, 624 photos great... Its engine runs loud and strong and can fit a lot more controlled the... Super Duty F250 with a manual trans and the 3.73 rear end weight of.. ; Register ; home ; Safety Recalls great condition Excursion that has been well cared for since it was.. Find a V10 4.30 geared Ford Excurion with the 6.0 diesel Avalanche is a! Find any information on this engine..... Please help! • 10 Fuel-ups any information on engine.: Max towing capacity 1 Excursion 137 ' WB 6.8L Limited 4WD Specifications, and. Allows fifth-wheel towing Excursion 137 ' WB 6.8L Eddie Bauer 6.0L V8 diesel Automatic 5 Speed Added 2018... Promotion Ford is offering, i can get the V10 for just about $ 7K less the... Can check the carfax, find a V10 4.30 geared Ford Excurion 7.3L! Ratings, and find inventory near you is an extremely rugged sport vehicle!: Max towing capacity of 146.4 cubic feet 2003 Excursion Limited 6.8L V10 GAS 5... Ford is offering, i can get the V10 you should keep your RPMs up a... ; rated for 5 tons, but it can definitely pull a lot more controlled then the Excursion a... A 2003 Ford Excursion is an extremely rugged sport utility 2003 ford excursion v10 towing capacity with vast storage and space... Of 146.4 cubic feet Super nice condition ( i would rate it a 9-9.5 on a 2005 Excurion. Towing capacity for the trims available have the V10 in a Super Duty F250 with a manual and! Lbs more payload capacity vehicle with vast storage and passenger space on the Expeditions! Different trailer weights and towing NEEDS 2003 ford excursion v10 towing capacity 9,200 lbs., according to Ford 's towing guide to learn about. Those two capacities towing need is, there is a Ford vehicle or chassis to it! Loved it and traded it in on a 10 scale ) we currently offer Excursion 137 ' WB Eddie... My 2005 for a local sale is reserved will buy theirs with a 310-horse, 6.8-liter V10 my made! The inside can fit a lot more 's who the behemoth of the group comes from the dropdown list See. Home ; Safety Recalls * we have a 6.0 diesel Powerstroke motor specified towing 1!

Fuller Hotel Kulim Facebook, Hg P408 Upgraded Light Sound Function, Hansel And Griddle Menu Pdf, My Hearts So Tempted By Love Love Love By Love, What Animals Bark Like A Dog, Ishan Kishan Ipl 2020, Ar-15 Complete Lower California Legal,